3D CT Face Scan result for custom implants

Swole bravo

Swole bravo

Bronze
Hello, I've gotten a CT scan of my face to send to Yarmechuk. He should get them by tomorrow. I had to aim my face down when doing then scan on a rubber chin and had to strap in, was a little odd. The guy doing my scan stated I had great forward growth. Based on my CT Scan, what and how do my facial bones appear. Forward growth in terms of jaw, maxilla or am i recessed so on. Any help is good. The goal of this surgery is custom zygo implants that give the anterior angle of my cheek which i can see is lacking. Thanks.

Attachments

• E0403722-9A68-4A78-AE47-644841137F64.jpeg
    E0403722-9A68-4A78-AE47-644841137F64.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • D9F52F57-59B6-4898-A67F-840672CAB62B.jpeg
    D9F52F57-59B6-4898-A67F-840672CAB62B.jpeg
  • 71AFB25C-534A-4065-BFED-0D7522A278E6.jpeg
    71AFB25C-534A-4065-BFED-0D7522A278E6.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 2D13EE34-EA41-42FC-A645-1B2931ECD7AC.jpeg
    2D13EE34-EA41-42FC-A645-1B2931ECD7AC.jpeg
  • F223C813-484E-4153-9C26-C15F9C144382.jpeg
    F223C813-484E-4153-9C26-C15F9C144382.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • B5E924D4-B063-416B-A90A-9D5F8B3ABC94.jpeg
    B5E924D4-B063-416B-A90A-9D5F8B3ABC94.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, zeek and Wallenberg
Fleshless + Skinless
I am sorry for you bro

I heard Yaremchuk is going senile. Is he really safe to go under the knife for?

I heard Yaremchuk is going senile. Is he really safe to go under the knife for?
He always works with a fellow. I didn’t know he was going senile? Where was this coming from.

That’s a good jaw, decent Supra could be better, decent chin could be better, subpar zygomatic

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
He always works with a fellow. I didn’t know he was going senile? Where was this coming from.
Just a couple posts I read on this forum saying they're losing it from experiences with them in the 2000's compared to now along with them already being 72

I've seen still seen some good recent results from Yaremchuk though don't think it's something I'd quite risk

That’s a good jaw, decent Supra could be better, decent chin could be better, subpar zygomatic
That's what i thought too. I wanted to make sure im on the same idea. My zygomatic region is bad.

Man you guys are overpaying to go to yaremchuk. Just work with a good designer and a qualified Maxillofacial surgeon

@Swole bravo
You didn't get a CT scan; you got a CBCT which is different. That can be a problem when designing your cheek implants.

The people I work with would not accept that. However, in your case, subpar silicon implants might not be an issue because silicon does not have to be exact.

Some of the famous surgeons I know use standard implants, cut them according to your 3d printed cheeks, and call them custom. It works because silicone is malleable.

Hey, the doctor pays $300 for them, and the patient pays 10K for a piece of silicon that will inevitably erode the bone. Nice!

The dip or shallow part you see on the zygomatic area of the bone is NOT your (problem). You have already made a few mistakes and counting.

1-You have started to justify your doctor by saying he has "help" from another fellow.

2-You have already accepted that your zygomatic bone looks deficient because another guy said so here, and you, of course, agreed because, in your mind, that is the "problem."

3- You have a poor-quality CBCT.

4- You are ruining possible future relationships whenever you want to fix your problem. (with me)

5- You don't want help from these guys or me; you only want to hear what you told yourself long ago.

6- Everyone and their mother have told you that silicon is bad for you, but somehow you believe otherwise.

7- There is a post here where an experienced guy talks about how two guys were being operated on the same day, and he got an infection with Dr. Y. Would it happen to you? Likely not.

8- You probably think that a lot of money means good quality.

9- Should you go to Dr. Y? Sure. But you already talked to him, and you are terrified about the design, and you're asking immature, disrespectful kids about "saddle" and 1'5 MMs here and there is sad.

The 1.5 mm will be irrelevant when your bones erode from the implant.

10- Do I wish you the best? Of course. However, at this point, you are demonstrating that you aren't capable of making sound decisions. It is not an opinion - it is a fact based on your incapability to make decisions when you have all data and information at hand.

These subpar implants and surgery will cost you three times more than what I (a person with money) would ever pay these days.

If you don't like your results, you will be in debt up the ya'hoo once again because you aren't getting any assurances.

You have insurance for your phone, but not for surgery?

Mmm, not good, my man!

@Swole bravo
You didn't get a CT scan; you got a CBCT which is different. That can be a problem when designing your cheek implants.

