34 year old Korean taking over Poland

@traveler @Beetlejuice @UglyGod360 @zv1212 @STEVE GAMING @stevielake @StrangerDanger @betrayed by 5‘8 @SeiGun @buflek @Chinacurry @Blackgymmax @Octillionaire @dirtydorito @SubhumanCurrycel @Ken @JewSlayer1488 @Ceo of cope @House Lannister @beachdude123 @Zer0/∞ @Curry Suicide

since yall like to reply to my threads :) lets have a civil convo!
you want me to post white male videos in asian countries?

you want me to post white male videos in asian countries?
go ahead lil bro. try to find a video of a white dude in korea getting these reactions from hot jbs

go ahead lil bro. try to find a video of a white dude in korea getting these reactions from hot jbs
why only korea? all these threads imply that korean guys slay white girls. i can show countless of videos of white guys slaying asian foids/getting extreme validation

why only korea? all these threads imply that korean guys slay white girls. i can show countless of videos of white guys slaying asian foids/getting extreme validation
because you can't find any and you need to search in other countries like thailand?

because you can't find any and you need to search in other countries like thailand?
literally google white guys in korea and u‘ll see shit ton of posts about how easy it is as white person to date there

jfl at ur subhuman view. nobody made videos of this because gl white people simply dont need to travel to another continent to get what they want. we can stay here and slay girls who dont look like they have downsyndrome eyes and flat maxillas

literally google white guys in korea and u‘ll see shit ton of posts about how easy it is as white person to date there

jfl at ur subhuman view. nobody made videos of this because gl white people simply dont need to travel to another continent to get what they want. we can stay here and slay girls who dont look like they have downsyndrome eyes and flat maxillas
what are u referencing exactly, reddit and website article text? @AlexBrown84 has stayed there and can confirm everything i claim

just be korean manlet theory

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
what are u referencing exactly, reddit and website article text? @AlexBrown84 has stayed there and can confirm everything i claim
yes plenty of reddit posts and quora posts about this. alexbrown is brown jfl its known thst asian women lust over white guys and hate black guys

yes plenty of reddit posts and quora posts about this. alexbrown is brown jfl its known thst asian women lust over white guys and hate black guys
Everything on reddit is a larp

There has never been and will never be a true story on reddit

I don’t care if the story is “today i had McDonald’s” or “today i went to a stocked lake and caught a fish”

It’s a larp and didn’t happen
he can comment observing the white guys there. in nightclubs and such

he can comment observing the white guys there. in nightclubs and such
LMAO so reddit and quora are larps and studies are too, but cherry picked anecdotal evidence videos arent?

LMAO so reddit and quora are larps and studies are too, but cherry picked anecdotal evidence videos arent?
you believe online stories typed by randoms and if white guys are successful in korea why is there 0 footage to be found?
E047F1F2 B588 4A16 B81B 73BC190EBDDF

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 21052
you believe online stories typed by randoms and if white guys are successful in korea why is there 0 footage to be found?
View attachment 1852308
nigga are you even reading what im saying? why would a good looking white guy come to asia to date a girl that is objectively worse looking than girls here? how many korean models are present here in western countries? how many female sex symbols are korea?

we got everything we need here, nobody feels the need to go to korea when he can get good looking girls here

nigga are you even reading what im saying? why would a good looking white guy come to asia to date a girl that is objectively worse looking than girls here? how many korean models are present here in western countries? how many female sex symbols are korea?

we got everything we need here, nobody feels the need to go to korea when he can get good looking girls here

you would say western girls look better than chinese girls ?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and Ken
He’s probably getting LTB/below average polish girls. All of the women there are thin and at least somewhat cute

@traveler @Beetlejuice @UglyGod360 @zv1212 @STEVE GAMING @stevielake @StrangerDanger @betrayed by 5‘8 @SeiGun @buflek @Chinacurry @Blackgymmax @Octillionaire @dirtydorito @SubhumanCurrycel @Ken @JewSlayer1488 @Ceo of cope @House Lannister @beachdude123 @Zer0/∞ @Curry Suicide

since yall like to reply to my threads :) lets have a civil convo!
1. if you say yall one more time im gonna find you and fuck you
2. polish girls are 2 things a) whores b) mushroom sellers
that is all

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 21052

yes jfl. can spot their flat maxillas from miles away.

