I can’t believe I’m old already, life has passed me by and I never experienced teenage love

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and PeakIncels
Beef , royal jelly , fruit , honey , animal fat , raw fish , milk
That's it? what ab other looksmaxes, the special braces(doubt they work)

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I would do the things that change crainofacial devolpment

I ageee I should do those things but the thing is, I literally can’t bare to do them because of that fact I get no iois or approach from women, it literally makes me depressed 24/7

I’m not far off
You are miserable men. Even if you are sufficiently good looking women will rarely if ever approach you. Especially not nowadays with the rise in social media and online dating.
That’s literally something, that maybe happens to the top 0,1% on a regular basis and also primarily in selected environments.
Also 17 old? Lmao you haven’t reached any type of peak regarding physicality. You will reach most between 22-30 from a purely biological standpoint.
Your brain hasn’t even matured yet. Processing max speed/ capability may be close to its peak but that’s it.
So you have massive time to looksmax even further.
I am 25 and actually fully developed and I wish I was aware of the Blackpill at your age.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, PeakIncels and Zenis
kids.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and Latinolooksmaxxer
teenage love is overrated tbh
yeah someone like amnesia said they expierenced teen love and since they ascended later in life he should be happy but like he says he's miserable cause of autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and PeakIncels
yeah someone like amnesia said they expierenced teen love and since they ascended later in life he should be happy but like he says he's miserable cause of autism
hes miserable cause he’s blackpilled

I would kick a pregnant toilet in the stomach and eat her eyeballs using teaspoons just to be your age again, you ungrateful boy, go enjoy your youth, don't waste it, I'm 25 and feel like I'm headed for the old folks home next month :feelskek:
How's it going grandpa?

How do I enjoy my youth

cope
I hate ungrateful children like youu. If only I was 17 again. You don't know how lucky you are. One day you'll rope remembering how you felt old at 17.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Bro life ends after 15 for men. If you’re not good looking or rich after 15 life ends for you after 15 basically.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
i’m 25 years old and not a single woman has ever shown INTEREST in me, much less dated me or given me free sex.
I was a kissless, touchless, talkless, LOOKLESS virgin until age 20 when I paid my first prostitute.
At 17 there is still some hope unless you are completely fucked.

• +1
I hate ungrateful children like youu. If only I was 17 again. You don't know how lucky you are. One day you'll rope remembering how you felt old at 17.
Bro shut ip
i’m 25 years old and not a single woman has ever shown INTEREST in me, much less dated me or given me free sex.
I was a kissless, touchless, talkless, LOOKLESS virgin until age 20 when I paid my first prostitute.
At 17 there is still some hope unless you are completely fucked.
pm face
Bro life ends after 15 for men. If you’re not good looking or rich after 15 life ends for you after 15 basically.
yup

Oh I didn’t recognize you cause your pfp changed
yh i have a female mind so I like to change my appearance the sane way BPD whores change their hair color every week

• +1
I’m 17 years old and I’ve given up on love and life. It’s way too late for me, I missed the chance to get prime virgin pussy. I’m still a KHHV and I’ve never been loved by a girl in
My life.

I’m way too old to experience any of this true love shit now man it’s so fucking ropefuel
You ARE a teenager bro