34th Birthday Essay: 17 Biggest mistakes of my life, and 17 lessons to take

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
I’m actually turning 34 in 3 weeks, but I got into a very introspective place last night- not a ‘mid life crisis’ level of inner torment, but certainly a greater honesty with myself about my part in everything that has happened in my life. The first 20 years were great, the next 4 crazy, then the last 10 I’ve lived in a lot of fear. I became a shadow of the man I once was, once could’ve been. Years lost and opportunities that will never return, but this year I started a shift and in recent months I’ve been gaining more inner peace. Here are 17 of the biggest mistakes of my life, and 17 lessons you and I can take from them.

1) Thinking everything will come easy. Law school, Building muscle in the gym and building a social group were areas I fell prey to this. I didn’t want to do the work to shine. I wanted to do a tiny bit of work, and then I expected to have that “high dopamine state” where I am on top of the world and having the ultimate result. Guys have an image of their best selves, who they could be at their highest. What they don’t realize that a lot of slow, repetitive work has to come before those moments. You have to just accept it and do it, or there will be no life outside your head and internet forums.

2) Women: generalizing all women. Not wanting to experience any uncertainty. Playing movies in my head of interactions with girls, worrying ‘what if this would happen?’, rather than just trusting the flow of the interactions. I didn’t trust female energy. So female energy didn’t trust me. Ie I was an autist aspie.

3) Hated myself for that which I can’t control- my height, by dick size, my body genetics. If I’d just ensured I’d done at least 70% of what I can at all times to max it out, rather than the 100s of hours of stress worrying about it, I would’ve been in decent shape most of the time. Eg eat good 4-5 days a week, lift 3-4x a week, bathmate 1-2x a week. EVERY WEEK.

4) Dreading worst case scenarios of what people would think or how they’d react- in a job environment, in a social environment, with women. I didn’t trust people, didn’t trust the flow of people. I mistrusted it, I didn’t want to accept whatever came, and adjust myself accordingly. I wanted to take my bat and ball and go home. So I never learned how to deal effectively with people as an adult. (kind of similar to lesson 2 I know)

5) Felt bad for setting boundaries with people in my life. Never feel bad for establishing boundaries harshly. The other person may feel slighted, but you have every right. It is your job in this world to grow and progress, not to serve anyone else. By establishing boundaries, you are preventing much bigger problems in future, for yourself and others. Let that person deal with it, and don’t feel bad about it at all. This is a brutal element of being a human, that a lot of feminized men today struggle with. The more you regularly state your truth, the less harsh you will be with it eventually.

6) Not wanting to contribute to the world or give my gift. Whatever shit I was going through, I should have always been looking to give, looking to work more, looking to help more. That’s ultimately the point of life as a man- solitariness breeds inner demons. Men, like it or not, are meant to give of themselves. That’s how we get a basic level of fulfilment. I stubbornly hid away because external conditions were not how I liked them to be. It only crippled my mental health.

7) Realize what I had right in front of me. I always wanted to chase. Wanted to chase the unattainable. Wanted to chase a vision that I thought would soothe the lack I felt within, the defectiveness. That vision doesn’t really exist.

What does exist is what’s around you. The people around you. The job opportunity that someone may casually mention in passing to you, or the flyer for a position vacant at the place you frequent as a customer, where you like the people working there. Or the girl who isn’t really your type,but gives you a certain look at the gym/café, and you’re too busy thinking you’re a piece of shit to even notice.

Those things could’ve turned into something. Those things should turn into something. Those things are your life- YOUR life. All you’ve got. Take those opportunities, there’s not really anything else. They could become something that helps you become a fulfilled person.

8) Thinking it’s all about the physical and genetics. This is a concept that is coming to me recently. There are two separate worlds in human experience. The world of the physical, and the world of energy. To have a truly enjoyable human experience, you need the right amount of both.

Obviously, someone with ideal physical characteristics (looks, money, external validation etc) will have more opportunities- but you can have those and not have a great experience because you’re deficient in the right energy (intention, gratitude towards what you have, how you see yourself etc).

The pessimistic (dare I say it, blackpilled) way is to think it’s all about physical. But we all know deep down that’s not true. Even the ugliest guy on here has a had a great experience, or a good interaction. There was energy there. If you’re not blessed in physical, try to max that out, but realize you have a massive advantage in energy, simply because anything you do get, you will value so much.

