32 matches in under 24 hours | Will it get better?

lizardposting

lizardposting

Iron
Yesterday I though about making a Badoo profile, so I did.

Uploaded my 2 months old pictures (no effort, just the ones I had on my phone) and wondered if I will experience the 1 match a month life.

I am on my looksmax journey so I ghosted them after a casual talk, but it's a decent indicator of how ugly you are.

(I only liked girls my type)

Some pics of the girls (album):

The question is, if this was my semi-looksmaxxed results, will it get better after ascending? Or will it be around the same?
:hnghn:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus and the BULL
Is it easy to pull girls from bumble

literally no one fucking cares. Not one single person, do you get it bitch?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and bogii
literally no one fucking cares. Not one single person, do you get it bitch?
if you don't care then don't reply, I am asking the online dating cels

no inflation will only go up. take advantage while you can

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, alriodai and lizardposting
yes, but results may depend, I am 186cm barefoot so I put that
Those girls are so fucking sexy u faggot

why dont u ask them out?

holy shit bumblr seems so easy, these teen girls are super horny

Those girls are so fucking sexy u faggot

why dont u ask them out?

holy shit bumblr seems so easy, these teen girls are super horny
1 part of me want's to go out but at the same time I don't, I am ascending by looks, status, money and I feel like if I do go out I will ruin my flow, if I got these results now I'm not worried about it, when needed I can get some girls

1 part of me want's to go out but at the same time I don't, I am ascending by looks, status, money and I feel like if I do go out I will ruin my flow, if I got these results now I'm not worried about it, when needed I can get some girls
Are these girls looking to get fucked or just friendship?

Are these girls looking to get fucked or just friendship?
fucked or looking for a partner, I rejected anyone that talked about friendship or some bullshit like that

fucked or looking for a partner, I rejected anyone that talked about friendship or some bullshit like that
Holy shit bumblr seems like a goldmine

so many horny teen girls there, it seems easier than tinder and hotter girls too

Holy shit bumblr seems like a goldmine

so many horny teen girls there, it seems easier than tinder and hotter girls too
*Badoo, I was opening Bumble and for some reason wrote that instead of Badoo, I was using Badoo.

Try that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Johanjohan
First one has a throbbing cock and juicy balls , eager to inseminate your rectum

• +1
Reactions: lizardposting and Lygodactylus
First one has a throbbing cock and juicy balls , eager to inseminate your rectum
lmao, yeah she has some masculine features but her other pics are legit, also, she's Russian so that might be it

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity