4 inches is the ideal male penis length

Lygodactylus

Lygodactylus

Wizard
Title.
No studies, no opinion pieces.
It's simply a known fact that 10cm is the ideal length,and there's no questioning it.
If you think otherwise, your opinon is probably invalid. without a solid grasp of anatomy and physiognomy, the scientific evidence pointing towards 10 cm erect length being superior to all different penis sizes will go over a typical layman's head.

Incels understand this, they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate scientific findings pointing towards the optimal penis length.

I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as my genius wit unfolds itself on their looksmax homepage. What fools.. how I pity them.πŸ˜‚

And yes, by the way, i DO have a 'small dick energy' tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 17311, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
happy GIF by South Park

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 17791
Over for my 6.5 inch dick then

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
ER wouldn’t have done the things he did if 4 inches was good enough. Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CauΓ£, 2d v2, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
four inches actually is the ideal biologically, dicks are only larger because of sexual selection pushing for larger cocks.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lygodactylus
It's simply over for big dick cels. Ancient Greek statues have small penises since A small sexual organ on these statues shows that these warriors, athletes, or gods are thoughtful and above all, that they do not give in to their sexual impulses. Quite the opposite, they can control them and are not ruled by their desires.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Toth's thot
Circumcised or not

It's simply over for big dick cels. Ancient Greek statues have small penises since A small sexual organ on these statues shows that these warriors, athletes, or gods are thoughtful and above all, that they do not give in to their sexual impulses. Quite the opposite, they can control them and are not ruled by their desires.
They depicted the egyptians as big cocked retards.:feelshah:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Shrek2OnDvD
Fuckk i’m almost there. Any tips for penis lenghtening?

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Lifefuel for gorillacels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
four inches actually is the ideal biologically, dicks are only larger because of sexual selection pushing for larger cocks.
i mean gorillas have 2 inch cocks. must be true for humans too. :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Deleted member 17791
i mean gorillas have 2 inch cocks. must be true for humans too. :soy:
Yes. Having a bigger cock serves no purpose other than because it looks better.

Take the fisherian runaway pill you small dicked loser
10D286CF 100E 4240 865C C3841EC33235

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lygodactylus
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lygodactylus and Shrek2OnDvD
Yes. Having a bigger cock serves no purpose other than because it looks better.

Take the fisherian runaway pill you small dicked loser
View attachment 1681254
Like my beautiful, sexy, dimorphic earlobes. It's amazingly pathetic how these simpletons struggle to grasp the concept of genetic superiority.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Like my beautiful, sexy, dimorphic earlobes. It's amazingly pathetic how these simpletons struggle to grasp the concept of genetic superiority.
Are you attached of detached? I'm attached.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Fuckk i’m almost there. Any tips for penis lenghtening?
You can stretch it manually with exercises
but I won't go into detail

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
You can stretch it manually with exercises
but I won't go into detail
I injured my hand jerking off tbh. Can you come stretch it for me?

Title.
No studies, no opinion pieces.
It's simply a known fact that 10cm is the ideal length,and there's no questioning it.
If you think otherwise, your opinon is probably invalid. without a solid grasp of anatomy and physiognomy, the scientific evidence pointing towards 10 cm erect length being superior to all different penis sizes will go over a typical layman's head.

Incels understand this, they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate scientific findings pointing towards the optimal penis length.

I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as my genius wit unfolds itself on their looksmax homepage. What fools.. how I pity them.πŸ˜‚

And yes, by the way, i DO have a 'small dick energy' tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎
ie average BJC

• +1
oh wow nice great for me

• +1
Never began for my massive thick juicy veiny cock

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot