4 DAY STEROID PROGRESS

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
Yea 4 days JFL, but few people told me to do often updates and I will provide.

Screenshot 20201102 200651

Screenshot 20201102 2003252

Before taking anything I went to the gym for like 3.5 weeks to cut a little bit and dopped from 210-200lbs (95-90kg)

I am doing 500-600mg test weekly for a week now.

Few things I experienced:

-extreme strenght gain. I am literaly progressing at such level its hard to keep track. I saw most progress on the dumbbell press from struggling with 15lbs to doing 35lbs 12x4

-More energy in the gym, at first I could only go for like 45 min and would do cardio for 15 min, now I am at the gym for like 1h 15min-1h 30 min doing higher intensity

-Appetite, it incresed, I am eating around 3500-3900 calories a day and I am still hungry at times (its impossible to count calories precisely but I try my best)

-I got more vascular, its hard to notice since I am high BF but I didnt jerk for like 2 days and I had THE MEANEST BONER EVER, veiny as shit

-Better posture, ofc its mostly from,lifting but being able to do back like 4 days in row and not feel sore helps alot

Few things I havent noticed yet:

-Increased libido, I am 19 so I was horny already

-Any mental change except more energy tbh, I was low inhib already

Forgot to mention, gained 3kg in a week and half, mostly water but some fat and muscle.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 7785, BradAniston and 1 other person
Hope they dont close out gyms here

Also, forgot to mention I have lifted 2-3 years ago for 10-11months but stopped because my diet was trash and I wasnt making any gains (had to lose weight so I was in huge calorie deficit, also didnt use whey or creatine)

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Started to like since I'm getting relatively good results in short time.

Literaly skipped my uni classes to go to the JFL

• +1
Dn read a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), 6’1cel and 1 other person
Dont use
STEROID

It will shrink your balls.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and 6’1cel
Well done

Injecting steroids before 20 is the highest IQ maxxing thing to do

Hopefully you didn't permanently screw your endocrine system

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 4464, Earn__Greatness and 4 others
15LBS dumbell press on steroids :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 4332 and 11 others
Do it once a week not everyday jfl.
12 or 16 week cycle ?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
steroids with a body like that? train 1 year without it atleast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Danish_Retard and BradAniston
Dont do steroids buddyboyo. Your hair is valuable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
  • +1
You got an ai? At that dose you might need one tbh

Dont do steroids buddyboyo. Your hair is valuable
I have NW0, nobody in my family is bald, my Grandfathers are 80YO and NW0, truth is Roids only speed up balding so if you were destined to be bald you gon be bald faster, if you are not you PROBABLY wont

• Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Baldingman1998
Not to hate on you, as most people do/will, but it was really not a smart thing to do, considering just how weak you are. 35lb is probably the weight that any male should start with, but considering your weight, even that is very low. You should have trained naturally for quite a while before jumping on gear, as this most likely result in a waste of money and health. It's too late to stop now, so at this point good luck and keep it up.
Edit: also drop the dose, you really don't need that much weekly, you're going to stress out your organs for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer, BradAniston and Baldingman1998
Keep in mind I got like 6'11 wingspan and I am in the gym for a month...
I haven't been to gym for 6 months and was never consistent anyway most time I was loyal to the gym was 6 months. But yeah I feel you

View attachment 778705
View attachment 778707

Before taking anything I went to the gym for like 3.5 weeks to cut a little bit and dopped from 210-200lbs (95-90kg)

-extreme strenght gain. I am literaly progressing at such level its hard to keep track. I saw most progress on the dumbbell press from struggling with 15lbs to doing 35lbs 12x4

-More energy in the gym, at first I could only go for like 45 min and would do cardio for 15 min, now I am at the gym for like 1h 15min-1h 30 min doing higher intensity

-Appetite, it incresed, I am eating around 3500-3900 calories a day and I am still hungry at times (its impossible to count calories precisely but I try my best)

-I got more vascular, its hard to notice since I am high BF but I didnt jerk for like 2 days and I had THE MEANEST BONER EVER, veiny as shit

-Better posture, ofc its mostly from,lifting but being able to do back like 4 days in row and not feel sore helps alot

Forgot to mention, gained 3kg in a week and half, mostly water but some fat and muscle.
include ur love handles in ur photo jfl
dont try to fraud on us

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Baldingman1998
4 days jfl my guy. I legit feel bad for u. ur destroying ur body for no reason. You can make amazing noob gains with just creatine and eating well. I'm a natty manet and I can dumbell press 55lb on incline. I've been lifting for just over 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Lars, JustBeCurryBrah and 2 others
Not to hate on you, as most people do/will, but it was really not a smart thing to do, considering just how weak you are. 35lb is probably the weight that any male should start with, but considering your weight, even that is very low. You should have trained naturally for quite a while before jumping on gear, as this most likely result in a waste of money and health. It's too late to stop now, so at this point good luck and keep it up.
I agree he should atleast get 1 year natty lifting and double or triple his current lifts then take gear. He has no foundation

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer and Deleted member 10536
Start of with MK-677

Hair > muscles

hope you will not activate baldness or you will regret all your life

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

View attachment 778705
View attachment 778707

I thought steroid were only for after you maxxed out? Using steroids when lifting 15lb dumbells is a quite dumb.