9) Not knowing how to deal with fear. I ran from fear the last 9 years especially. I didn’t run at it. When you run at what you’re afraid of, it’s like you step into the void and you’re flying- you can leap into a void where you come out a new person. If you run at your fears regularly, you will transform- Into what, who knows, but it will be more exciting than what you’ve got going on.

10) Being afraid of getting punched/getting my ass kicked. This is one of the worst traits of this soy, safety obsessed culture. Men learn through experiencing real pain and humiliation- not the type on here where guys get an IOD, but real pain where they’re embarrassed publicly and people notice them. Put yourself in these situations- speak your mind, assert yourself and be cool with whatever comes. If you get punched or some guy stands up to you- stay in your body, out of your head, and just react. Don’t try to run away. Assert yourself in this world at all cost. This type of mindset actually prevents the ERs and Cho’s of the world.

11) Being afraid to show where you’re at because you won’t look ‘cool’. This prevented a lot of progress the past 9 years. The fear of being seen as socially inept. You HAVE to go and be that guy around people, and not escape, for a period of time. You HAVE to go through the embarrassment of being that guy- that’s the only thing that MAKES YOU FIND HOW TO GET OUT OF IT.

I would hide my real socially inept self and put on a front- saying a few words and rushing to get the hell out of any social interaction. Stay there, be a weirdo, be someone who’s off key in saying things, be someone who makes people uncomfortable. Stay in your body, stay out of your head. Fuck everyone else, let them feel the reality of where you’re at right now. Whether they like you or not after, you’ll go home, analyse things and have revelations about yourself. THAT’S how you grow your personality

12) Wasn’t my own authority. I gave my authority to so many people in my life, feeling angst if they showed any disapproval of me, spending all my mental energy thinking about whether they're happy with me or not. This is a waste of life. Nominate what truly makes you happy, and go after it. I especially respect @Gaia262 for how he did that with his surgery journey and some other stuff. A man on his own path, answering to nobody and working to do what's best for him.

13) Not accepting life on life’s terms. You’re short, people will make jokes. You’re not a tough guy, tougher guys will try to test you. You’re average looking, you’re not going to immediately inspire attraction.

Stop trying to find a way around this, and instead find a way THROUGH…toward your goals. Men are powerful when they have their eyes fixed on a meaningful goal that they’ll achieve no matter what. They can blast through anything in this god-forsaken world, with that level of focus.

I let my ego get in the way. I thought “who is this faggot to make fun of me”, or “I can’t accept this bitch has it easier than me that she can talk to me smugly”. I should have put my ego aside and just taken the subtle dig, refocussing on my goal and making sure I get it no matter what. Sure, if someone really fucks with you, assert yourself, but don’t lose focus because of little things.

14) Waiting for life to happen rather than having a compelling goal I’m moving to. One thing I had a lot of the past 9 years was free time. I could have been blasting 200mg T and lifting weights 5-6 days a week. I could have been joining social groups and socializing 4-5 days a week. I could have been working every day on an online business to earn an extra 60-100k a year, then flying around the world getting surgeries to move my life forward. I could have been MOVING TOWARDS LIFE.

But what did I do? I sat there and cursed my fate, that “life isn’t happening to me”, that “I have nothing going on because I’m not chad”, that “I’m not as good as my friends, cousins etc”, living in my head, living in analysis. It was literally all there infront of me to have a life, to make something happen. As I get older and I descend more in terms of agepill, as opportunities shrink, you realize LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE HAPPEN. Your life is what you’re doing with your time. You can make it compelling, or you can make it nothing. I want to change everything from here. I want to go all out with WHAT I DO WITH MY TIME.

15) Not believing I could be great. Thinking it’s crazy that I could have all I want. Thinking I didn’t deserve to be the greatest version of me. Even now I think ‘how dare I be 30 inches in the waist, with good muscle, softmaxxed, have good clothes, and go out and actually try to socialize’- so I’ll only have one or two of those things at a time, then self-sabotage and work on the other ones…never having it all. I don’t know where this comes from, but it totally fucks you. Still working on how not to make that a part of my life.

16) Not being comfortable with silence with people, especially women. Probably a product of this dopamine affected society, I wanted all ‘bang bang’ in my relationships with people. I would cut people off if I had dull moments with them. But relationships aren’t about entertainment, relationships are about support- having someone there in a cold world. I was too stupid before, and didn’t realize how hard life gets. Better to have some people there you can call a friend, and to cultivate closeness with family you can tolerate. I’m glad I’ve done that with my father the past 4 years, and my mother this year, at least. I probably didn't like myself inside, and therefore couldn't stand being in silence with another person.

17) Not realizing my strong points, or the good things I do/have done. Self-explanatory really. You can’t build anything off dirt. If you think of yourself as dirt to begin with, you won’t respect yourself to stick at anything. All the time I looked at my faults. Even today, with my job, because I took a couple of days easy. I didn’t even focus on all the work I did last week- just told myself I’m a piece of shit for leaving a couple of things a day late. Give yourself a god damn break. See the reality of what you do, good and bad, and build on it steadily.

There you go guys, I hope these insights are valuable. I was in an especially deep level of introspection last night, where I wrote most of these. I never thought I’d be able to admit my own faults, my own part in my life’s direction, so honestly. I’m in the best mental space I’ve been in for at least 9 years, but that idiot in my mind still lives. I want to bury that guy, and keep my life moving forward. I hope you take something from this.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, zeshama, Deleted member 21863 and 51 others
I feel bad for this one as I feel a lot of effort was put into the post.

but I didn't read.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Struggler03, Deleted member 32425, Ruakh and 11 others
I feel bad for this one as I feel a lot of effort was put into this.

but I didn't read.
honestly you're a fucking idiot dude, for commenting this. just fuck off out of my thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, zeshama, Ruakh and 18 others
honestly you're a fucking idiot dude, for commenting this. just fuck off out of my thread
You don't have to put a comma in between "dude" and "for".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, MaxillaMaxing, Danish_Retard and 5 others
17 + 17 = 34

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Allez
When did you lose virginity? How do you talk to women?

18) typing essays as a 34yr old in an incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 32425, enchanted_elixir and 9 others
When did you lose virginity? How do you talk to women?

had a massive social group at uni then. was cool and mentally/socially normal

now I don't really. if one makes eye contact with me i have zero idea what to say. barely talked to women (in terms of romantically) the past few years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, efidescontinuado, poopoohead and 1 other person
Will rd later
I value oldcel introspective knowledge that comes from exp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, enchanted_elixir, NegativeNorwood and 3 others
18) typing essays as a 34yr old in an incel forum
what can i say, i'm in the same position as you guys, with women, because i made so many mistakes in my life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, ascension and Tylermax
had a massive social group at uni then. was cool and mentally/socially normal

now I don't really. if one makes eye contact with me i have zero idea what to say. barely talked to women (in terms of romantically) the past few years
I cant really talk to women either (all boys school whole life), but I am still motivated to looksmax so I willl at least become attractive vigin. I fraud like mad and will implement makeupmaxxiing aftr I change my pheno

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Skywalker, Deleted member 16501 and 1 other person
I read this whole thing and I agree with it thankfully I'm only 24 so I have time to fix my shit up.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, enchanted_elixir, emeraldglass and 4 others
I cant really talk to women either (all boys school whole life), but I am still motivated to looksmax so I willl at least become attractive vigin. I fraud like mad and will implement makeupmaxxiing aftr I change my pheno
women are a maze today. i don't understand them. they walk around in tight gym shorts, seem to give some eye contact and indicator of interest, but then take it away and you feel invisible to them. I don't know how many other guys they're talking to, so I don't know whether to invest any energy in a particular girl.

i don't really know what to do about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Yerico7 and Deleted member 23218
women are a maze today. i don't understand them. they walk around in tight gym shorts, seem to give some eye contact and indicator of interest, but then take it away and you feel invisible to them. I don't know how many other guys they're talking to, so I don't know whether to invest any energy in a particular girl.

i don't really know what to do about it
Sama, I just avoid all eye contact and ignore them cause I wont get pussy anyway, I will try in a 2-3 years after fully softmaxxed and I got some of the surgeries I plan to get. Im just focused on career and my appearance rn,, all I can really do, I am just too far behind when it comes to women, only talked to maybe one for more than a min alone my hole life, I feel they are nice at first yet meaner after they find out Im aspie

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21381 and 2 others
I’m actually turning 34 in 3 weeks, but I got into a very introspective place last night- not a ‘mid life crisis’ level of inner torment, but certainly a greater honesty with myself about my part in everything that has happened in my life. The first 20 years were great, the next 4 crazy, then the last 10 I’ve lived in a lot of fear. I became a shadow of the man I once was, once could’ve been. Years lost and opportunities that will never return, but this year I started a shift and in recent months I’ve been gaining more inner peace. Here are 17 of the biggest mistakes of my life, and 17 lessons you and I can take from them.

1) Thinking everything will come easy. Law school, Building muscle in the gym and building a social group were areas I fell prey to this. I didn’t want to do the work to shine. I wanted to do a tiny bit of work, and then I expected to have that “high dopamine state” where I am on top of the world and having the ultimate result. Guys have an image of their best selves, who they could be at their highest. What they don’t realize that a lot of slow, repetitive work has to come before those moments. You have to just accept it and do it, or there will be no life outside your head and internet forums.

2) Women: generalizing all women. Not wanting to experience any uncertainty. Playing movies in my head of interactions with girls, worrying ‘what if this would happen?’, rather than just trusting the flow of the interactions. I didn’t trust female energy. So female energy didn’t trust me. Ie I was an autist aspie.

3) Hated myself for that which I can’t control- my height, by dick size, my body genetics. If I’d just ensured I’d done at least 70% of what I can at all times to max it out, rather than the 100s of hours of stress worrying about it, I would’ve been in decent shape most of the time. Eg eat good 4-5 days a week, lift 3-4x a week, bathmate 1-2x a week. EVERY WEEK.

4) Dreading worst case scenarios of what people would think or how they’d react- in a job environment, in a social environment, with women. I didn’t trust people, didn’t trust the flow of people. I mistrusted it, I didn’t want to accept whatever came, and adjust myself accordingly. I wanted to take my bat and ball and go home. So I never learned how to deal effectively with people as an adult. (kind of similar to lesson 2 I know)

5) Felt bad for setting boundaries with people in my life. Never feel bad for establishing boundaries harshly. The other person may feel slighted, but you have every right. It is your job in this world to grow and progress, not to serve anyone else. By establishing boundaries, you are preventing much bigger problems in future, for yourself and others. Let that person deal with it, and don’t feel bad about it at all. This is a brutal element of being a human, that a lot of feminized men today struggle with. The more you regularly state your truth, the less harsh you will be with it eventually.

6) Not wanting to contribute to the world or give my gift. Whatever shit I was going through, I should have always been looking to give, looking to work more, looking to help more. That’s ultimately the point of life as a man- solitariness breeds inner demons. Men, like it or not, are meant to give of themselves. That’s how we get a basic level of fulfilment. I stubbornly hid away because external conditions were not how I liked them to be. It only crippled my mental health.

7) Realize what I had right in front of me. I always wanted to chase. Wanted to chase the unattainable. Wanted to chase a vision that I thought would soothe the lack I felt within, the defectiveness. That vision doesn’t really exist.

What does exist is what’s around you. The people around you. The job opportunity that someone may casually mention in passing to you, or the flyer for a position vacant at the place you frequent as a customer, where you like the people working there. Or the girl who isn’t really your type,but gives you a certain look at the gym/café, and you’re too busy thinking you’re a piece of shit to even notice.

Those things could’ve turned into something. Those things should turn into something. Those things are your life- YOUR life. All you’ve got. Take those opportunities, there’s not really anything else. They could become something that helps you become a fulfilled person.

8) Thinking it’s all about the physical and genetics. This is a concept that is coming to me recently. There are two separate worlds in human experience. The world of the physical, and the world of energy. To have a truly enjoyable human experience, you need the right amount of both.

Obviously, someone with ideal physical characteristics (looks, money, external validation etc) will have more opportunities- but you can have those and not have a great experience because you’re deficient in the right energy (intention, gratitude towards what you have, how you see yourself etc).

