4/10 is the global average

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
At least 50-80% of all people are either 4 or 5 out of 10 in terms of appearance. 90% are within the 4-6 range. If you can make it to even just 7 then you are literally in the top 5%, and at 8 or higher in the top 1%. 9 or 10s are sub-1%.

The average person is literally unattractive. Especially if you take it into account that the majority of the human population actually lives in the third world where the average person is probably within the 3-4 range.

Jfl most people are sub-humans. Ugly is normal.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Warlow, Deleted member 7560 and 9 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, WadlowMaxxing, LooksmaxDon1 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 8765, 5'8manlet and 2 others
you need 9/10 to even match on tinder

He's not wrong. Though 8/10 is probably closer to the reality. Which is still an extremely small portion of males. Social media has destroyed the ability of most males to compete. Within 10 years it won't be possible for sub-8 males to get anywhere. Maybe the 7s will infrequently get lucky, but not often.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5393 and Copeful

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 4430
I dont understand u.

Average is 5/10, it should be 5/10, cant be 4/10.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Ocelot

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 9380
rated 5PSL here and I get 3 matches/week.

So many bluepillers here that still believe you can get dates or sex if you are below 6PSL. JFL at u

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Copeful, DidntRead and 2 others
Average is 5/10

You don't understand the difference between averages and the median. Say there are 10 guys in a room and all have 10$ except for one, who has 10k$. In that case, the "average" money owned per person in the room will be far higher than 10$, but that doesn't mean most of the guys in the room actually have more than 10$.

The X/10 scale is just a rating scale. Just because 5-6 is in the middle, that doesn't mean most humans actually ARE a 5 or 6. Most people are fours and fives. Aka, mediocre or worse.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, diggbicc, Ocelot and 3 others
10/10 doesn't exist
I know 10/10 doesnt exist.

It should be like this

5/10 = average

What I think OP is trying to say is that the average of everyone globally is 4/10 in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
You don't understand the difference between averages and the median. Say there are 10 guys in a room and all have 10$ except for one, who has 10k$. In that case, the "average" money owned per person in the room will be far higher than 10$, but that doesn't mean most of the guys in the room actually have more than 10$.

The X/10 scale is just a rating scale. Just because 5-6 is in the middle, that doesn't mean most humans actually ARE a 5 or 6. Most people are fours and fives. Aka, mediocre or worse.
high iq doomer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Considering the third world comprises most of the world population, India and China being the main faces of the third world, i would say the average is more 2-3 by european standards. I rate ethnics low though, maybe im biased here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, NaturalDisaster and Deleted member 6723

Human attractiveness follows a standard distribution though, which would put most people in the 4-6 range. If there were a few super attractive 9s and 10s and lots of 2s and 3s then it would drive the average up even though most people would still be closer to 4 like you say, but there is an even distribution of attractiveness both ways, with about half of people in the average range and an incredibly small percentage around 1 or 10. This is even confirmed when men rate women, their ratings follow a perfect standard distribution. Of course when women rate men it is heavily skewed but they dong understand the concept of average in the dating market so it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake, Ocelot and Deleted member 6723

ahh I understand that. What Im trying to say is what is the rating scale based on, something like that?

10/10 is max u cant improve it anymore.

For me 0/10 is impossible.

5/10 should be the most common as we need to specify what is 5/10 as you can literally put anyone anywhere (who are not 10/10) if u dont specify it as I said 0/10 is impossible.

5/10 globally is like 3-4/10 in the west.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Ocelot
Human attractiveness follows a standard distribution

No, it follows a power law. Looks are just like money: A small number have huge amounts of it, and almost everyone else is dirt poor, or at best, merely not struggling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 275 and Ocelot
No, it follows a power law. Looks are just like money: A small number have huge amounts of it, and almost everyone else is dirt poor, or at best, merely not struggling.
Where is the evidence? Mens sexual market value does follow that power law but human attractiveness does not, there is just no evidence that it does, and there is plenty of evidence that it follows a standard distribution

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6723

10/2 = 4 indeed

Its true 7/10 average slayer

4/10 is the global average for men. 5/10 is the global average for women due to pussy privilege.