4 inch of penis length gain in 20 month?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
"The size of the patient's fully erect penis increased from 5.8 inches to 8.6 inches in length (about an 48% increase) and 3.7 inches to 5.8 inches in girth (about an 56% increase) over the 18-month treatment period."

They inject vasodilator (medications that open (dilate) blood vessels.) and testosterone through intracavernosal method (into the penis) which is used for people with erectile dysfunction.

The daily dosage of prostaglandin E1 (member of the vasodilator family) was between 0.5 to 100 micrograms/kg bodyweight. Which equals to 8 mg at max if we take a 80 kg (176 lbs) man as an example. The daily vasodilator dosage for people with circulatory system problems is around 40 mg, so 8 mg is a PRETTY safe dosage.

And 500 mg testosterone were also administered along prostaglandin.

I think the biggest problem here is injection into the penis but i am %100 sure you can find a doctor that will do it.

Full article

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patriot, mayo mogger, Deleted member 21146 and 13 others
This is legit life-fuel and will put penile exercises to rest.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mafiaboy, Deleted member 8869, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
I’m supposed to take ur word on this thread when u think 5.8 to 8.6 is 4 inches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, One Rep Max, Michael Myers and 28 others
but do u rlly want to inject UR COCK??
I assume a doctor can do it for you thru monthly meetups and find a way to make it less painful. If there's no negative side-effects then a little pain for a big reward is worth it IMO. The dude went from almost 6 x 4 to almost 9 x 6 which is very impressive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, currylightskin and Tallooksmaxxer
I’m supposed to take ur word on this thread when u think 5.8 to 8.6 is 4 inches
they continue with a further short term (2 months) treatment after 2 years from the first treatment and the patient gains around 0.5-0.6 inch

I assume a doctor can do it for you thru monthly meetups and find a way to make it less painful. If there's no negative side-effects then a little pain for a big reward is worth it IMO. The dude went from almost 6 x 4 to almost 9 x 6 which is very impressive.
How will you get the doctor to do it for you, if you dont have erection dysfunction unles you do have eerection dysfunction

yea so the 5 inchers will become 8 and the 8 inchers will literally be slanging horse cocks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, It'snotover, Deleted member 21146 and 3 others
Steroid injections into the dick obligatory for tinder in 2030.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, Patriot, zeshama and 15 others
How will you get the doctor to do it for you, if you dont have erection dysfunction unles you do have eerection dysfunction
We'll just have to wait until it becomes a cosmetic feature just like LL that started out first being used on people suffering from dwarfism.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
man just bribe or something. you are not jumping an organ queue and stealing a potential kidney of a poor 12 yo kid that is waiting in that line since he was born.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and BoneDensity
We'll just have to wait until it becomes a cosmetic feature just like LL that started out first being used on people suffering from dwarfism.
or u can buy the products and inject it urself wich will be scary
I use to inject peptides and im such a little bitch i would be shaking LOL

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 19499
or u can buy the products and inject it urself wich will be scary
I use to inject peptides and im such a little bitch i would be shaking LOL
True low inhib looksmaxxers will do it first and work out the issues for us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17027

I love you OP, nice find. Finally a legit way to increase girth

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Tallooksmaxxer
True low inhib looksmaxxers will do it first and work out the issues for us.
Since dick depends on DHT, I wonder if you'll get better results with trenbolone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 19499
Since dick depends on DHT, I wonder if you'll get better results with trenbolone.
Only one way to find out. This will be interesting for any DIYers out there.

I lost braincels from this thread

patient's fully erect penis

What the study means is that the men had severe erectile dysfunction so the 3.8 inch figure for example was the max lenght their penis could grow to because of the same condition.

But when they were given potent vasodilatators and testosterone the penis just got errect to its true physiological size and not the ED size beforehand

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, It'snotover, Deleted member 21146 and 4 others
"The size of the patient's fully erect penis increased from 5.8 inches to 8.6 inches in length (about an 48% increase) and 3.7 inches to 5.8 inches in girth (about an 56% increase) over the 18-month treatment period."

They inject vasodilator (medications that open (dilate) blood vessels.) and testosterone through intracavernosal method (into the penis) which is used for people with erectile dysfunction.

