331.9 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• 74A58A66-5AA2-47D0-A4FD-9F0DFD351959.jpeg
    74A58A66-5AA2-47D0-A4FD-9F0DFD351959.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 72EB2F8D-D4D8-4346-8D45-FCF3A5C84959.jpeg
    72EB2F8D-D4D8-4346-8D45-FCF3A5C84959.jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 0
Look up TMJD on here, or go to the subreddit for it to see what they deal with. Worse I have seen was a guys jaw falling through his face, if that makes any sense. Nightmare fuel. 🙃

And yeah, definitely don't chew if you have any kind of bite misalignment, but I think it's silly to do it anyways because it's unnatural, simply chew your food normally. If you are really hellbent on it, I say get on a beginner t cycle and do it then so you maximize your gains before approaching the TMJD door. But TMJD is right around the fucking corner if you have a bit misalignment. I'm hoping you listen so you don't come back here with chronic pain.
Will keep an eye out for it. I have normal occlusion but extremely narrow palate ( 31 IMW )

Honestly, because it works.
Especially paired with exogenous hormones.
I can say for certain that I’ve gained a few mm on my browridge over the last 2 years of very inconsistent on and off bonesmashing.
The only reason I dropped is because I’ve now had double digit concussions from sport, and whilst bonesmashing likely won’t harm your brain much, I don’t want to take that chance.
Especially since I have the money for fillers, implants etc. which I don’t even need but for me it’s PSL 6 or death.
Waned to get your thoughts on my case and what you’d recommend, mind if I hit u in the pm’s.

Do you think bone smashing mogs implants and fillers? Fillers can migrate etc

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
keeping your against a wall is cope sine it doesn't stop your brain from moving
Imagine all the hits ufc, mma, NFL players take, no way the brain damage is worse from this

Keep ur head against a wall to prevent your head from moving but ive been smashing my orbitals for a while and have no brain damage jfl , bunch of cope tbh
I need to smash orbitals bad, ( supras to get hooding ) but idk how, I only know how to smash chin and zygos.

The only concern I have is brain damage, the pain or hitting with enough force doesn’t concern me at all.

1-2 inch in height. Bigger chin, better zygos.
Better frame as gonna pair it with gym.
Bigger dick from anavar

That’s an ideal world in one year from now.
Are you growing naturally at 20?

It works but you have to do it right
try it yourself then recommend it to someone, I saw a post where a kid at the age of 12 did it and he got a terrible injury, we are all waiting for your results come on

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Keep ur head against a wall to prevent your head from moving but ive been smashing my orbitals for a while and have no brain damage jfl , bunch of cope tbh
Surely the brain damage can’t be worse than what MMA, NFL players have right?

try it yourself then recommend it to someone, I saw a post where a kid at the age of 12 did it and he got a terrible injury, we are all waiting for your results come on
I will report back.
12 is way too young, just chew at that age.
18 and above is ideal

You won’t get brain damage. Skin damage is a concern, however.
I hit pretty hard with a hammer, brain damage is a concern, I just need a couple ways to mitigate the force.

Are you retarded?

How is it supposed to make you grow if your plates are closed?
Why are you so negative?
The spinal plates are open, I talked to loox and he gained 2 inches that way.
I will not respond to any comments that are negative, you can go rot somewhere else

Why are you so negative?
The spinal plates are open, I talked to loox and he gained 2 inches that way.
I will not respond to any comments that are negative, you can go rot somewhere else
I’m not negative. If your spinal plates are open, then I suppose the stack could help. I thought you expected to just magically grow.

You are not gonna become a Chad lite without jaw surgery studies have been done on this you aren't going to lead to real bone structure differences
No studies have been done on this bro.
I really doubt there has been one study of pumping a kid with an overdose of hgh, d3/k2 and 4 hours of chewing daily lol

I’m not negative. If your spinal plates are open, then I suppose the stack could help. I thought you expected to just magically grow.
Of course not magically, the stack replicates an hgh dosage, and pair it with sprinting / sports / extreme stretching in a year that’s what you can expect

well I believe so and best of luck to you (I am guessing that you are doing this 4x3 for one year right?)
Yes bro, I am going to follow your thread.
Is there a way you can make an updated thread for people who want to use anavar in that stack? And for people who want to use the mk for appetite and height growth etc

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Op needs to invest in surgery and go to a properly qualified surgeon with a good eye for detail
I am not opposed to surgery, I actually feel it’s necessary in some cases. I am actually scheduled for an MSE
But I want to see what can happen naturally first.
Any good surgeons you recommend other than Pagnoni?

Yes bro, I am going to follow your thread.
Is there a way you can make an updated thread for people who want to use anavar in that stack? And for people who want to use the mk for appetite and height growth etc
idk if i can make a whole stack as i told i am busy this month

I think mk 667 has been growing my penis as well.. can that be expected?

You are not gonna become a Chad lite without jaw surgery studies have been done on this you aren't going to lead to real bone structure differences
Surgeons would refuse bimax on me.
Explain to me how body builders who use hgh and test get jaw and chin growth without doing any of the aspie stuff I just shown?

Explain to me how body builders who use hgh and test get jaw and chin growth without doing any of the aspie stuff I just shown?

If they refuse to do bimax on you happy days buddy boyo your not recessed just get jaw angle implants and cheek implants bimax is for subhumans with trash bones usually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660

They do it during puberty when your bones still aren't ossified yet and the body builders with actual facial bone growth have sub optimal aesthetics you get a more robust face but it throws of angularity and harmony

Waned to get your thoughts on my case and what you’d recommend, mind if I hit u in the pm’s.

Do you think bone smashing mogs implants and fillers? Fillers can migrate etc
Nah, nothing mogs implants.
You can get them custom made to be exactly what you want, to the millimetre.
Fillers are quick and easy and produce unbelievable results, with the right injector.
Bonesmashing is really good for areas where you simply want growth/protrusion; browridge, zygos projection and chin height are great examples.
When it comes to areas where you’d want perfection; infras, chin shape etc. it’s best to use filler first, then implants/top up on the fillers.

Here is the stack.

I am looking to throw anavar into this mix as well, but I am not sure how to run it or cycle it or even source it.

Have an option of working for 4 months for surgeries or going insane on this. I choose this.

Would like your opinions or advice.
@midlatinocel
@Osie
@SteveRogers
@AscendingHero
@mrriceguy

Mk 667, CJX, K2+D3, Ashwaganda, Chlorophyll

Goal is Htn - Chadlite
Try subliminals JFL

Anything but surgery

That’s not me, that’s my friend I can tell you more in pm’s.
He smashed too hard tho, like insanely hard.
4 months difference and he’s 27 LOL
Ik that guy he was active on ig then disappeared

Results yet?

You'll waste your time, health and energy