The pessimistic (dare I say it, blackpilled) way is to think it’s all about physical. But we all know deep down that’s not true. Even the ugliest guy on here has a had a great experience, or a good interaction. There was energy there. If you’re not blessed in physical, try to max that out, but realize you have a massive advantage in energy, simply because anything you do get, you will value so much.

9) Not knowing how to deal with fear. I ran from fear the last 9 years especially. I didn’t run at it. When you run at what you’re afraid of, it’s like you step into the void and you’re flying- you can leap into a void where you come out a new person. If you run at your fears regularly, you will transform- Into what, who knows, but it will be more exciting than what you’ve got going on.

10) Being afraid of getting punched/getting my ass kicked. This is one of the worst traits of this soy, safety obsessed culture. Men learn through experiencing real pain and humiliation- not the type on here where guys get an IOD, but real pain where they’re embarrassed publicly and people notice them. Put yourself in these situations- speak your mind, assert yourself and be cool with whatever comes. If you get punched or some guy stands up to you- stay in your body, out of your head, and just react. Don’t try to run away. Assert yourself in this world at all cost. This type of mindset actually prevents the ERs and Cho’s of the world.

11) Being afraid to show where you’re at because you won’t look ‘cool’. This prevented a lot of progress the past 9 years. The fear of being seen as socially inept. You HAVE to go and be that guy around people, and not escape, for a period of time. You HAVE to go through the embarrassment of being that guy- that’s the only thing that MAKES YOU FIND HOW TO GET OUT OF IT.

I would hide my real socially inept self and put on a front- saying a few words and rushing to get the hell out of any social interaction. Stay there, be a weirdo, be someone who’s off key in saying things, be someone who makes people uncomfortable. Stay in your body, stay out of your head. Fuck everyone else, let them feel the reality of where you’re at right now. Whether they like you or not after, you’ll go home, analyse things and have revelations about yourself. THAT’S how you grow your personality

12) Wasn’t my own authority. I gave my authority to so many people in my life, feeling angst if they showed any disapproval of me, spending all my mental energy thinking about whether they're happy with me or not. This is a waste of life. Nominate what truly makes you happy, and go after it. I especially respect @Gaia262 for how he did that with his surgery journey and some other stuff. A man on his own path, answering to nobody and working to do what's best for him.

13) Not accepting life on life’s terms. You’re short, people will make jokes. You’re not a tough guy, tougher guys will try to test you. You’re average looking, you’re not going to immediately inspire attraction.

Stop trying to find a way around this, and instead find a way THROUGH…toward your goals. Men are powerful when they have their eyes fixed on a meaningful goal that they’ll achieve no matter what. They can blast through anything in this god-forsaken world, with that level of focus.

I let my ego get in the way. I thought “who is this faggot to make fun of me”, or “I can’t accept this bitch has it easier than me that she can talk to me smugly”. I should have put my ego aside and just taken the subtle dig, refocussing on my goal and making sure I get it no matter what. Sure, if someone really fucks with you, assert yourself, but don’t lose focus because of little things.

14) Waiting for life to happen rather than having a compelling goal I’m moving to. One thing I had a lot of the past 9 years was free time. I could have been blasting 200mg T and lifting weights 5-6 days a week. I could have been joining social groups and socializing 4-5 days a week. I could have been working every day on an online business to earn an extra 60-100k a year, then flying around the world getting surgeries to move my life forward. I could have been MOVING TOWARDS LIFE.

But what did I do? I sat there and cursed my fate, that “life isn’t happening to me”, that “I have nothing going on because I’m not chad”, that “I’m not as good as my friends, cousins etc”, living in my head, living in analysis. It was literally all there infront of me to have a life, to make something happen. As I get older and I descend more in terms of agepill, as opportunities shrink, you realize LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE HAPPEN. Your life is what you’re doing with your time. You can make it compelling, or you can make it nothing. I want to change everything from here. I want to go all out with WHAT I DO WITH MY TIME.

15) Not believing I could be great. Thinking it’s crazy that I could have all I want. Thinking I didn’t deserve to be the greatest version of me. Even now I think ‘how dare I be 30 inches in the waist, with good muscle, softmaxxed, have good clothes, and go out and actually try to socialize’- so I’ll only have one or two of those things at a time, then self-sabotage and work on the other ones…never having it all. I don’t know where this comes from, but it totally fucks you. Still working on how not to make that a part of my life.

