35 Year Old TikTokker that looks like a teenager but turns 36 next month (Pierre Boo)

coke

coke

Gold
I noticed he had a thread posted here once before late last year that stated he was 31 and most were shocked, when in actual reality he was 35, turns out he was lying about his age to get acting gigs and is infact about to turn 36 years old next month in September.

I think this is a good and obvious cope/motivation for those who feel like they missed out on there teens and 20s, stop wasting it. If you workout and take good care of yourself and get the necessary procedures, you can look good still. You can look great until you're at-least 40 by being smart and taking care of yourself, and if you play it super smart like Jared Leto even 50 is not impossible, anything over 50 you go for the George Clooney/Brad Pitt look.

You'll notice he has a good level of fitness, seems to like skincare and he's completely open to discussing plastic surgery. In a deleted video he mentioned that he got cheek implants and also mentioned that Botox etc is the ''cherry on top'' he said his method is to improve the things on your face that you can't improve with a healthy diet.

Here's him talking about turning 36 in September

Some more of his IG posts from this year, aged 35.

Turns out he didn't diet the best in his early 20's, didn't look after his skin and when he wanted to become an actor in his mid-late 20's he started looksmaxxing.

The roles he was being offered were of-course much younger than he was and although in acting they can't ask your age, he clearly wanted to appeal to a younger audience since he looks younger than (example) most of the aged 20s stranger things cast, so he dropped 5 years off his age, and it worked. Many actors do this.

After being hugely successful and getting literally 1M+ likes on some Instagram Reels and TikToks, he came clean about his age, because when everyone is complimenting him for looking AMAZING at 31 (even on this forum) wouldn't you want to brag that you're actually about to turn 36?

He's admitted to Botox and Cheekbone surgery. The others rumoured are Rhinoplasty, Lip Enhancement and Facelift, but he hasn't mentioned any of them.

“It’s the cherry on top of the cake. Your appearance, your health, your well-being is like a big cake with layers. It starts with drinking water, eating well, working out, cosmetics, and the last layer of the cake is filler, botox, and plastic surgery. To fix those things that you can’t fix with anything else.”
- Pierre Boo

Here's his before and after, from somewhere in his 20's to 35 years old:
Pierre Amaury Crespeau Before Surgery

We all must be vampires and support one another.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, zeshama, Deleted member 8771 and 17 others
Here we go again, another white trying to look vaguely ethnic.
Congrats to him for youthmaxxing, I hope to follow suit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, ReadBooksEveryday, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Why you mad? You don't own ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
He looks like a fucking fag! :soy:

Dis nigha’s built like a fridge
91FBE7A5 AB3F 49D0 B3D3 9F1116C6C41A

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: anactualdude, Ken, Deleted member 20565 and 3 others
He sold his soul for eternal youth

its mostly genetics supplemented with healthy lifestyle. I guess i can pull it off when im 35, lets see.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
He looks like derek from moreplatesmoredates if his face didn't have the complexion of a crumbled ball of paper

its mostly genetics supplemented with healthy lifestyle. I guess i can pull it off when im 35, lets see.
True. His mother looks decent for 71, although often times its upbringing. For example, if your mother and father were both unhealthy and consumed a lot of alcohol, you don't know your true skin, body and general health genetics unless you don't follow their example.

35 sounds old to anyone under 21, it's really not that old when you think in terms of 65-70+ which is when you start to lose mobility/daily life norms.

True. His mother looks decent for 71, although often times its upbringing. For example, if your mother and father were both unhealthy and consumed a lot of alcohol, you don't know your true skin, body and general health genetics unless you don't follow their example.

35 sounds old to anyone under 21, it's really not that old when you think in terms of 65-70+ which is when you start to lose mobility/daily life norms.
nah bro 35 for normie is old. Im just blessed/cursed with neotenous look if i wont lose my hair im pretty sure ill be pretty much the same especially with looksmax knowledge ive got here.

yes, you can pull up plastic surgery and million tiktok, instagram filters, edits like him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, the BULL and alriodai
he can pull jb game :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::D:LOL:

Dude got a facelift in his late 20s lol. He‘ll look like utter shit in 10 years

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, playboicarti and Deleted member 19036
Dude got a facelift in his late 20s lol. He‘ll look like utter shit in 10 years
its giga over for sub psl 7s at 45 anyway, might as well preteenmaxx in saudi arabia at that age tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
nah bro 35 for normie is old. Im just blessed/cursed with neotenous look if i wont lose my hair im pretty sure ill be pretty much the same especially with looksmax knowledge ive got here.
It really isn't though, it is if you want to live a useless childish life. But look at bald, recessed Andrew Tate who despite being a bit odd is just beginning his massive success story aged 35.

So many examples of peaking 35+. Clint Eastwood, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Jared Leto, Hugh Jackman etc.

Even in that guys video where he says he's 35, the top comment is a girl saying ''30's isn't old'' and everyones like ''obviously, it's more that he looks like a teenager.''

I see it a lot on this forum, some even say it's over when you're 21. I even seen one person saying it's over at 16. People really need to succeed. Stay healthy, look after yourself, make money and travel, explore the different parts of life. American media is the only place where I see them shocked at someone aged 25-30 looking youthful and be like ''Woah!'' as if you rot at 21 lol. I'm not sure where Americans get that tbh. Maybe it's because on the sitcoms over there most actors who play a 17 year old are played by a 30 year old, so by the time they are 40-45 they presume thats what happens 13 years after you're 17.

Most people waste their 20's thinking they are having fun drinking every weekend fucking up the body and then looking like shit in their 30's. Choose a lifestyle like Jared Leto. Drug/alcohol free. Look after your body and treat it like a temple, naturally others will gravitate towards you, focus on yourself. I'm sure when we're all 35 we'll realise it really isn't that old, maybe it is to people under 21.. but who wants some immature moron who sits in bed watching stranger things every night?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, tournesol, Ken and 3 others
this proves semen retention whether it's through never ejaculating or consuming semen in pierre's case is the key to eternal youth, alongside with a healthy high carb lifestyle like leto

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Ken and Kyff

on the other hand this guy is 33 and looks 20 he never cared about his health but he is extremely skinny there have been theories claiming that a constant calorie deficit is the best thing for longevity

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Danish_Retard, Mouthbreath and 2 others
yes, you can pull up plastic surgery and million tiktok, instagram filters, edits like him
are people that dumb to not realize it's surgeries, instagram filters and photoshopping pictures?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
are people that dumb to not realize it's surgeries, instagram filters and photoshopping pictures?
there are literally users who have 20,000 posts and an account for over a year acting like they know everything about aesthetics and think that actors like brad pitt look the way they look at 50, because of genes, so nothing surprises me anymore

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Rupert?!! Rupert Pupkin?!!! You better change your tone.

Nah, even in live motion on the red carpet he just looks incredibly young. No idea why these guys who already look young use filters etc, Jared Leto does it too lol. The guy looks about 21 years old. Put him next to Vinnie Hacker who was 19 at this event at a similar red carpet and Pierre who is 35 at this event, you wouldn't really differ them in age.

Attachments

• los-angeles-ca-april-05-vinnie-hacker-attends-the-los-angeles-premiere-screening-of-sonic-the-...jpg
    los-angeles-ca-april-05-vinnie-hacker-attends-the-los-angeles-premiere-screening-of-sonic-the-...jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 0
  • newsz.jpg
    newsz.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, SkinnyTwinkFag, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
there are literally users who have 20,000 posts and an account for over a year acting like they know everything about aesthetics and think that actors like brad pitt look the way they look at 50, because of genes, so nothing surprises me anymore
This mistake needs to die. People say it's genetics, but you need to look at lifestyle. It needs to correlate with the surgeries.

For example look at Jared Leto and his brother, both brought up my a hippie self loving mother who learned how to preserve her looks and her children done the same. You look at a typical out of shape man who works in a gas station and smokes cigarettes/drinks beer. Chances are, his son will follow that so will his daughter.

Why do you think most celebrities always have good looking sons/daughters who get modelling/acting jobs? It's not just nepotism, they naturally know how to age better. They get all the procedures for proper facial growth, grow up with rooms to workout in, perfect diets etc.

