Ask her out

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
1209.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Zygos4Life
Im a social outcast at my school thobro๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
Need to lose weight got any tips
What fucking tips you need for weight loss? You're going to fail if you're immediately looking for shortcuts and easy way to your goals. Let me tell you, it's going to be real hard. You will feel like giving up multiple times along the journey to a better body, but succeeding is far from impossible.

• +1
What fucking tips you need for weight loss? You're going to fail if you're immediately looking for shortcuts and easy way to your goals. Let me tell you, it's going to be real hard. You will feel like giving up multiple times along the journey to a better body, but succeeding is far from impossible.
Fuark that sounds rough
Its gonna be worth it in the end hopefully

You're a failure in life.

Fuark that sounds rough
Its gonna be worth it in the end hopefully
Not just hopefully. It's going to be well worth it. Remember, you're procrastinating right now with the time you don't have. You won't be young forever, will you be happy when you've wasted your prime as a fat guy? You know you could be so much more. Get to it. Set realistic, time based goals and write them down, picture what you want yourself to look like and when do you want it to be reality. When you set time based goals, you give yourself a deadline, and that urgency gets you to your goals.
You do not have time indefinetely, you're not going to be forever young. START NOW, NOT TOMORROW!

• +1
Not just hopefully. It's going to be well worth it. Remember, you're procrastinating right now with the time you don't have. You won't be young forever, will you be happy when you've wasted your prime as a fat guy? You know you could be so much more. Get to it. Set realistic, time based goals and write them down, picture what you want yourself to look like and when do you want it to be reality. When you set time based goals, you give yourself a deadline, and that urgency gets you to your goals.
You do not have time indefinetely, you're not going to be forever young. START NOW, NOT TOMORROW!
didntt read lmao

Fuark man that really motivated me
Im gonna plan my diet today and then stsrt it tomorow (ive already ate shit food today)

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Fuark man that really motivated me
Im gonna plan my diet today and then stsrt it tomorow (ive already ate shit food today)
You're going to make it bro, even if you fail once in a while just get back to it. Key to success is to just keep going forwards and never giving up.
didnt read
Your name just tells everything.

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅขโ›ฉ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ—พ๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‘˜๐Ÿช๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿœ
Back