16) Not being comfortable with silence with people, especially women. Probably a product of this dopamine affected society, I wanted all ‘bang bang’ in my relationships with people. I would cut people off if I had dull moments with them. But relationships aren’t about entertainment, relationships are about support- having someone there in a cold world. I was too stupid before, and didn’t realize how hard life gets. Better to have some people there you can call a friend, and to cultivate closeness with family you can tolerate. I’m glad I’ve done that with my father the past 4 years, and my mother this year, at least. I probably didn't like myself inside, and therefore couldn't stand being in silence with another person.

17) Not realizing my strong points, or the good things I do/have done. Self-explanatory really. You can’t build anything off dirt. If you think of yourself as dirt to begin with, you won’t respect yourself to stick at anything. All the time I looked at my faults. Even today, with my job, because I took a couple of days easy. I didn’t even focus on all the work I did last week- just told myself I’m a piece of shit for leaving a couple of things a day late. Give yourself a god damn break. See the reality of what you do, good and bad, and build on it steadily.

There you go guys, I hope these insights are valuable. I was in an especially deep level of introspection last night, where I wrote most of these. I never thought I’d be able to admit my own faults, my own part in my life’s direction, so honestly. I’m in the best mental space I’ve been in for at least 9 years, but that idiot in my mind still lives. I want to bury that guy, and keep my life moving forward. I hope you take something from this.
Amazing thread saved bro!!
I agree with so much of this, I need tk fix many issues in my life biggest one is letting life past and not taking action
Oh tomorrow I'll start that needs to change

Honestly will read this thread as a reminder
You already know how much I admire your mindset

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
You can bypass all this just by accepting that it’s over and designing your life around how you will LDAR in the way that requires the least possible effort.

If you can’t improve your top line, focus on the bottom line. At our age there isn’t really much room for anything but regret.

I will still get my surgeries but realistically there is not much optimism for an ascension to Chad with my base.

Still, I’ll know I tried my best and that will bring some comfort to the fact that in the end I did nothing with my life.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Skywalker, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
One of the best threads I read here on this website in 2 years lol
The fact I am making several mistakes like you and I'm only 18, thanks, this is such a based thread, pinned

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16501

3Xphq4u.jpeg

• JFL
Im happy im 22 and only have done 2 regrets

Keep writing essays while chad is creampying 17 stacies at once

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5faliure, Deleted member 32425, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Ye fuck @LiteralCaucasian

FUCK HIM FUCKING FAGGOT

FUCK @LiteralCaucasian FUCKING CAUCUS MOUNTAIN NIGGER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5faliure, Deleted member 32425, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Reddit tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and JovenCansao
You can bypass all this just by accepting that it’s over and designing your life around how you will LDAR in the way that requires the least possible effort.

If you can’t improve your top line, focus on the bottom line. At our age there isn’t really much room for anything but regret.

I will still get my surgeries but realistically there is not much optimism for an ascension to Chad with my base.

Still, I’ll know I tried my best and that will bring some comfort to the fact that in the end I did nothing with my life.
I don't ever tell anyone to use roids but holy shit son you need to inject 💉

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and efidescontinuado
I don't ever tell anyone to use roids but holy shit son you need to inject 💉

I do though, I’ve been injecting for five years now, including several Tren blasts. My base is FUCKED.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, sub5faliure, Deleted member 32425 and 1 other person
Good stuff. I'm 39 and a lot of this resonates. Some of these realizations can only come with experience, unless you're unusually honest with yourself and self aware. You can't expect most people to read it and understand, except trivially. And it is going to sound lame and cliche until you get it. A lot of lame cliches are very valuable.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, efidescontinuado, Danish_Retard and 3 others
damn this made me grateful for the time I have for me to make all the mistakes I need to, my question to you though, is after realizing all this, what will YOU do abt it?

I appreciate introspective and advice given by people older than me. I've read some essays in here about this type of stuff before.
But sorry bro, this was beyond bluepilled that I had to stop reading at number 6.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 15302

Thank you

• Love it
“grow your personality” jfl unironically dnr

Wow, 27 positive reacts to this essay in 1.5 days. Really glad you guys resonated with it.

my 17th lesson was to appreciate the good things I do, so I'm doing this now. Congratulations Six, you brought something valuable to the world, you're awesome!