Most actors/celebs get surgeries. But if you have a bad diet like someone from Geordie Shore you'll look like a puffer fish and just age awfully going overboard. Natural small procedures to accentuate and preserve the face along with a super healthy diet and fitness regime.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 8771, Ken and 1 other person
i think he's not 35 or just in late teens larping to be more original

either that or like we said surgeries

Nah, even in live motion on the red carpet he just looks incredibly young. No idea why these guys who already look young use filters etc, Jared Leto does it too lol. The guy looks about 21 years old. Put him next to Vinnie Hacker who was 19 at this event at a similar red carpet and Pierre who is 35 at this event, you wouldn't really differ them in age.
Vinnie's skin nowadays is starting to age more

His skin back in 2020 was literally top tier

i think he's not 35 or just in late teens larping to be more original

either that or like we said surgeries
He provided ID proof. He was previously lying about being 5 years younger until someone from his high school doxed him (as if it's an insult) and a year later he provided his real age along with his identification. His mother is 71 years old, I doubt she had him anything over 45. Also he gains absolutely nothing from pretending to be 35, but the fact you think he's a late teen larping, shows just how good he looks for his age. It's not uncommon to look 10 years younger, but this guy looks about 17 years younger, which is unusual.

I believe he's 35, that would make his mother 36-37 when she had him. Look at Jared Leto aged 50, he turns 51 in 4 months.

Attachments

• GUCCI-SS22-Mert-Marcus-01.jpg
    GUCCI-SS22-Mert-Marcus-01.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Deprived
good find

• +1
Reactions: coke

on the other hand this guy is 33 and looks 20 he never cared about his health but he is extremely skinny there have been theories claiming that a constant calorie deficit is the best thing for longevity

He’s asian so doesn’t count, Asians always look young till like 40

And all these people advocating for fasting longevity diets don’t look much younger themselves or take Botox like Sinclair.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5815
He’s asian so doesn’t count, Asians always look young till like 40

And all these people advocating for fasting longevity diets don’t look much younger themselves or take Botox like Sinclair.
I didn't want to say this because I don't actually like lacking facts. But I have noticed most asians naturally look young until about 40, even Japanese etc. I think the catch is its harder for them to look like a chad and when they look pretty its a tad overly feminine. I think the best is Ludi Lin who went for an aesthetic/masculine badass look, I think he looks incredible, and he's also 34 years old, 35 in 2 months lol

It's more rare for a white person to look like a teenager in their 30's. It's not personally for me, but if it meant looking like you're in your 20's in your 40's, then that's great. I personally hated being a teenager, hate any girl under the age of 25 and prefer mature woman. So I kind of hope I can hover in the youthful yet masculine category for the next 20 years. I'm in my mid 20's, Jared Leto/Dolph Ziggler style.

Attachments

• tumblr_e02bf3a40ad451f8538b438d8ddca7b2_0bc265dc_1280.png
    tumblr_e02bf3a40ad451f8538b438d8ddca7b2_0bc265dc_1280.png
    752.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
Need his entire protocol asap

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag and Ken

Damn I used to watch some of this guy's vids years ago

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag
I noticed he had a thread posted here once before late last year that stated he was 31 and most were shocked, when in actual reality he was 35, turns out he was lying about his age to get acting gigs and is infact about to turn 36 years old next month in September.

I think this is a good and obvious cope/motivation for those who feel like they missed out on there teens and 20s, stop wasting it. If you workout and take good care of yourself and get the necessary procedures, you can look good still. You can look great until you're at-least 40 by being smart and taking care of yourself, and if you play it super smart like Jared Leto even 50 is not impossible, anything over 50 you go for the George Clooney/Brad Pitt look.

You'll notice he has a good level of fitness, seems to like skincare and he's completely open to discussing plastic surgery. In a deleted video he mentioned that he got cheek implants and also mentioned that Botox etc is the ''cherry on top'' he said his method is to improve the things on your face that you can't improve with a healthy diet.

Here's him talking about turning 36 in September

Some more of his IG posts from this year, aged 35.

Turns out he didn't diet the best in his early 20's, didn't look after his skin and when he wanted to become an actor in his mid-late 20's he started looksmaxxing.