if you are blackpilled, you can not be attracted to asian girls. they have every feature that is considered unattractive psl wise

yes jfl. can spot their flat maxillas from miles away.

if you are blackpilled, you can not be attracted to asian girls. they have every feature that is considered unattractive psl wise
check my thread of thousand of different korean youtubers getting the same reaction from all races. Most whites would get would probably be SEA and some Eastern ones that is the bottom of the barrel. While This guy literally go on dates with professional models jfl

1. if you say yall one more time im gonna find you and fuck you
2. polish girls are 2 things a) whores b) mushroom sellers
that is all
sorry ya'll. I put an ' so it doesnt count :)

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin

check my threads for the truth. Its crazy how well asians, especially koreans, are doing all over the world. Most of these cumskins aka skin cancer patience, aka LookingLikeAWrinklyBallsackByTheAgeOf20 knows it thats why @prederminism deleted his account after interacting with me jfl :ROFLMAO: even bitches like @beachdude123 conceded:);)

@ezio6 here too

u do realize how much is made up on reddit and quora jfl. The fact that u are basing it off of that is fucking hilarious. But really, please, go use ur money and buy ur plane ticket, buy hotels or airbnb and waste ur money in korea just to be treated like a nobody in korea. Please film it though ;)

JB gushing over a 34 year old
FUCK I ruined my skin with tanning beds, roids and subhuman lifestyle
Being able to run Peter Pan game is the ultimate cheatcode to life
the only foids that really matter are JBs, more time to become mentally complete, more time to looksmax and fix your flaws, more time to gain money and status WHILE ALSO keeping a face that looks 20 years old, that is fucking ideal

A guy guessed my age at 21 last summer which gave me lifefuel but sometimes I look in the mirror and think i look THIRTY!
Hopefully there’s another Korean War so we can apply our looksmaxxing theories on Kpop Korean foids :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: like Danielle

Bruh holy shit kpop did a literal miracle for asians. 😢😢😢

Curries can't do anything because our cultural export which is Bollywood can't work since your average curry doesn't look like a Bollywood lightskin chadpreet.

We need eugenics or gene editing to turn all curries into lightskin chadpreets immediately. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
First step is unbanning tiktok in india whether u like it or not

Nigga, if ur gonna choose to JBW in any asian country. Korea should be your last choice. That my opinion. Just go SEA

Lmao what?
I'm dead serious. Western zoomers absolutely shit on south asians with no repercussions on tiktok. There is too small of a Curry population in the west to say shit back. Y'all need bollywood chadpreets to change perceptions on there.

I'm dead serious. Western zoomers absolutely shit on south asians with no repercussions on tiktok. There is too small of a Curry population in the west to say shit back. Y'all need bollywood chadpreets to change perceptions on there.
Tiktok is the ultimate propaganda tool

Nigga, if ur gonna choose to JBW in any asian country. Korea should be your last choice. That my opinion. Just go SEA
it might be the worst for a white guy, but a white guy still mogs aby asian there

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
not an opinion, its a fucking fact. I think we should actual encourage them to go though, waste their money and time for korea just to be fucking belittled and treated like invisible (not much different than their regular life, being an invisible cumskins)

it might be the worst for a white guy, but a white guy still mogs aby asian there
That would be true in 2007. Not in 2022. I'm just giving u a warning lol. Japan is still sucking on that white cock tho.

go to korea. I actually encourage u. in fact, you will get treated sooooo well there :forcedsmile: make sure to spend all ur money on the best tickets and best hotels too. But make sure to live stream it like how the guy i posted on this thread does.

That would be true in 2007. Not in 2022. I'm just giving u a warning lol. Japan is still sucking on that white cock tho.
no no make him believe his delusion. Make him actually go to korea and make him spend all his money and time:ROFLMAO: i dead ass want him to go just for his fucking bubble to burst and see his reaction

go to korea. I actually encourage u. in fact, you will get treated sooooo well there :forcedsmile: make sure to spend all ur money on the best tickets and best hotels too. But make sure to live stream it like how the guy i posted on this thread does.
im htn and gymcelled. i got approached couple of times by htbs and even a stacylite. we will see

