4 days ago I saw a 9 psl male!(no shit)

Deleted member 18824

Deleted member 18824

Iron
This dude was really insane. He has an exquisite flawless bone structure, purple coloured eyes like Elizabeth Taylor's, extremely thick, really beautiful angelic face, glossy angelic dark brown wavy hair, v shaped body, radiating flawless golden skin and was tall with a height of 6'5ft probably. His face was perfectly symmetrical and his facial harmony was flawless. I forgot what his name was :(. It was a French name, which was really, really hard to pronounce. People were staring at this dude, he was getting harassed by men and women alike, and even children stared at him. This dude face mogged all women and men brutally at this park(it was filled with hot guys and women because of a carnival). Poor guy was confused lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kuk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18824
Saw a well groomed, well looking polak, get IOI by 35 year old roastie. She probably remnisced with the older days, She like girly laughed after

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 18824
Saw a well groomed, well looking polak, get IOI by 35 year old roastie. She probably remnisced with the older days, She like girly laughed after
Wow, it's rare to find too.

• +1
Reactions: kuk
didnt read ur post but the title is so fucking gay

like imagine you are outside, seeing some model tier guy, thinking about him for days and then making a post about him on this forum

like i would seriously question my life at this point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socrates^, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 6764 and 5 others
Have you ever sucked down another man’s fart?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sun21 and Deleted member 15827
didnt read ur post but the title is so fucking gay

like imagine you are outside, seeing some model tier guy, thinking about him for days and then making a post about him on this forum

like i would seriously question my life at this point
I don't care, he makes me feel gay tbh.

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
Then fuck him already

• JFL
Reactions: NaijaCel
Are u sure about the purple eyes?

Yes 100%, they were the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.
Oh wow, maybe they were contact lenses.
Is there some other guy who looked like him? I'm trying to imagine a giga chad with angelic face

nope, no one. They were real. Some person tried to take what he thought were contact lenses lol, and plucked the guys eyes causing irritation and anger.
Oh wow, maybe they were contact lenses.
Is there some other guy who looked like him? I'm trying to imagine a giga chad with angelic face

• JFL
Reactions: fernandobrocolli