The roles he was being offered were of-course much younger than he was and although in acting they can't ask your age, he clearly wanted to appeal to a younger audience since he looks younger than (example) most of the aged 20s stranger things cast, so he dropped 5 years off his age, and it worked. Many actors do this.

After being hugely successful and getting literally 1M+ likes on some Instagram Reels and TikToks, he came clean about his age, because when everyone is complimenting him for looking AMAZING at 31 (even on this forum) wouldn't you want to brag that you're actually about to turn 36?

He's admitted to Botox and Cheekbone surgery. The others rumoured are Rhinoplasty, Lip Enhancement and Facelift, but he hasn't mentioned any of them.

Here's his before and after, from somewhere in his 20's to 35 years old:
View attachment 1817553

We all must be vampires and support one another.

What in the actuality in the actual fuck :soy::soy:

listrn nigga, its all about genetics

my brother is 28 and people guess he is 19-24 usually
my mother and father are both 55-60 and both look much younger

despite all of them living a shit life style, smoking, drinking, never wearing sun screen etc.

the only thing that makes me and my brother age is our receding hairline, we have no wrinkles and shit

med is ethnic confirmed

@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
This is why I laugh when teens / gen z faggots here say its impossible to get laid over 30.

You do realise a lot of 30+ men look early - mid 20s. Therefore they still have equal (or greater) SMV for prime girls

But keep coping knowing women your age are being stolen by high SMV older men

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Ken and coke
This is why I laugh when teens / gen z faggots here say its impossible to get laid over 30.

You do realise a lot of 30+ men look early - mid 20s. Therefore they still have equal (or greater) SMV for prime girls

Exactly, and they need to understand, even if they aren't genetically enhanced that they can look like someone in their early 20's or late teens throughout their 30's, that doesn't matter.

This is Pierce Brosnan at 42 years old. I imagine people would guess him to be in his mid to late 30's, but he still looks badass as hell and I imagine most prime women would choose him over the guy above. People need to also understand, yes, they may be on this website aged 18 and have a crush on other teenage girls, but that doesn't speak levels of what a prime women is, you'll grow out of that and realise the immaturity of girls under 21. Most statistics say women look best in their 20'/30's and men look best 33-55.

I'm in my mid 20's, and most of the women I find attractive are 30-40. Unfortunately, in todays times, most girls become young mothers aged 18-21, and don't take care of themselves. So people prefer younger woman because they ''take care of themselves'' (they don't, they just are still active).
If you're a good looking guy like Pierce aged 42, you'll be found attractive from young girls, adult girls, and even older woman.

Attachments

• Dk1yO5yX0AETVi3.jpg
    Dk1yO5yX0AETVi3.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 0
  • 39ee5090-4163-11ec-b2e7-8ff7927b4aa5.jpg
    39ee5090-4163-11ec-b2e7-8ff7927b4aa5.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell, Ken and Xangsane

A good example. Anne Hathaway on the left aged 19, Anne Hathaway on the right about to turn 40.

Much like men, they are supposed to grow into their physical prime look. But most ''girls'' get pregnant, lazy, depressed and stop taking care of themselves after 21. Men do the same. If you look after yourself, you'll see your physical prime look.

Attachments

• gettyimages-109528411-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-109528411-612x612.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
  • anne-hathaway-cannes-may-20-2022-valentino-3-1653140137.jpg
    anne-hathaway-cannes-may-20-2022-valentino-3-1653140137.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Xangsane

+ they also have jobs and money.. What does 20 years old have? They are poor as shit.

make up works wonders on television when combined with the correct lenses/camera equipment to remove pores/fine lines. It doesn't however work consistently at red-carpet events.

Attachments

• newsz.jpg
    newsz.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 0
+ they also have jobs and money.. What does 20 years old have? They are poor as shit.
I don't know what you're referring to here. Are you referring to my previous comment regarding woman looking better in their 30's, or my comment on this guy?

Fighting against the agepill is the greatest battle there is

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Ken and Deprived
Fighting against the agepill is the greatest battle there is

50% of it is genetic and other 50% is fighting against agepill.. Im 31 AND i STILL HAVE FULL HAIR And I only have 1-2 wrinkles WHEN i smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back