38 Ads total in 2016 promoting WHITES and BLACKS to RACE MIX

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
How can anyone deny Jews are promoting BBC when there is so much fucking evidence they want Caucasians and Negros to Race Mix

Out of ALL the races in the USA, like Whites, Blacks, Asians, Jews, Hispanics, Indians, and even Native Americans the ONLY ADS YOU SEE with RACE MIXING has to be White and Black

Also I was on Youtube when this ad popped up for me >

I knew instinctively that this was a Jew, and this was very Jewish commercial

The reason being Jews are extremely crude, they have a sense of humor that involves nudity, feces, extreme sex or genitalia jokes, and of course cruel jokes at the expense of other races and Christianity and Islam ( But you BETTER not ever even slightly hint at criticizing them or you're a no good Anti Semite Nazi )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 10987 and 14 others
back to stormfront race coper

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6403 and fogdart
confirmation bias andy

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 4562
confirmation bias andy
Percentage wise, just look at how many adverts involve racemixxing or have a black actor in them even tho the majority of America and Britain is white.

You don't even need to do research if you want. Just use your eyes the next time you watch TV.

• +1
Reactions: Blue and gamma
Percentage wise, just look at how many adverts involve racemixxing or have a black actor in them even tho the majority of America and Britain is white.

You don't even need to do research if you want. Just use your eyes the next time you watch TV.
I think it’s because blacks are the largest minority in the UK and others such as Asians are more quiet

Shut the fuck up about Jews already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Warlow and .👽.
I think it’s because blacks are the largest minority in the UK and others such as Asians are more quiet
Ye and why are a minority the majority in adverts?

((()))

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
I think you are full of shit

There are far more Hispanics in the USA and Hispanics and Whites are more likely to race mix than Whites and Blacks

This is deliberate psychological warfare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, goat2x, fogdart and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Warlow, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
I think you are full of shit

There are far more Hispanics in the USA and Hispanics and Whites are more likely to race mix than Whites and Blacks

This is deliberate psychological warfare
I’m talking about the UK
Blacks are much more vocal about being represented whilst Asians don’t care. Look at how few Asian politicians they are in the Uk compared to blacks. Asians just care about education and money not virtue signaling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 5189
literally just turn on modern tv, at least back in the day brainwashing was covert

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 6892
Yes and because blacks vocalize their desire to be in adverts
So what? "vocalising their desire to be in adverts" and why are they giving into their desires then? Who's behind it?

I think they want to create a slave caste of retarded, fat, ugly, brown mongrels like yourself, but without the slanted eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
Go suck a bag of nigger dicks jews, the only ads in China and everywhere else in the world featuring niggers are those disregarding them, not promoting racemixing with that ape race.
The Based Chinese make ads for bleaching Negros

The Cuck America top ad is a Negro Cucking another Nergo

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 12344, turkproducer and 3 others
So what? "vocalising their desire to be in adverts" and why are they giving into their desires then? Who's behind it?
I literally said you were right
Indians could be in ads If they wanted but they don’t vocalize

I think they want to create a slave caste of retarded, fat, ugly, brown mongrels like yourself, but without the slanted eyes.
But I’m taller than you, better hair, bigger cock and whiter
Spaniards are literally mongrels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Warlow and fogdart
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 13372
But I’m taller than you, better hair, bigger cock and whiter
Spaniards are literally mongrels
You should go back to calling me incel, more credible, fatso.

You should go back to calling me incel, more credible, fatso.
So you’re a short, mongrel who’s balding whilst I’m taller, big dick, perfect hair and losing weight and not an incel
Sounds Good Season 4 GIF by The Office

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, fogdart, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others

You're not taking into account location. Majority of ads are depicting people in metropolitan and city areas which are going to have higher percentages of black people, since that is where most of them live. If an ad was on a farm in south dakota with a bunch of black people then it would be weird.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and TITUS
So you’re a short, mongrel who’s balding whilst I’m taller, big dick, perfect hair and losing weight and not an incel
Sounds Good Season 4 GIF by The Office
You are fat, ugly, and straight out of the ricefields of indonesia.

Not that ugly anymore and not that fat anymore and I’m literally whiter than you
So keep barking for me
Post your pic jeffe

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Not that ugly anymore and not that fat anymore and I’m literally whiter than you
So keep barking for me
Post your pic jeffe
I have some self respect, i don't spam my penis and body on the internet, you would never feel like a man ever again if you saw me. Now go back to fucking ugly and fat 0,5/10.

It's funny how some the people who talk about Jews wanting to europeans to racemix are either running or want to run JBW.

Ok HYPOOTHETICALLY lets say if Jews were nefarious and wanted a group of people to control or reign over why would they try to eradicate by far the most compliant group to them, who fund them the most, have the lowets levels of antisemitsm, have laws against semitism and most importantly the countries they have the strongest social, political and economic hold over.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, volcelfatcel, Warlow and 4 others
I have some self respect, i don't spam my penis and body on the internet, you would never feel like a man ever again if you saw me. Now go back to fucking ugly and fat 0,5/10s.
Big talk coming from an incel who hasn’t got the balls to show his recessed hairline Manlet face jeffe and you’re an incel whereas I slay 3-4/10 so keep coping

losing weight and not an incel
Bro you will never not be a diabetes magnet

And the girls you ascend with are possibly the most disturbing images I have seen in my life

