$4.5 MILLION DOLLARS PER MONTH BECAUSE OF LOOKSMAXXING PRODUCT

dragomaxxed

dragomaxxed

Iron
So obviously looksmaxxing went mainstream on social media last couple months, but I didnt know there was people actually taking advantage of it LIKE THIS.

There is this store that dropships sleeping mouth tape and its making 4.5 MILLION EVERY MONTH.
IMG 3109

The brand is probably getting its sales from older people but the looksmaxxing trend has really helped it, they dont even use looksmaxxing lingo in advertising. Multiple brands like this btw.

What if someone who knows about this looksmaxxing shit started selling a product similar to this and actually tapped into the young looksmaxxing niche?

Do you think there is potential here to make some serious cash or is the looksmaxxing trend just a meme?

its sales he could be spending 5 mil on ads and losing money

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, aleksander, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
It's over for mouthtapebreathingcels

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, kebab, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
import candy from asia that isn't available in the us, then try to get large chain stores to carry them

this got posted 10 times in the last 3 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
So obviously looksmaxxing went mainstream on social media last couple months, but I didnt know there was people actually taking advantage of it LIKE THIS.

There is this store that dropships sleeping mouth tape and its making 4.5 MILLION EVERY MONTH.
View attachment 2588142
The brand is probably getting its sales from older people but the looksmaxxing trend has really helped it, they dont even use looksmaxxing lingo in advertising. Multiple brands like this btw.

What if someone who knows about this looksmaxxing shit started selling a product similar to this and actually tapped into the young looksmaxxing niche?

Do you think there is potential here to make some serious cash or is the looksmaxxing trend just a meme?
It’s a meme please leave faggot

shophunter doesn't work properly, it's most likely just an estimate.

Wtf is a mouth tape

For big stores its pretty accurate
not sure about that.. how is it getting all this data? that's why i think it's most likely a cvr% estimate but yeah. anyways not a bad product but they probably arent dropshipping anymore since it looks branded.

A tape you put on your mouth so you dont mouthbreath at night
Genius

I tried to monetize looksmaxxing myself but i never realized the normies are all about mewing

Now he's out of the matrix while i'm still in

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
not sure about that.. how is it getting all this data? that's why i think it's most likely a cvr% estimate but yeah. anyways not a bad product but they probably arent dropshipping anymore since it looks branded.
Private label most likely, dropshipping Margins are very bad

Genius

I tried to monetize looksmaxxing myself but i never realized the normies are all about mewing

Now he's out of the matrix while i'm still in
Always remember, it’s easier to sell hair growth oil than finesteride. It’s literally the origin of snake oil meme

You can brand and dropship, but if they do jt anymore. Overall dropshipping looksmaxxing products isnt some new idea but all the brands are targeting old people not the young guys on tiktok

Private label most likely, dropshipping Margins are very bad
That is just something people say when they sell a business model other than dropshipping, no business has crazy 80% margins.

You can brand and dropship, but if they do jt anymore. Overall dropshipping looksmaxxing products isnt some new idea but all the brands are targeting old people not the young guys on tiktok
makes sense, they are more likely to spend money then rotting estrogenned fags. id also take that approach and maybe tiktok ads/organic since looksmaxxing is becoming really popular recently on tiktok