4 H's of the female gaze

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
After wasting double-digit hours on tiktok "researching" the comments in posts, the 4 H's stood out to me as a pretty good representation of male attractiveness.

Height - attractive cuz it indicates healthy development and dominant genes

Hair - indicates healthy development, balanced hormones and lack of disease

Hands - how pretty (and/or classy) ur hands are is directly correlated to how pretty (and/or classy) ur face is, also a foolproof indication of sexual dimorphism

Humor - shows that ur emotionally intelligent (your personality sits decently on the five-factor model of personality aka ur NT) (shows u had loving parents aka healthy mental development) and cognitively intelligent (capable of aquiring resources and providing) (high IQ + high GFP allows you to climb the male dominance hierarchy)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 23611, JizzFarmer and 4 others
get rid of the last one jfl

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper, litaz, Moggie and 2 others
ir forgetting facial harmony, equal balanced facial thirds, good eye area, forward grown jaws, good skin, nice soft features, good ratios 😍

• +1
Reactions: litaz
ir forgetting facial harmony, equal balanced facial thirds, good eye area, forward grown jaws, good skin, nice soft features, good ratios 😍

show me a hand and I'll predict their facial harmony

show me a hand and I'll predict their facial harmony
D0BC0252 B55C 4511 BF88 9C856539094E

After wasting double-digit hours on tiktok "researching" the comments in posts, the 4 H's stood out to me as a pretty good representation of male attractiveness.

Hands - how pretty (and/or classy) ur hands are is directly correlated to how pretty (and/or classy) ur face is, also a foolproof indication of sexual dimorphism

Humor - shows that ur emotionally intelligent (your personality sits decently on the five-factor model of personality aka ur NT) (shows u had loving parents aka healthy mental development) and cognitively intelligent (capable of aquiring resources and providing) (high IQ + high GFP allows you to climb the male dominance hierarchy)
Are callouses on hands a failo

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
i have nice hands but also noticeable callouses from autism stimming, is it over for me?

How should I hand max?

height, hair, hock, hace

in no particular order

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, JizzFarmer, YungPSLGod and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, JizzFarmer and Moggie