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
God luck brother hopefully you will get massive without any side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 8902
Hair > muscles

hope you will not activate baldness or you will regret all your life
I heard of hair transplant but I never heard of muscle transplant

I AM NOT SAYING THIS SHIT ISNT FUCKING DUMB THERE IS 1000 THINGS THAT COULD GO WRONG JFL BUT IMO ITS WORTH THE RISK

Start of with MK-677
Oral steroids and not as good, well,mosz ppl told me that, also I wont use alot of stuff just asking for more issues

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I pin 2x week 250mg, probably 15 weeks cuz thats how far 3 vials get you

so basically u wasted 3 vials cos u wont even make any noticeable gains in 15 weeks. simply because steroids only react well to proper training and dieting. considering ur a noob lifter i highly doubt ur training and dieting is even up to par. hence most people are imploring u to train natty first.

so basically u wasted 3 vials cos u wont even make any noticeable gains in 15 weeks. simply because steroids only react well to proper training and dieting. considering ur a noob lifter i highly doubt ur training and dieting is even up to par. hence most people are imploring u to train natty first.
You fucking donkey, I go to the gym 6 times a week, eat a minimum of 3500 calories and 260 grams of protein. With low sugar intake and all vitamin and mineral supplements.

Also no gains on test? People did an experiment and gained muscle by not WORKING OUT.

Please stop hating, only things that,could go wrong is gyms closing or if I get serious test sides

no gym for your face

muscles is legit only if u >5psl

but goodluck
I am 6'9 and MINIMAL 4.5 PSL so yea I think its worth it and I also think you are wrong, gym is cope for 5'6 manlets and 3PSL subhumans, everyone else can benifit from it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
You fucking donkey, I go to the gym 6 times a week, eat a minimum of 3500 calories and 260 grams of protein. With low sugar intake and all vitamin and mineral supplements.

Also no gains on test? People did an experiment and gained muscle by not WORKING OUT.

Please stop hating, only things that,could go wrong is gyms closing or if I get serious test sides

alright well i'm curious to see what you will look like in 15 weeks. It's either gonna be life fuel or another infamous jfl moment on looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 8902
alright well i'm curious to see what you will look like in 15 weeks. It's either gonna be life fuel or another infamous jfl moment on looksmax.me
I will tag you fasho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
At the very least, you should have worked out for 3/6 months prior to gears. You don't have enough nervous connexion to use the entire power of your muscles already.
But now you're on it... At least do it for something and work out hard for 2/3 hours a day

• +1
At the very least, you should have worked out for 3/6 months prior to gears. You don't have enough nervous connexion to use the entire power of your muscles already.
But now you're on it... At least do it for something and work out hard for 2/3 hours a day
3 hours a day is fucking insane tbh...

• +1
Alot of people literaly told me to do updates, if you arent interested just dont open the thread its that easy
you literally aren't on steroids yet, yes you've injected but you've been doing it for 4 days... test e takes like 4weeks... everything you've mentioned is fucking placebo

you look so low iq rn

make a thread in 3 months instead of ur underwhelming constant shitty progress pics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and HeavenAdmιn
3 hours a day is fucking insane tbh...

Except on roids, that's why they're made for.
Train more and heavier.
It's my dream to work out 3hrs, it just won't do shit for nattys.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 8902
Train more and heavier.
bet

Train more and heavier.
I will try to do,it tomorrow if I feel like shit I wont ever repeat it probably

• +1
you literally aren't on steroids yet, yes you've injected but you've been doing it for 4 days... test e takes like 4weeks... everything you've mentioned is fucking placebo

you look so low iq rn

make a thread in 3 months instead of ur underwhelming constant shitty progress pics
Screenshot 20201102 230416

you look so low iq rn

You are literaly a dumbass and dont know shit you are talking about, people see big changes in 4 weeks and according to you it kicks in then...really low IQ ngl

You are literaly a dumbass and dont know shit you are talking about, people see big changes in 4 weeks and according to you it kicks in then...really low IQ ngl
KYS I know 10x the amount of info than you, believe me. I started roids at 16