36 year old childless 5'3" wine drinking man-faced SJW currywhore who wants kids wants 5'10"+ men only

alien

alien

Kraken
t3YdWgt.png

FyM5HFJ.png

AnLTZyf.png

F4PK5Ct.jpg

wWKgECI.jpg

My ex Yogapants AFOGs the hell outta this bitch and is 8 years younger than her. And yet this 36 year old currywhore thinks she is too good for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BrettyBoy
I'm deformed asian who only want to breed with italian girl

at least she's reasonable about what constitutes "tall" tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2012
Title too hard to read

At least she considers 5'10" as tall :feelsokman:

at least she's reasonable about what constitutes "tall" tbh
She wants a dude who is legit 7+ inches taller than her. The average man is only like 5" taller than the average woman according to statistics.
In Canada the average male height is 174cm (5'8.5"). The average female height is 161cm (5'3.4").
So she's 1cm below the national average (she's a deathnik so makes sense) yet she expects a man who is 1.5" above the national average bare minimum. Meanwhile my gf is the same height as her and I'm only 3" taller than her.

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
foid toilet

I told my med-ethnik manlet dad that she is a childless 36 year old woman (I showed him her picture) who wants kids and she's only 5'3" and only wants men who are at least 5'10" and he burst out laughing.
My boomer dad can recognize how ridiculous the standards of modern foids are. Why do normies on reddit continue to defend these foids?

t3YdWgt.png

FyM5HFJ.png

AnLTZyf.png

F4PK5Ct.jpg

wWKgECI.jpg

My ex Yogapants AFOGs the hell outta this bitch and is 8 years younger than her. And yet this 36 year old currywhore thinks she is too good for me.

Who wants kids in 2019 lets be honest

Who is your ex again? I forgot.