34 year old Korean guy getting DMs and Dates from Turkey. Turkey loves Korea

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Hot damn. That's all i have to say. Cant wait for the insight from @Predeterminism hes been quiet lately. Ive shut him countless times but hopefully he got his skin cancer situation figured out and can chat again :D Also @Curry Suicide @SeiGun @TeenAscender ;) @pur3e

Theres english subtitle. Is the guy HTN?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, enchanted_elixir, justinzayn and 4 others
More like mid tier normie he has height halo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
P in V only matters water.

mid tier in the face tbh i look better. but he has a certain charisma koreaboos like. also tall

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and TsarTsar444
wtf i look way better than this flat eyed gook

wtf i look way better than this flat eyed gook
Then go to Ukraine or Turkey and livestream the dates and make money :ogre: check his vids though its pretty mindblowing how much koreans are doing when it comes to dating outside of America. He was getting shitloads of attention in south america as well

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Cheesyrumble
he doesnt stage shit lmao. He lives streams the whole thing. https://bj.afreecatv.com/pyh3646/vods
korean platform. But Turkey and Ukraine (he went last year check his vids) in general is really good for Asians, especially koreans
Average girl that likes Kpop boys are ugly tho
their Htb and stacies will prefer chadullahs.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Cheesyrumble
Then go to Ukraine or Turkey and livestream the dates and make money :ogre: check his vids though its pretty mindblowing how much koreans are doing when it comes to dating outside of America. He was getting shitloads of attention in south america as well
already turkroach. I think she just likes him because he is foreigner and kpop and low dht and youtuber halo.

I said before, no legit stacy girl simps for these low t cucks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and STEVE GAMING
Average girl that likes Kpop boys are ugly thoView attachment 1805977 their Htb and stacies will prefer chadullahs.
but check his videos. that perception is lowkey a cope. Really. They say average kpop fans are 16 or some shit but if u check the vlogs of kpop concerts and shit on youtube its these 20 year olds. One is Miss Alabama 2014 who was a fan of bts for 6 years lmfao:feelswah:

cherrypick. ive seen way too many girls like the one in the video at lollapalooza going crazy for this nigga jhope
Lollapaloza what ? Show footage nigga.

already turkroach. I think she just likes him because he is foreigner and kpop and low dht and youtuber halo.

I said before, no legit stacy girl simps for these low t cucks.
well ive seen his livestream more with this girl and trust me, she simps for him hard. Hes going to most more vids of her later each day so u can watch for urself :soy::soy::soy:

but check his videos. that perception is lowkey a cope. Really. They say average kpop fans are 16 or some shit but if u check the vlogs of kpop concerts and shit on youtube its these 20 year olds. One is Miss Alabama 2014 who was a fan of bts for 6 years lmfao:feelswah:

Cherrypick google kpop meetup is a better representaiton of what kinda girls you will be getting.

well ive seen his livestream more with this girl and trust me, she simps for him hard. Hes going to most more vids of her later each day so u can watch for urself :soy::soy::soy:
is she a stacy for you?

cherrypick. ive seen way too many girls like the one in the video at lollapalooza going crazy for this nigga jhope
No not cherrypick google it yourrself

Cherrypick google kpop meetup is a better representaiton of what kinda girls you will be getting.
ight let me find some more bts vlog brb

@STEVE GAMING I mean being delusional isnt going to make beckys not go crazy for gook dick:feelshah:

turkey is going downhill

hot damn so a normie with a 7 above? Do you think u rated him too low then?
lots of copers here he's definitely HTN by most standards maybe low end HTN if you're super picky. kpop halo and exotic halo probably puts him into changlite territory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, stickyblickyhuh and STEVE GAMING
@STEVE GAMING I mean being delusional isnt going to make beckys not go crazy for gook dick:feelshah:
Dude I checked the Lollipoza or whatever couldn\t find any relevance to what you were saying just him performing.

lots of copers here he's definitely HTN by most standards maybe low end HTN if you're super picky. kpop halo and exotic halo probably puts him into changlite territory.
he isnt htn bro stfu

No not cherrypick google it yourrself
just searched up bts concert vlog. She looked good form thumbnail but havent watched the vid. U rate her

thats what im saying. Not everyone fits/looks good with that aggressive look. I think hes a HTN but with the korean culture maybe even a chad. Hes 34 btw

just searched up bts concert vlog. She looked good form thumbnail but havent watched the vid. U rate her

Very average makeup frauded (Surgery frauded? ) Asian women

he isnt htn bro stfu
ight bro but hes the one getting with shitloads of dates and shit. He literally rejects girls from kissing him on the spot on stream because its restricted on the korean livestream platform so he goes offline to do his pounding

@STEVE GAMING saw it with my own eyes boyo i was there. these chink loving meds and pig skins know all the korean lyrics :lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and STEVE GAMING
ight bro but hes the one getting with shitloads of dates and shit. He literally rejects girls from kissing him on the spot on stream because its restricted on the korean livestream platform so he goes offline to do his pounding
Its the thing we call sexual market value not psl.

asians are low dht babyfaced faggots compared to turks so they have halo.

He doesnt have a single good trait.

Low set cheekbones with a lot of fat projection which is femine as fuck, none existing nose bridge, typical recessed asian eyes, round okay tier jaw, barely existing eyebrows.

• Hmm...
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
turkey is going downhill
yeah literally even the moms in Turkey watches Kdrama. I shit you not. Turkish people literally walks up to you and talk korean if you look korean:hnghn:

Low set cheekbones with a lot of fat projection which is femine as fuck, none existing nose bridge, typical recessed asian eyes, round okay tier jaw, barely existing eyebrows.
"muh facial features are sharper why dont I get women!!!:feelsohgod:"

yeah literally even the moms in Turkey watches Kdrama. I shit you not. Turkish people literally walks up to you and talk korean if you look korean:hnghn:
Have you been to Turkey?

thats what im saying. Not everyone fits/looks good with that aggressive look. I think hes a HTN but with the korean culture maybe even a chad. Hes 34 btw
you can tell the guys here are coping with their emotionally charged language lol

baby face is whats trending now. If you look at all the celebs, they are all prettyboy/faggoty looking boys. he has a good jawline IMO. Better than most europeans who have a turtlechin lmao. he has a good ass skin for a 34 year old. Hes 6'1. That alone make him a HTN in my opinion but hey, thats just my opinion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, dxvid, Gandy and 1 other person
u turk?

the
Have you been to Turkey?
there are literally ugly ass koreans going to turkey and getting a good as reaction. Ill show u some but im getting tired of showing u vids after vids lmao when u can literally do the simple research urself.

baby face is whats trending now. If you look at all the celebs, they are all prettyboy/faggoty looking boys. he has a good jawline IMO. Better than most europeans who have a turtlechin lmao. he has a good ass skin for a 34 year old. Hes 6'1. That alone make him a HTN in my opinion but hey, thats just my opinion
By prettyboy fransisko lachowski is what they have in mind not ultra babyfaced kpopmaxxers like jungkook