4 legged Foid destroys the expensive gift his husband bought her because "she deserves better".

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
This is what you get when you buy gifts for a female instead of treating her properly. He bought her a car and she broke it because she wanted some high end luxury car.
The guy is so cucked, I would have killed myself infront of her if she did that to my car because I would be a failed man so being dead would be the only option.
Im so mad rn, She should be tied upside down with her legs open, then get sawed slowly from her coochie up to her head resulting in a split dumb whore and she can feed poor nigglets sufficiently.
If you Buying anything for a foid sub chad using your hard earned money=you are cucked to the moon and back. Only worth if she worships you like a God and you know she worth it or if she appreciates your attention and shows it clearly.

Main qimg 68238faf01cdef1751ea4b954787ab64 lq

this is her ideal punishment.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21736, Jigen, Just4Beast and 5 others
He should dump her and make her pay for reparation.
Then he offer the car to his new gf and send her the video of it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, zharupodrugu, Allornothing and 3 others
He should dump her and make her pay for reparation.
Then he offer the car to his new gf and send her the video of it
massive cope, he should kill her. dumping is still cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jigen, callisto and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21736, Sprinkles, BrahminBoss and 2 others
These videos bring a certain type of sadness to me that I cannot quite explain

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21736, Chadeep, Jigen and 4 others
I don’t care even one bit, dumb fella should stop tricking on hoes & just fuck a scort if he is balling like that.

Fuck niggas getting played, I’m all for it.

This is what you get when you buy gifts for a female instead of treating her properly. He bought her a car and she broke it because she wanted some high end luxury car.
The guy is so cucked, I would have killed myself infront of her if she did that to my car because I would be a failed man so being dead would be the only option.
Im so mad rn, She should be tied upside down with her legs open, then get sawed slowly from her coochie up to her head resulting in a split dumb whore and she can feed poor nigglets sufficiently.
If you Buying anything for a foid sub chad using your hard earned money=you are cucked to the moon and back. Only worth if she worships you like a God and you know she worth it or if she appreciates your attention and shows it clearly.
View attachment 2053423
View attachment 2053425
this is her ideal punishment.
I would of knocked her out then cracked the gas on her shitskin face

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
Why is it always ethnic women

she would lick my cum from the floor just because of my prettyboy genes

//Shmakhachev

Meanwhile that deathnic foid in her home country would be getting raped and stoned by Islamic extremists while having her house bombed by American drones. She should feel blessed..

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Marsiere214

Users who are viewing this thread

Back