4 months on mk 677 - My experience

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Used the mk 677 powder from science.bio, dosed at 20-25mg daily.

Supplements:
Vitamin D: 25 000iu daily
K2 mk7: double recommended intake
Huperzine A: 500mcg daily.
Zinc + magnesium

Measurements before:

Bidelt: 475mm
Height: 172.7cm (evening height)
Skull height: 25.6cm

Measurements after

Bidelt: 485-500mm (could be bloat in the muscles)
Height: 173.5 (evening height)
Skull height: 25.9cm

Extra notes;

My ribcage and abdomen, and hips also got bigger despite gaining 0 bodyfat. But I dont have measurements to back this up

Skull also looks more warrior-esk. Dm for pics

To my suprise I barely got any hunger sides. The only hunger effect i got was that i couldnt get full.

Final review

From what my measurements tell me, this has definitely been a worthwhile investment, and now that I have more money I will either start taking alibaba Gh or start peptide stacking.

Had 0 negative side effects apart from bloating of the face

Would definitely recommend for pubertymaxxers and maybe gymcels

I have before and after pics to back this up. Feel free to dm:feelsokman:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Kavkaz777, Napoleon1800, RAMU KAKA and 10 others
What about your blood sugar level. MK shot mine up to prediabetes range

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: clinno1, Subhuman232, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
What about your blood sugar level. MK shot mine up to prediabetes range
Havent been bothered to check that whatsoever.

Mk 677 had so little effect on my hunger that I could easily go half a day without eating. So I dont think it ever got too high

Supplements:
Zinc + magnesium

Measurements before:

Measurements after

Extra notes;

My ribcage and abdomen, and hips also got bigger despite gaining 0 bodyfat. But I dont have measurements to back this up

To my suprise I barely got any hunger sides. The only hunger effect i got was that i couldnt get full.

Final review

From what my measurements tell me, this has definitely been a worthwhile investment, and now that I have more money I will either start taking alibaba Gh or start peptide stacking.

Over ... i got better transformation over the course of 2 months and im older , also ur thread looks surprisingly similar to mine, we also both posted today https://looksmax.org/threads/my-experience-with-aromasin-mk677-for-height-and-frame-also-oldcels-gtfih.484216/ :feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and mafiaboy

Supplements:
Zinc + magnesium

Measurements before:

Measurements after

Extra notes;

Final review

Send DM bro good results!

Sounds retarded but I'm assuming that mk677 at 25-30 range won't do shit for height/bone growth??

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I took it too at 16. Little if any height increase BUT my frame/ribcage got way bigger so now I'm 22-23" bideltoid. My shoe size also went from 11->12.5 and my small nose became average sized. I think it was worth taking BUT there's a study showing it increased stress/fear/PTSD-like symptoms in rats, and I think I may suffer from that now.

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

Supplements:
Zinc + magnesium

Measurements before:

Measurements after

Extra notes;

Final review

When i took mk i had anxiety like a bitch and bloated hard as shit also shat blood but thats probs from a hemmerhoid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Bitchwhipper2
I took it too at 16. Little if any height increase BUT my frame/ribcage got way bigger so now I'm 22-23" bideltoid. My shoe size also went from 11->12.5 and my small nose became average sized. I think it was worth taking BUT there's a study showing it increased stress/fear/PTSD-like symptoms in rats, and I think I may suffer from that now.
Ive noticed ive become more neurotic about my looks since getting on mk 677.

But that could just be a symptom of browsing looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, Deleted member 19066 and Carbon
damn. might be true. i noticed i freaked tf out about something that i don't usually and then laid in bed asking God to forgive me for like an hour before falling asleep.

i really hope this shit doesn't give me fucking mania lmao

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, TrestIsBest, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person

Supplements:
Zinc + magnesium

Measurements before:

Measurements after

Extra notes;

Final review

DM me proof pics

@fauxfox @mrswag44 @Bitchwhipper2 @Koroshiya

Any updates on your anxiety?

i stopped taking that shit ages ago
literally January took it for 10 days and stopped
Yeah but has the anxiety fully subsided?

damn. might be true. i noticed i freaked tf out about something that i don't usually and then laid in bed asking God to forgive me for like an hour before falling asleep.

i really hope this shit doesn't give me fucking mania lmao
I noticed that too around autumn, specifically October when I was abusing the fuck out of hgh. https://looksmax.org/threads/is-my-hairline-receding.405876/
And I would always have a feeling of impending doom when walking home from school

Supplements:
Zinc + magnesium

Measurements before:

Measurements after

Extra notes;

Final review

tooooo much vit D3 i think bro

@fauxfox @mrswag44 @Bitchwhipper2 @Koroshiya

Any updates on your anxiety?
Anxiety and fear response are definitely higher after using MK677. The study about those rats taking MK677 might've been legit.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
Anxiety and fear response are definitely higher after using MK677. The study about those rats taking MK677 might've been legit.
Makes me kiss my teeth because it seemed almost perfect up till this point.

How long did you take it and how long have you been off? Also, has the anxiety stayed exactly the same or is it gradually decreasing?

What is the point of MK-677 seriously. Its anabolic effect is minimal. Increasing hunger so you can bulk? Better sleep? Good. There are a lot of drugs that have the same effect. The question is how MK does help building muscle, because in comparison to SARMs and roids it is basically nothing.

What is the point of MK-677 seriously. Its anabolic effect is minimal. Increasing hunger so you can bulk? Better sleep? Good. There are a lot of drugs that have the same effect. The question is how MK does help building muscle, because in comparison to SARMs and roids it is basically nothing.
Increasing igf-1 for pubertycels

Or in PCT as it helps maintain muscle quite well.

Increasing igf-1 for pubertycels

Or in PCT as it helps maintain muscle quite well.
Yeah I know about manlet teencels that want to grow, fortunately I am not one of them. I was only talking about muscle buildings.

During PCT you can use MK. I will try it also along with cardarine, but I am afraid I will still lose muscle. but let's see.

Yeah I know about manlet teencels that want to grow, fortunately I am not one of them. I was only talking about muscle buildings.

During PCT you can use MK. I will try it also along with cardarine, but I am afraid I will still lose muscle. but let's see.
Whats your cycle bro?

Makes me kiss my teeth because it seemed almost perfect up till this point.

How long did you take it and how long have you been off? Also, has the anxiety stayed exactly the same or is it gradually decreasing?
Took it for 4-6 months at 16 years old then never again, I'm now 21 years old. My fear response is without a doubt slightly higher and I quickly become paranoid/fearful of situations and wondering if people are staring at me. Not sure if this is due to the mk677. It without a doubt widened my clavicles and increased hand and foot size, but possibly to the detriment of my mental health. Don't take this expecting height gains, frame gains are very underrated and legit with mk677.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and Bitchwhipper2
Took it for 4-6 months at 16 years old then never again, I'm now 21 years old. My fear response is without a doubt slightly higher and I quickly become paranoid/fearful of situations and wondering if people are staring at me. Not sure if this is due to the mk677. It without a doubt widened my clavicles and increased hand and foot size, but possibly to the detriment of my mental health. Don't take this expecting height gains, frame gains are very underrated and legit with mk677.
Appreciate the response.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
i’m

Supplements:
Zinc + magnesium

Measurements before:

Measurements after

Extra notes;

Final review

How do u take the powder nigga? Do u throw it in a water bottle and shake that shit up like creatine or what?

Supplements:
Zinc + magnesium

Measurements before:

Measurements after

Extra notes;

Final review

Nice