34-year-old woman and my mum says "Nick Kaufmann is an ugly Indian with blue contacts"

• Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰
  • Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰
I asked her who mogged out of Nick Kaufmann and this Taliban guy, and she said the Taliban guy "BY FAR". My mum agreed as well.
Mum says she doesn't get what young girls see out of him and that "his underlying bone structure is Hindu and Indian".

View attachment 3144001
Ai generated pic? Nobody has universal appeal tho:ogre:

Jb wise he's not on the level of true chads tbh, he isnt even much of a pretty boy tbh
yeah but his mom saying that he isn’t worth the hype is kinda stupid. He’s a good looking guy who has appeal to younger audience while being exotic so ofc he’s gonna be famous among girls

yeah but his mom saying that he isn’t worth the hype is kinda stupid. He’s a good looking guy who has appeal to younger audience while being exotic so ofc he’s gonna be famous among girls
She said "he's a indian 5/10 with blue eyes"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and truthhurts
send me your face

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I asked her who mogged out of Nick Kaufmann and this Taliban guy, and she said the Taliban guy "BY FAR". My mum agreed as well.
Mum says she doesn't get what young girls see out of him and that "his underlying bone structure is Hindu and Indian".

View attachment 3144001

Users who are viewing this thread

Back