34 year old Korean guy getting DMs and Dates from Turkey. Turkey loves Korea

baby face is whats trending now. If you look at all the celebs, they are all prettyboy/faggoty looking boys. he has a good jawline IMO. Better than most europeans who have a turtlechin lmao. he has a good ass skin for a 34 year old. Hes 6'1. That alone make him a HTN in my opinion but hey, thats just my opinion
"muh facial features are sharper why dont I get women!!!:feelsohgod:"
why did niggers like you join this website at first place? why are you here if jaw eye cheekbones doesnt matter? Go to normie websites and ask about how to be attractive then.

the

there are literally ugly ass koreans going to turkey and getting a good as reaction. Ill show u some but im getting tired of showing u vids after vids lmao when u can literally do the simple research urself.
They are hardly legitimate only P in V matters

baby face is whats trending now. If you look at all the celebs, they are all prettyboy/faggoty looking boys. he has a good jawline IMO. Better than most europeans who have a turtlechin lmao. he has a good ass skin for a 34 year old. Hes 6'1. That alone make him a HTN in my opinion but hey, thats just my opinion
none existing round femine jaws are never trending.

If you think so you can get a mandibular reduction in Korea.

Good skin on an asian = abs on a skinny dude.

why did niggers like you join this website at first place? why are you here if jaw eye cheekbones doesnt matter? Go to normie websites and ask about how to be attractive then.
Actually if u didnt know. I joined less than a week ago. A week ago i didnt know about this forum but just joined to trigger people because i know u fags like to think Koreans especially are inferior to not pull the trigger from ur nonexisting recessed turtle chin but thats just cope. Also heres the true stat of penis size in korea lmfao https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

I hate women so much, what on earth are korean dramas? Women deserve the rack

• JFL
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
none existing round femine jaws are never trending.

If you think so you can get a mandibular reduction in Korea.

Good skin on an asian = abs on a skinny dude.
lmao so u are saying asians have good skins as a default. I agree. and why would someone get a mandibular reduction if supposedly it doesnt appeal to ur standards

tru
I hate women so much, what on earth are korean dramas? Women deserve the rack
trust me its a new world. Literal moms with husbands be binging that shit

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Actually if u didnt know. I joined less than a week ago. A week ago i didnt know about this forum but just joined to trigger people because i know u fags like to think Koreans especially are inferior to not pull the trigger from ur nonexisting recessed turtle chin but thats just cope. Also heres the true stat of penis size in korea lmfao https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
muh muh you are racist keep coping.

I labeled many korean or japanese as chang or changlite here.

how am i racist? Im just saying asian people have different harmonious face. The fact is not every western beauty standard looks good on other people

I labeled many korean or japanese as chang or changlite here

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Im saying junglegooks dont need all that shit and they're still breeding eastern europe.

• +1
tru

trust me its a new world. Literal moms with husbands be binging that shit
Its like a different world is going behind me, never heard of these korean dramas but supposedly they are very popular with zoom zoom cum dumpsters

pretty sure turks and koreans were allied with each other in war
yeah supposedly they call each other brother country. But the korean culture like food, entertainment and music has been heavily dominant in Turkey

Its like a different world is going behind me, never heard of these korean dramas but supposedly they are very popular with zoom zoom cum dumpsters
yeah its crazy. also the craze of Squidgame got even more viewers towards korean entertainment

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and TsarTsar444
yeah its crazy. also the craze of Squidgame got even more viewers towards korean entertainment
I know about korean movies, watched a few like few years back, but dramas like series? Hell no

I know about korean movies, watched a few like few years back, but dramas like series? Hell no
really? I would expect u to know more of the dramas than the movies. Korean dramas are way more popular than movies

I labeled many korean or japanese as chang or changlite here.
Check the youtube channel QUOVE he literally puts science and aesthetics together. He literally talks about how different features are harmonious to different ethnicities. One example is black people dont look good with narrow and sharp nose bridge. It doesnt harmonize their face. Thats why michael jackson looked so fucking weird with his nose. Literally just search it up. It seems likei have to baby u everything lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
he
It could be staged ngl only P in V matters.
he bangs them after stream. The platform he uses is very restrictive. Like no kissing on stream and shit. Having to turn on 18+ when drinking and clubbing. Very restrictive website compared to twitch

• Hmm...
this korean shit just started this decade and look how far its gotten these asian niggas. ive also heard niggas say kpop fanbase is a bunch of 14 yr olds. LOL and these kpop niggas are ingraining themselves in their minds when they grow up to be women

• Love it
Check the youtube channel QUOVE he literally puts science and aesthetics together. He literally talks about how different features are harmonious to different ethnicities. One example is black people dont look good with narrow and sharp nose bridge. It doesnt harmonize their face. Thats why michael jackson looked so fucking weird with his nose. Literally just search it up. It seems likei have to baby u everything lmao
Heres an asian with eurocentric beauty standard mogs Rm or Jungkook to oblivion

