35M No matches, Better photo suggestions?

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck

2btjrs2o1n871.jpg

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Julius, delusionalretard, Deleted member 1476 and 8 others
Just run youtuber game
80CF51AC A814 4A3F B1CB 1B8A2AFDF4C3

i wonder if she spins his wheelchair around and powers it off before she brings in Chad to pump her full of his offspring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Growth Plate and Deleted member 10176
Tbh if you jfl this post you deserve to never get laid.

If this isn't a reddit larp than y'all should feel sorry for this man.

This is truly incel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210703-034329.jpg
    Screenshot_20210703-034329.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 35
  • +1
Reactions: Julius
Tbh if you jfl this post you deserve to never get laid.

If this isn't a reddit larp than y'all should feel sorry for this man.

This is truly incel
damn reacting this post wont save his life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius, delusionalretard, .👽. and 2 others
u/softlemon avatarsoftlemon
20h
I would change your photo order around - make the pic with the striped shirt 1 and the glasses 2nd, imo those are your strongest photos.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and gamma
damn reacting this post wont save his life
True, I just honestly have a lot of hate for cunts who show know empathy for other people's problems.

A common thing I've seen on this forum^

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
True, I just honestly have a lot of hate for cunts who show know empathy for other people's problems.

A common thing I've seen on this forum^
someone should snipe while he walks to starbucks to get another soy latte, for his sake

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
someone should snipe while he walks to starbucks to get another soy latte, for his sake
@Proex u/proexsniping, u should do it

Not sure about that.

I mean he could start a YouTube account and it will hopefully pick up and he will get girls that way.

There's been deformed/ really ugly guys who have done that in the past. Cuz status >> looks for men if you get really really famous

Ie the dude someone posted above
Just run youtuber game
View attachment 1204110
i wonder if she spins his wheelchair around and powers it off before she brings in Chad to pump her full of his offspring

I mean even if she cheats on him or someshit at least for the timebeing he will have sex and feel the touch of a women.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Growth Plate
Not sure about that.

I mean he could start a YouTube account and it will hopefully pick up and he will get girls that way.

There's been deformed/ really ugly guys who have done that in the past. Cuz status >> looks for men if you get really really famous

Ie the dude someone posted above

I mean even if she cheats on him or someshit at least for the timebeing he will have sex and feel the touch of a women.
starfish sex once a year
his youtube game would just help him betabuxx
the status only halos u if ur like ksi or jake paul

starfish sex once a year
i was joking abt the sniping thing btw
he is delusionalmaxxed so he's fine

starfish sex once a year
What about the other YouTuber dude who has a girlfriend, I've watched a couple of their videos and they definitely have more sex than once a year.

He's also not that famous like ksi and Jake paul
And tbh she's pretty hot imo I'd date her.

Don't worry, looks like he will be fine after he follows "softlemon" his advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Julius, .👽. and 1 other person
What about the other YouTuber dude who has a girlfriend, I've watched a couple of their videos and they definitely have more sex than once a year.

He's also not that famous like ksi and Jake paul
And tbh she's pretty hot imo I'd date her.
i didnt mean halo as in u reach their fame
i meant halo as in theyre gl enough where it just halos them and isnt used as billy betabuxx material
she would literally be retarded to merely date a subhuman like that. the smart thing and the thing a woman most likely would do is pretend to be so in love with him on camera when in reality shes using him for his money and has a chad on the side to actually satisfy her sexually. theres no way merely that ssubhuman would satisfy her for life due to youtube success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
i didnt mean halo as in u reach their fame
i meant halo as in theyre gl enough where it just halos them and isnt used as billy betabuxx material
she would literally be retarded to merely date a subhuman like that. the smart thing and the thing a woman most likely would do is pretend to be so in love with him on camera when in reality shes using him for his money and has a chad on the side to actually satisfy her sexually. theres no way merely that ssubhuman would satisfy her for life due to youtube success
I'm really interested to know if these girls plan to reproduce with these guys.

It goes against biology, so they probably won't and I'm guessing one day once the revenue from YouTube stops, she will leave him and make an excuse.

Who knows tho maybe girls like this have a fetish for disabled guys,

But till then guys like this should enjoy the touch of a women and sex

• +1
as if they even really get sex
You think the dude and the girl with the YouTube channel are lieing about having sex? They have said they've done it multiple times

• +1
it never begun for this guy.

The best he can do is ask women online if they wanna go into partnership with a youtube channel to lie to people and garner support for their unconventional match..

Just like the other cripple did