$36 Erdafitinib box

barrett01

barrett01

Iron
Joined
Aug 14, 2026
Posts
22
Reputation
10
Balversa is legitimate brand of erdafitnib, I have reasearched, what's ur thought on this?
If you guys know any other legitimate sources lemme know. I'm currently just researching about this and might buy in future as we all know a guinea pig on forum is about to complete his one month on erda, I wnna know how bad I'm gonna be fked when I will be on this doomsday pill
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260922_044659_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260922_044659_Chrome.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 0
Balversa is legitimate brand of erdafitnib, I have reasearched, what's ur thought on this?
If you guys know any other legitimate sources lemme know. I'm currently just researching about this and might buy in future as we all know a guinea pig on forum is about to complete his one month on erda, I wnna know how bad I'm gonna be fked when I will be on this doomsday pill
 
  • +1
Reactions: barrett01

Similar threads

imaloserong
Replies
1
Views
11
Niebvll
Niebvll
rawhoney8
Replies
2
Views
60
717BP6
717BP6
lettucemale
Replies
4
Views
57
lettucemale
lettucemale
sub5maxxer_
Replies
4
Views
85
s3emblance
s3emblance
A
Replies
16
Views
171
vinxyakmustdie
vinxyakmustdie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top