Attachments

• Skärmbild (11).png
    Skärmbild (11).png
    344.7 KB · Views: 0
this korean shit just started this decade and look how far its gotten these asian niggas. ive also heard niggas say kpop fanbase is a bunch of 14 yr olds. LOL and these kpop niggas are ingraining themselves in their minds when they grow up to be women
TBH tbh I don\t leave the house that much, But from the info I gather on the Internet it doesn't seem so.

im going to be honest, he looks retarded. I dont think he mogs any of the bts. Im telling u, not every western features look good on other ethnicities

• JFL
TBH tbh I don\t leave the house that much, But from the info I gather on the Internet it doesn't seem so.
well if u ever have the money to visit korea i suggest u do. Its really a mind changer. Shitloads of female foreigner. The only male foreigners in korea are labor workers so u barely see them. And if u live near LA come to LA or Manhattan beach area. Shits crazy how much have changed for asians

he
he has no lips. Also believe it or not aesthetically science proves that slanted eyes are more attractive. its called palpebral slant. funny how people used to make fun of asian eyes by slanting it upward when in reality most of runway models and attractive people have higher palpebral slant jfl

he

he has no lips. Also believe it or not aesthetically science proves that slanted eyes are more attractive. its called palpebral slant. funny how people used to make fun of asian eyes by slanting it upward when in reality most of runway models and attractive people have higher palpebral slant jfl
Are you Korean do you Bang? Also palepebral slant is PCT, Asians other feature hold them back not that.

Are you Korean do you Bang? Also palepebral slant is PCT, Asians other feature hold them back not that.
buddy i joined this forum to trigger people not to get an advice. Of course i fuck. And again, if u truly know about aesthetics u would know that not every features look good on every ethnicities. Watch a channel called QUOVES on youtube

buddy i joined this forum to trigger people not to get an advice. Of course i fuck. And again, if u truly know about aesthetics u would know that not every features look good on every ethnicities. Watch a channel called QUOVES on youtube
Cope...

Attachments

• Giga chang.mp4
    3.5 MB
Kinda off topic. But northeast asians actually SEAmaxx more than white men btw. Some may not realize it but, but there is much more northeast Asians in SEA than whites. Vietnam and Cambodia even banned korean men below a certain income from marrying their women and taking them back to korea. This girl is crying at the sight of a kdramamaxxer. It's honestly ugly

Article from 2012

Last edited:
  • +1
Hot damn. That's all i have to say. Cant wait for the insight from @Predeterminism hes been quiet lately. Ive shut him countless times but hopefully he got his skin cancer situation figured out and can chat again :D Also @Curry Suicide @SeiGun @TeenAscender ;) @pur3e

Theres english subtitle. Is the guy HTN?

She's literally near 10/10. :whatfeels:
Korean Halo.

Hot damn. That's all i have to say. Cant wait for the insight from @Predeterminism hes been quiet lately. Ive shut him countless times but hopefully he got his skin cancer situation figured out and can chat again :D Also @Curry Suicide @SeiGun @TeenAscender ;) @pur3e

Theres english subtitle. Is the guy HTN?

I like watching these videos oddly enough.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and stickyblickyhuh
Interesting post cos OP isn't coping this time around

Interesting post cos OP isn't coping this time around
ive never coped. An average korean is doing so well in Eastern Europe, middle east, and south america. Supposedly hes still a sub according to some people on this thread lmao

ight ill give u that. That is one handsome asian man, no homo :ROFLMAO: but i still think not every feature looks good on different ethnicities. Thats why Michael Jackson got that white girls nose but he looked fucking retarded. yknow

• +1
He doesn't even look 34. He can pass for 24. It's irrelevant that he is Korean. He has great genetics regardless of his body fat percentage.

Too many racists in the topic are hung up on his body fat & not realizing he is very neotenous and appealing to women much younger than himself.

Again, it's irrelevant that he is Korean. A white or black guy who looks that good and young at 34 is going to pull prime women a lot younger than himself.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and STEVE GAMING
Just have 350000 youtube subs theory, If he didn't have 350k subscribers he would not even be allowed to look at her

MENA girls love Asian men.

• +1
Just have 350000 youtube subs theory, If he didn't have 350k subscribers he would not even be allowed to look at her
he goes around picking up girls and get their instagram. He doesnt tell his youtube channel until they go on dates lmfao. Stay coping mr shitskin. Also did u see the picture that was used on first page of a guy posting "ugly bts fans" it was all india lmfaooooooo:LOL:

He doesn't even look 34. He can pass for 24. It's irrelevant that he is Korean. He has great genetics regardless of his body fat percentage.

Too many racists in the topic are hung up on his body fat & not realizing he is very neotenous and appealing to women much younger than himself.

Again, it's irrelevant that he is Korean. A white or black guy who looks that good and young at 34 is going to pull prime women a lot younger than himself.
but in general koreans look younger than their actual age. And i personally do think its because hes korean beacuse other normie korean travelers or old ass koreans that go to turkey have similar reactions

• +1
Reactions: Gandy