4 DAY STEROID PROGRESS

Thought u were on test e tbh

but either way my point still stands, make some progress posts when u actually have some progress
TEST E IS 99.9% THE SAME EVEN THE ESTER PART IS SIMILAR AND WORKS IN 48 HOURS JFL

KYS I know 10x the amount of info than you, believe me. I started roids at 16
pretty dumb for a long time steroid user ngl

pretty dumb for a long time steroid user ngl
You know absolutely fucking nothing, I hope you start balding and get a face full of acne you faggot ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
I will try to do,it tomorrow if I feel like shit I wont ever repeat it probably

Don't be stupid, do it gradually. Just remember that usual "overtraining" do not apply the same on you as long as you have a rich diet.
I'm done bumping this thread

• +1
Don't take this to heart because ima random on the internet, but you usually know if you have great genetics for strength and muscle way before you start roiding. If you were struggling with 15lbs dumbbells that tells me you have bad genetics for strength/muscle. Now you can say "i wasn't training" "i was sitting all day" etc.. But my sister who hasn't lifted a weight in her entire life could lift that and she is 16. The fact that you just went straight to roids without training even trying to lift natty tells me you have no patience, you have no muscle memory or technique on these lifts and ur on roids. Muscles grow faster than tendons, i just feel like ur gonna injure your self. I know people like you, you're too stubborn to admit that you rushed things, and you're too stubborn to back down, all i can really do is wish you the best of luck. Remember to focus on technique whats the point of being on roids if you cant lift cuz ur injured.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 8902 and Deleted member 10536
Oral steroids and not as good, well,mosz ppl told me that, also I wont use alot of stuff just asking for more issues
Its not a steroid, look into it. That's my back in my avi, it will help you bulk up and causes %15 more gains.

You fucking donkey, I go to the gym 6 times a week, eat a minimum of 3500 calories and 260 grams of protein. With low sugar intake and all vitamin and mineral supplements.

Also no gains on test? People did an experiment and gained muscle by not WORKING OUT.

Please stop hating, only things that,could go wrong is gyms closing or if I get serious test sides

That study is well known and retarded, dexa can't differentiate between muscle and glycogen, steroids spike water and glycogen in the body, without a longer study and a follow up, it's mostly useless.

As for op, you will see some good gains, you should have done 4 vials and 18 weeks. Don't go crazy on the weight as you'll risk injury, slow steady weight up, extra reps instead and follow a good program. Any questions you can dm me.

You fucking donkey, I go to the gym 6 times a week, eat a minimum of 3500 calories and 260 grams of protein. With low sugar intake and all vitamin and mineral supplements.

Also no gains on test? People did an experiment and gained muscle by not WORKING OUT.

Please stop hating, only things that,could go wrong is gyms closing or if I get serious test sides
Keep us posted on your progress. Couple cycles of test won’t mess you up like some guys here seem to think. Jfl

Don't take this to heart because ima random on the internet, but you usually know if you have great genetics for strength and muscle way before you start roiding. If you were struggling with 15lbs dumbbells that tells me you have bad genetics for strength/muscle. Now you can say "i wasn't training" "i was sitting all day" etc.. But my sister who hasn't lifted a weight in her entire life could lift that and she is 16. The fact that you just went straight to roids without training even trying to lift natty tells me you have no patience, you have no muscle memory or technique on these lifts and ur on roids. Muscles grow faster than tendons, i just feel like ur gonna injure your self. I know people like you, you're too stubborn to admit that you rushed things, and you're too stubborn to back down, all i can really do is wish you the best of luck. Remember to focus on technique whats the point of being on roids if you cant lift cuz ur injured.
facts, my genetics arectrash for mzscle building and I know it. tnx for the honesty

also if i had good genetics I wouldnt even inject tbh

That study is well known and retarded, dexa can't differentiate between muscle and glycogen, steroids spike water and glycogen in the body, without a longer study and a follow up, it's mostly useless.

As for op, you will see some good gains, you should have done 4 vials and 18 weeks. Don't go crazy on the weight as you'll risk injury, slow steady weight up, extra reps instead and follow a good program. Any questions you can dm me.
Also I dont think my genetics are horrible for strenght, for muscle building yea, I got like 120kg deadlift and insane leg extention (doing max weigh with one of my legs without any problems), and other exercises are quite soild. I mostly struggle with Shoulder and chest where my long ass slender arms act like a lever for the weight.
Also my muscle insertions are trash as well as my WTH ratio.

idk what to say besides you fucked up, in the time you finish your cycle you will probably have the strength and body a natural acquires in an year of consisted lifting, you should have lifted for some time natural and got the newbie gains

idk what to say besides you fucked up, in the time you finish your cycle you will probably have the strength and body a natural acquires in an year of consisted lifting, you should have lifted for some time natural and got the newbie gains
Probably year and a half tbh, but I am not gonna run a single cycle, I am thinking 3-4 pure test cycles then cruise 200mg test for the rest of my life.

Probably year and a half tbh, but I am not gonna run a single cycle, I am thinking 3-4 pure test cycles then cruise 200mg test for the rest of my life.
check your blood pressure, its important to know if its high

• +1