And the girls you ascend with are possibly the most disturbing images I have seen in my life
I’ve literally lost 32 kilos since January
The girl I ascended with
5FE8F981 8DBA 446C 8763 A5FE48FD7427
1A2D24CC B4C2 4218 9896 F58152714E1E

thankfully I’m tall and have a huge cock:feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and fogdart
It's funny how some the people who talk about Jews wanting to europeans to racemix are either running or want to run JBW.
Some Whites just want to get laid and are not racially conscious like I am
Ok HYPOOTHETICALLY lets say if Jews were nefarious and wanted a group of people to control or reign over why would they try to eradicate by far the most compliant group to them, who fund them the most, have the lowets levels of antisemitsm, have laws against semitism and most importantly the countries they have the strongest social, political and economic hold over.
Because Whites people are the only race who can stand up to the Jews

Once Whites are gone, every other race will be easy picking for Jews with the advanced technology they stole from us

Why are you defending Jews anyway, they locked your people up in chains and threw them overboard into the Atlantic

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 5189
Once you start noticing things you can't stop doing it. In the first video you posted I was actually surprised at seeing some WMBF couples when the vast majority of time it's BMWF, usually with a nordic female, though I'm not entirely sure why (to depict whites as weak? Women almost always being guaranteed to have kids (mixed ones in this case)?). Luckily I don't watch television and am able to block most ads, but even the few ones I'm somehow exposed to more often than not depict this image, I honestly don't want to know how bad the brainwashing would actually be if I consumed as much mainstream media and advertisements as normies do.

Last edited:
If they showed Curries with white women in every ad nothing would change

This doesn’t have that big of an effect on white women or white men’s preferences

Majority of this forum is from US and watches these ads yet most despise black women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and fogdart
If they showed Curries with white women in every ad nothing would change

This doesn’t have that big of an effect on white women or white men’s preferences

Majority of this forum is from US and watches these ads yet most despise black women
Most of this forum is black pilled though most normies reject it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
literally just turn on modern tv, at least back in the day brainwashing was covert
watching this invincible show BAM nigger fucks main character
go outside
niggers EVERYWHERE
crazy world

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 2632
Some Whites just want to get laid and are not racially conscious like I am

Because Whites people race will be easy picking for Jews with the advanced technology they stole from us

Why are you defending Jews anyway, they locked your people up in chains and threw them overboard into the Atlantic
I'm not supporting or defending anyone and I'm not an American, I'm just looking at it rationally.

If white people are eradicated that will be one of the worst things that can happen to jews by far. Europe and America are by far the biggest funders and supporters of Israel rn.

Literally every other place on earth outside of Ocenia (which is majority white btw) supports Israel much less, the middle east is literally the biggest antagonist to Jews and Israel, they also commit much higher rates of antisemitic attacks and violence.

How exactly will everyone else be easy pickings when Europeans have demostrated to be by far the easiest of them all. There are literal laws against antisemitism which only exist in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, ChadFucksYourOneitis, ProAcktiv and 4 others
I'm not supporting or defending anyone and I'm not an American, I'm just looking at it rationally.

If white people are eradicated that will be one of the worst things that can happen to jews by far. Europe and America are by far the biggest funders and supporters of Israel rn.

Literally every other place on earth outside of Ocenia (which is majority white btw) supports Israel much less, the middle east is literally the biggest antagonist to Jews and Israel, they also commit much higher rates of antisemitic attacks and violence.

How exactly will everyone else be easy pickings when Europeans have demostrated to be by far the easiest of them all. There are literal laws against antisemitism which only exist in Europe
You’re partly right. The biggest antisemites in Europe are Muslims too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

84137ED1 C671 4432 BFD5 2C8A23143428

Lost 8 kilos in 2 weeks by fasting
Brutal

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771 and fogdart
You're not taking into account location. Majority of ads are depicting people in metropolitan and city areas which are going to have higher percentages of black people, since that is where most of them live. If an ad was on a farm in south dakota with a bunch of black people then it would be weird.
That's what i was thinking tbh. And London is only 40% white. But a lot of studios are in Manchester. And what if the majority aren't in London? I dunno if there's a way to find this out. But wot about in America then. Way more whites than blacks even in cities.

I remember a few years back in a pepsi commercial there were so many black ppl and mixed ppl and everyone was calling them out on it but if u called them out now you'd b called racist.

That's what i was thinking tbh. And London is only 40% white. But a lot of studios are in Manchester. And what if the majority aren't in London? I dunno if there's a way to find this out. But wot about in America then. Way more whites than blacks even in cities.
It’s basically a virtue signalling campaign done by some Jews and white liberals

he is a 9 inch BWC mogga italian stallion

leave the white brother alone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and TITUS

because jews causing all the problems is a meme

biggest enemy is islam, migrant crisis , and self hating cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

>jews causing all the problems is a meme
>migrant crisis

:feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
EQeQJKi
BAC387C7 B042 4B29 A9CE CD7D24696644

:soy::feelsgood::feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 12344, Warlow and 3 others

You’re from Ukraine? I notice most Jews there are very nationalist and see themselves as Ukrainian

But wot about in America then. Way more whites than blacks even in cities.
Nah most black people live in cities, thats why you here every race coper dog whistle about "muh inner city crime" when they actually mean african americans committing crime

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5189

islam is not a threat in the slightest
its usually based and i have respect for most muslims

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, freiza and Deleted member 4562
You’re from Ukraine? I notice most Jews there are very nationalist and see themselves as Ukrainian
its funny because ukrainian nationalism is built on idealization of nazi ww2 collaborators

Users who are viewing this thread

Back