Fat guy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
As a fellow oldcel I can relate to most of these, especially first 5.

I honestly believe if I hadn't let people affect me so much I'd be in a way better place now.

I even was like 1 sliding doors moment away from such an alternate reality a few years ago where I was so close to getting married, and maybe now I'd be, fuck idk even know what...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 16501

18. Being born as an ethnic

is law school rlly that hard? i was planning on going to law school just to get a license and shit as a fallback.

is law school rlly that hard? i was planning on going to law school just to get a license and shit as a fallback.
it's not hard but you have to be focussed

if you're some doomer rotter then forget it

you have to have tunnell vision and be able to take in a lot of information (legal cases, laws etc)

it's not hard but you have to be focussed

if you're some doomer rotter then forget it

you have to have tunnell vision and be able to take in a lot of information (legal cases, laws etc)
Which law are u in? I want to get into IP with my tech background but don't want to actually become a full on lawyer studying shit outside my field.

Which law are u in? I want to get into IP with my tech background but don't want to actually become a full on lawyer studying shit outside my field.
dude I was in law school from 2007-2009. Dropped out in 2010

I was in a good Law University in Australia- not the best, but the second best in my city. Don't want to dox myself

yeah that's the hard part- you want to specialize in an area, without doing the whole thing

look into your options

im 28 this year, but i look 20 23. im still have pretty boy chad face but incel skinny child body, i hate my self because of that. i hate my life because of that, I ran away from it because of that. I NEET my whole 20-28 because of that, i depression, anxiety.
I want to change, i want to be happy, i want to be success, i want to have many friend, i want to have cute shy wife..but i think it’s to late?

• +1
im 28 this year, but i look 20 23. im still have pretty boy chad face but incel skinny child body, i hate my self because of that. i hate my life because of that, I ran away from it because of that. I NEET my whole 20-28 because of that, i depression, anxiety.
I want to change, i want to be happy, i want to be success, i want to have many friend, i want to have cute shy wife..but i think it’s to late?
It's not too late

get out of your head and start listening to your body.

Your head is telling you all lies

go and look at JulienHimself on youtube. I did the 'transformation mastery' course with him, it pretty much showed me everything how to transform

even his free videos on releasing trauma will help, if you youtube them

• +1
Reactions: shychad
It's not too late

get out of your head and start listening to your body.

Your head is telling you all lies

go and look at JulienHimself on youtube. I did the 'transformation mastery' course with him, it pretty much showed me everything how to transform

even his free videos on releasing trauma will help, if you youtube them
thanks you. can i ask you some questions?
What do you want right now or in future?

thanks you. can i ask you some questions?
What do you want right now or in future?
i want to get back to the free personality that I had when I was 18-19

I want to have social success, and be able to be in a healthy relationship.
I want to be able to make another $50-80k a year, than I am doing now. I want to be mentally healthy and focussed enough to concentrate properly enough to make this extra money
I want better mental and spiritual health, and to become a mature man who doesn't blame other people for his internal state

• +1
Reactions: shychad
i want to get back to the free personality that I had when I was 18-19

I want to have social success, and be able to be in a healthy relationship.
I want to be able to make another $50-80k a year, than I am doing now. I want to be mentally healthy and focussed enough to concentrate properly enough to make this extra money
I want better mental and spiritual health, and to become a mature man who doesn't blame other people for his internal state
me too, wish i can come back to 18 or 19 year old with all this knowledge or experience. I will change my life for sure

• Love it
You might say I'm a dreamer. I wish I was 8 or so tbh. My life is doomed. Im involved in too much drama.

You might say I'm a dreamer. I wish I was 8 or so tbh. My life is doomed. Im involved in too much drama.
I really wanna hear about the story about the people close to you who tried to ruin your life

Could you PM me? I've shared mine here

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Thanks for this my man

Gaining wisdom, evolving and overcoming fear is everything in the life, and having these lessons shared is priceless

dnr

high iq
followed and watched; but i followed and watched u long time ago, yet algo doesnt show yr posts at all when u post :cry:

its weird...anyways good post boyo