• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, WeiWei, Splinter901 and 17 others
many people have life at that age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20399
Idk tbh. He's helping out Hitlers goal. If he had a family and kids and a life, that'd just be more non-white babies.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and LampPostPrime
Idk tbh. He's helping out Hitlers goal. If he had a family and kids and a life, that'd just be more non-white babies.
true - shitskin, brown eyes, 173cm. he is like joseph goebbels of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20399 and 5 others
Captain of the bum niggas

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, WeiWei, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
It's normal to still look young and attractive as a man at only 35. subhumans or people who drink alcohol and don't exercise look shit at that age obviously

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Splinter901, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
@JudgeandJury
you're either with us or against us. And we know what happens to those against us

holocaust-066.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and 5.5psl
A lot of men my age who "have lives" are envious of the life I live.

Tied to an aging wife who nags them with a job where they spend half their paycheck on said nagging wife and look old and can't get a girl to look twice at them, meanwhile I have 100 percent freedom, live alone, can do whatever WHENEVER and have multiple 18 year old women hitting me up weekly begging for my cock

Wow imagine "having a life"

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Splinter901, Deleted member 23558 and 14 others
aryan chad teen enjoyer keep crying for him

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901, Deleted member 29167, 5.5psl and 3 others

Tied to an aging wife who nags them with a job where they spend half their paycheck on said nagging wife and look old and can't get a girl to look twice at them, meanwhile I have 100 percent freedom, live alone, can do whatever WHENEVER and have multiple 18 year old women hitting me up weekly begging for my cock

MAte do you lye about your age?

I think saying something like late 20 is best, our age might be turnoff for some on paper

Man you are a funny chap

They totally do bro... like fucking their collangenless landwhale of a wife, taking care of their genetic garbage that's walking around, making money for their jew boss, getting deformed by aging... what a life

Jfl, amnesia mogs 99.99% of men his age and even those in their 20s, everyone here should aspire to be like him, that's what the blackpill is about.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

Ltr is horrible in 2023 unless you find your soulmate (wont happen, She is getting penetrated by tyrone) So just focus on money and hookups and you will be happy

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901