3D CT Scan, removing implant, which procedures do I need?

Absolutely no clue, since you had vertical height and lateral width added to your ramus you could have disrupted your pterygomasseteric sling. It makes the masseter muscle retract superiorly.
View attachment 1850831

Could be why your masseter isn't "thickest" at the base. Could be different reason, should hit Dr. Eppley up.
I reached out a week or so ago and want to get opinions here. His response was

"I have shared your scan with Dr. Eppley again for review as well as your attached imaging with concerns and he states that the thickest part of the masseter muscle is not at the corners. The main mass of the muscle is located in the central ramus of the vertical part of the lower jaw."

I requested the side profiles of the MRI a couple days ago but no response yet. I assumed the MRI would show if the masseter was torn? Anyone feel free to respond.

Attachments

• MRI Bottom.png
    MRI Bottom.png
    309.3 KB · Views: 0
  • MRI Front.png
    MRI Front.png
    290.5 KB · Views: 0
I reached out a week or so ago and want to get opinions here. His response was

"I have shared your scan with Dr. Eppley again for review as well as your attached imaging with concerns and he states that the thickest part of the masseter muscle is not at the corners. The main mass of the muscle is located in the central ramus of the vertical part of the lower jaw."

I requested the side profiles of the MRI a couple days ago but no response yet. I assumed the MRI would show if the masseter was torn? Anyone feel free to respond.
Anyone able to tell if the Masseter is torn from these pictures?

Attachments

• MRI Left-13.jpg
    MRI Left-13.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 0
  • MRI Left-14.jpg
    MRI Left-14.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 0
  • MRI Left-15.jpg
    MRI Left-15.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 0
  • MRI Right-17.jpg
    MRI Right-17.jpg