37 MM INTER-MOALR WIDTH💀

D

Deleted member 3580

Iron
I measured my inter-molar width using a protractor and took multiple measurements because obviously shoving a protractor in your mouth doesn't sounds like a very accurate and safe way of measuring the IMW. I hope I made some mistake and my actual IMW is much higher. I will soon get dental impressions done. For now I'm scaredaf. I don't want to be going through the time, pain, energy, money, commitment required to get the palate expanded and teeth realigned using MSE,Braces and Face Mask.Not to mention finding a skilled red-pilled ortho is a pain in the ass!

TLDR- I think my IMW maybe 37 mm 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
Guys here under 30mm

IdenticalScentedAsianporcupine small

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 5818 and 4 others
i have 54mm jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3580 and EasternRightWinger15
God damn. Its over son

Mine is 45mm after expansion

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Entschuldigung
For real?! JFL
It's not that uncommon
Yesterday I saw a guy with an extremely narrow palate probably 30mm
Not on .me tho, irl

I measured my inter-molar width using a protractor and took multiple measurements because obviously shoving a protractor in your mouth doesn't sounds like a very accurate and safe way of measuring the IMW. I hope I made some mistake and my actual IMW is much higher. I will soon get dental impressions done. For now I'm scaredaf. I don't want to be going through the time, pain, energy, money, commitment required to get the palate expanded and teeth realigned using MSE,Braces and Face Mask.Not to mention finding a skilled red-pilled ortho is a pain in the ass!

TLDR- I think my IMW maybe 37 mm 💀
over

When I measure from the centers of the first molars, it reads 43 mm

you would be surprised lmao, i think its too much tbh
You know it’s the second molar not the first? I also thought I had stupidly high IMW then I got humbled

Also only reliable way is to measure from retainers

Gl measuring inside your mouth or biting inside some shit and getting a reliable measurement

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and KrissKross
Ive seen guys at 42 mm wanting MSE and Im just started MSE at 34 mm trying to get to where they're already at FML.