The people I work with would not accept that. However, in your case, subpar silicon implants might not be an issue because silicon does not have to be exact.

Some of the famous surgeons I know use standard implants, cut them according to your 3d printed cheeks, and call them custom. It works because silicone is malleable.

Hey, the doctor pays $300 for them, and the patient pays 10K for a piece of silicon that will inevitably erode the bone. Nice!

The dip or shallow part you see on the zygomatic area of the bone is NOT your (problem). You have already made a few mistakes and counting.

1-You have started to justify your doctor by saying he has "help" from another fellow.

2-You have already accepted that your zygomatic bone looks deficient because another guy said so here, and you, of course, agreed because, in your mind, that is the "problem."

3- You have a poor-quality CBCT.

4- You are whenever you want to fix your problem. (with me)

5- You don't want help from these guys or me; you only want to hear what you told yourself long ago.

6- Everyone and their mother have told you that silicon is bad for you, but somehow you believe otherwise.

7- There is a post here where an experienced guy talks about how two guys were being operated on the same day, and he got an infection with Dr. Y. Would it happen to you? Likely not.

8- You probably think that a lot of money means good quality.

9- Should you go to Dr. Y? Sure. But you already talked to him, and you are terrified about the design, and you're asking immature, disrespectful kids about "saddle" and 1'5 MMs here and there is sad.

The 1.5 mm will be irrelevant when your bones erode from the implant.

10- Do I wish you the best? Of course. However, at this point, you are demonstrating that you aren't capable of making sound decisions. It is not an opinion - it is a fact based on your incapability to make decisions when you have all data and information at hand.

These subpar implants and surgery will cost you three times more than what I (a person with money) would ever pay these days.

If you don't like your results, you will be in debt up the ya'hoo once again because you aren't getting any assurances.

You have insurance for your phone, but not for surgery?

Mmm, not good, my man!
I'm not sure what you want me to say Jade. I did talk to your company, or the company that you linked but they charge more to create the custom implant then Yaremchuck. I also have gotten no pictures to show how well the custom implants results have been on patients after I asked on facetime call. Maybe he was busy, that's okay i understand that. Imagine you're spending 14-18k on implants but you can't even see the results of the custom implants that this company you just contacted has. Nothing against them, but you see how it makes me have cold feet? I also had the scans sent over. Not sure what happened. Moral of the story is, the guy I talked to was incredibly nice, and I enjoyed talking to him. If you'd like to contact me for a 10 minute zoom call to discuss your concerns about
what I'm doing, I'd be happy to do that for both parties.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 11.15.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 11.15.23 AM.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
@Swole bravo
Friend, you don't owe me anything and you have been very respectful to me. I have seen your process before, and I am sorry for being slightly annoyed or frustrated (my fault).

How much does Y charge for the implants? I believe Dr. Y only does silicon and the few companies I work with don't. I am sure they told you that pricing depends on location and even surgeons. You can tell me in PM if you prefer.

The company you talked to does not perform surgeries. It would be impossible or unethical for them to show results. You should discuss pictures and results with your surgeon.

"Imagine you're spending 14-18k". I understand.

"Nothing against them, but you see how it makes me have cold feet?" Yes, I do. Have you talked to them about this?

The quality of the CT pictures you showed looked very poor, and it looks like the typical CBCT. I stand corrected.

By the way, full transparency - I already got paid. My job is to get leads, not to make sure people get surgeries.

If it doesn't work out with them, I could also introduce you to a European company. They are a bit different, though.

Respectfully

Looks like a normie skull

Incel, normie, chad
2874033 RDT 20220504 0238087830901412705484120
Image 33
2874028 RDT 20220504 0238171275674284304112353

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Jade
I'm not sure what you want me to say Jade. I did talk to your company, or the company that you linked but they charge more to create the custom implant then Yaremchuck. I also have gotten no pictures to show how well the custom implants results have been on patients after I asked on facetime call. Maybe he was busy, that's okay i understand that. Imagine you're spending 14-18k on implants but you can't even see the results of the custom implants that this company you just contacted has. Nothing against them, but you see how it makes me have cold feet? I also had the scans sent over. Not sure what happened. Moral of the story is, the guy I talked to was incredibly nice, and I enjoyed talking to him. If you'd like to contact me for a 10 minute zoom call to discuss your concerns about
what I'm doing, I'd be happy to do that for both parties.
Hey I’ll hook you up with a very good implant designer that does work for good prices. Pm me

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and joseph
What do you think of the scans though.
very high zygos.
straight orbits

mirin...
i saw my scans.....fuck
can you dm me any photo of you so i can understand the differences with my scans? ( i won't share with anyone, promise) @Swole bravo