The daily dosage of prostaglandin E1 (member of the vasodilator family) was between 0.5 to 100 micrograms/kg bodyweight. Which equals to 8 mg at max if we take a 80 kg (176 lbs) man as an example. The daily vasodilator dosage for people with circulatory system problems is around 40 mg, so 8 mg is a PRETTY safe dosage.

I think the biggest problem here is injection into the penis but i am %100 sure you can find a doctor that will do it.

Full article

reminds me of lookism erection enlargement thread

god that place was legendary

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8988
reminds me of lookism erection enlargement thread

god that place was legendary
I actually saw that thread in archive and searched for the article.
I lost braincels from this thread

patient's fully erect penis

What the study means is that the men had severe erectile dysfunction so the 3.8 inch figure for example was the max lenght their penis could grow to because of the same condition.

But when they were given potent vasodilatators and testosterone the penis just got errect to its true physiological size and not the ED size beforehand
Firstly, thank you for reminding me why i ignored you.
Secondly, what kind of a brain dead retard are you? 3.7 inch is fucking girth.

And the article doesnt state that any of the patients had ED.

I suggest you not to talk big without putting an effort.

@Tallooksmaxxer Mirin' high IQ academia Avi.:love:

• Love it
I actually saw that thread in archive and searched for the article.

Firstly, thank you for reminding me why i ignored you.
Secondly, what kind of a brain dead retard are you? 3.7 inch is fucking girth.

And the article doesnt state that any of the patients had ED.

I suggest you not to talk big without putting an effort.
It said lenght and girth, not just girth. And you have any idea how insane the 3.7 girth thing is? Just lol if you actually fall for this clown study

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElySioNs and Deleted member 13787
That study is from 2001 and already debunked many times as bullshit

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Danish_Retard, FreakkForLife and 4 others
  • +1
lmao this again.

It's all hypotheticals. It's just a patent with the author making these assumptions so he'd be well off if it did happen to work. It didn't really happen.

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
i doubt he actually gained growth, the patients only got more blood in their cock which made it bigger

From my limited research, it seems PGE1 is linked to penile fibrosis. Fibrosis will affect your erection quality and if its bad enough you'll have full on erectile dysfunction.

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks and Tallooksmaxxer
From 2005?

Attachments

• https:::patentimages.storage.googleapis.com:2c:9d:d1:530f99be7d6172:US20050065159A1.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1

Full article

So can you tell me specifically what vasodilator does this? Prostagladin and testosterone?

So can you tell me specifically what vasodilator does this? Prostagladin and testosterone?
Do you mean brand or something? Prostaglandin E1 was used in this research.

It also says :
Preferably, the vasodilator is selected from the group consisting of papaverine, chlorpromazine, atropine, phentolamine, and prostaglandin E1, and mixtures thereof. A preferred vasodilator is prostaglandin E1.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
if a girl has a super tight pussy, but a sub4 face, its still over

• Hmm...
if a girl has a super tight pussy, but a sub4 face, its still over
maybe she should visit looksmax.org and start saving money for surgeries then.

Last edited:
That study is from 2001 and already debunked many times as bullshit
lmao this again.

It's all hypotheticals. It's just a patent with the author making these assumptions so he'd be well off if it did happen to work. It didn't really happen.
@AscendingHero what do u think?

Full article

First of all this is known for years. Its called pge-1. Secondly this is not 4 inches learn to count. 3.This is called patent not study. 4.Many users have mentioned this patent in this forum.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and Tallooksmaxxer
First of all this is known for years. Its called pge-1. Secondly this is not 4 inches learn to count. 3.This is called patent not study. 4.Many users have mentioned this patent in this forum.
firstly i dont care, secondly you are a devoted nigger, thirdly read the second statement again, and fourtly read the second statement

Imagine falling for this

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
firstly i dont care, secondly you are a devoted nigger, thirdly read the second statement again, and fourtly read the second statement
8.6 - 5.8 = 2.8. Its really easy to fix . The other things i said were for people who are saying this is a study and stupid things.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and Tallooksmaxxer
8.6 - 5.8 = 2.8. Its really easy to fix . The other things i said were for people who are saying this is a study and stupid things.
they continue with a further short term (2 months) treatment after 2 years from the first treatment and the patient gains around 0.5-0.6 inch
4 inch is for clickbait

injecting locally is risky af

• +1
seems legit GIF

• +1