4 hours till I finish my shift

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Posts
31,772
Reputation
32,778
Can’t go on bros… so tired
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Hero of the Imperium
I feel like going to sleep right now 😴
 
Nigga is home now dead asleep, snoring like a mf baby huh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Nigga is home now dead asleep, snoring like a mf baby huh
No I just finished. I’m so slow and my manger told me off for this again. He made me promise to be faster tomorrow but that’s impossible for me sadly so he’ll likely be even more pissed
 
No I just finished. I’m so slow and my manger told me off for this again. He made me promise to be faster tomorrow but that’s impossible for me sadly so he’ll likely be even more pissed
Damn you gotta clock that mf in the mouth and send his teeth flying
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 23558
just quit and take it easy from now on. youve suffered enough.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399

Similar threads

vux
Replies
8
Views
37
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
72
subhumanandrew
S
Upsilon
Replies
8
Views
70
Upsilon
Upsilon
no1softee
Replies
9
Views
40
no1softee
no1softee
no1softee
Discussion First shift
Replies
1
Views
26
itsover74
itsover74

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top