-no wait we wont cuz im not attracted to flat maxillar subhumans🤣

im htn and gymcelled. i got approached couple of times by htbs and even a stacylite. we will see

go to korea bitch. Make sure to live stream it. I want to see ur wrinkly cumskin get mistaken as an old whitey that do blue collar work, get it cause bunch of russians do the hard laboring in korea while the russian girls get married to koreans :ROFLMAO: they "model":lul::lul:

also ur def on stacy is a normie for me. U mean those cumskin sluts that hide their wrinkles with shitloads of botox and makeup? yeah

go to korea bitch. Make sure to live stream it. I want to see ur wrinkly cumskin get mistaken as an old whitey that do blue collar work, get it cause bunch of russians do the hard laboring in korea while the russian girls get married to koreans :ROFLMAO: they "model":lul::lul:
imagine hating white guys because they mog you. we all saw at my thread which race mogs.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
imagine hating white guys because they mog you. we all saw at my thread which race mogs.
this forum is filled with retards like u. Bunch of wrinkly cumskin. Its called confirmation bias, but i obviously dont expect ughh ughhhh ugh mayo retards like u to know what that is. :ROFLMAO:

this forum is filled with retards like u. Bunch of wrinkly cumskin. Its called confirmation bias, but i obviously dont expect ughh ughhhh ugh mayo retards like u to know what that is. :ROFLMAO:
check lists like „top 100 best looking celebrities/models/actors/singers“ theres barely any asians on that list i wonder why🤣

check the same with hashtags on instagram etc. „pretty boy, beautiful men etc“ i wonder why theres so many more white people than asians ahhaha

check my threads for the truth. Its crazy how well asians, especially koreans, are doing all over the world. Most of these cumskins aka skin cancer patience, aka LookingLikeAWrinklyBallsackByTheAgeOf20 knows it thats why @prederminism deleted his account after interacting with me jfl :ROFLMAO: even bitches like @beachdude123 conceded:);)
This is how I know you are delusional when talking about predeterminism because I didn't concede for shit what are you talking about :LOL: I still have the same opinion. You are coping and gooks are ugly subhuman bastards.

Koreans managed to hack the system
Nobody is going to look at this high trust Korean and think he is any threat to the JBs because of the stereotypes of Asians being less sexually aggressive
If you look young and feminine as a male you can have the brain of a sexually deviant 35 year old but nobody will see you as a threat and will allow you to hang with JB in public

THEORY: MAKE A CHANNEL, GO TO EASTERN EUROPE AND SOMEHOW GET JBs TO GIVE YOU A SIMILAR REACTION, YOU ASK THEIR AGE ON CAM AND THEY SAY 14 AND YOU RESPOND: "HUH, YOU'RE SO YOUNG, WAY TOO YOUNG I CAN'T GIVE YOU MY INSTAGRAM" SO PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE PROVING YOUR TRUSTWORTHYNESS BUT REALLY YOU GIVE HER YOUR INSTAGRAM OFF CAM

HOW MANY SURGERIES DO I NEED FOR THIS TO WORK?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Koreans managed to hack the system
Nobody is going to look at this high trust Korean and think he is any threat to the JBs because of the stereotypes of Asians being less sexually aggressive
If you look young and feminine as a male you can have the brain of a sexually deviant 35 year old but nobody will see you as a threat and will allow you to hang with JB in public

THEORY: MAKE A CHANNEL, GO TO EASTERN EUROPE AND SOMEHOW GET JBs TO GIVE YOU A SIMILAR REACTION, YOU ASK THEIR AGE ON CAM AND THEY SAY 14 AND YOU RESPOND: "HUH, YOU'RE SO YOUNG, WAY TOO YOUNG I CAN'T GIVE YOU MY INSTAGRAM" SO PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE PROVING YOUR TRUSTWORTHYNESS BUT REALLY YOU GIVE HER YOUR INSTAGRAM OFF CAM

HOW MANY SURGERIES DO I NEED FOR THIS TO WORK?

This 34 year old gook is literally JBmaxxing in Poland. Holy shit

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
wymxn will respond to a literal rat like ice poseidon positively as long as you have the status and shove a camera in front of them. look at how many subhumans run around interviewing women on tiktok.

ther

there were starting to have a bunch before the whole ukraine war.

theres way more. A lot of the videos is now covered up by the whole russian and ukraine war

@FootballPlaya69

Still going to Rave transition

im going to post part 2 cause there have been even more evidence now for poland. Dont go apeshit tho, just accept

Users who are viewing this thread

Back