4 of them are curries and 1 of them is Med. Guess the Med - 1

Who's the Med?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
4 of them are Indians hindu dindu curry masala tikaa and 1 of them is muh Med, "white" Guess the Med:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

VOTE BEFORE SCROLLING FURTHER

I VOTED THE MED SO YOU WILL KNOW THE CORRECT ANSWER ONCE YOU VOTE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chasseur and sub5inchcel
I VOTED THE MED SO YOU WILL KNOW THE CORRECT ANSWER ONCE YOU VOTE

Just pick the whitest looking curries then pair them with the swarthiest looking med theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fauxfox, Lmao, mug and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Just pick the whitest looking curries then pair them with the swarthiest looking med theory
They are higher caste north Indians. what do you expect them to look? like this?

you are a delusional nigga

VOTE NIGGAS

1 looks indian 2 looks less indian but more indian than med( because of undertones) 3 is blatantly indian 4 is what i first thought was med but i settled with indian since 5 is the most med looking nose ive seen

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Yay I knew it

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
The avarage punjabi your gonna run into doesnt even look like those guys. Those are the whitest curries possible lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 14774 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
These comparisons are useless when the avarage indian looks nothing like a med

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, fauxfox, Lmao and 1 other person
View attachment 1805475

imagine being so dumb that you try to average such a big land mass and 1.4 billion fucking people.
I meant the north indian/paki/punjabi types. That crowd I typed punjab from google

They look visibly curry. Only a handful of (looksmaxed) punjabis can pass as non curry to untrained eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
I meant the north indian/paki/punjabi types.

They look visibly curry. Only a handful of (looksmaxed) punjabis can pass as non curry to untrained eyes
that's not the point of the thread

this thread wouldn't be possible if it was done with Asians or blacks.

this threads for those who shit on Indians and praise muh meds. when in fact the majority of meds are very similar looking to north Indians.

Historically it was considered 1 single race JFL.

I am full Indian, I am brown, but when I did omegle ethnicity experiment. the majority I was called med countries.

despite being brown.

Arent med supposed to be white? Europeans are white, right?

jfl, in reality many, AND I mean it, MANY Meds can pass off as Indians. a huge chunk of their population can.

Meds look closer to Indians and Arabs than they are to northern Europeans. that's the reality. - swarthy caucasoids.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 15827
European Meds? Because West Asian and African meds can look legit dravidan

I am full Indian, I am brown, but when I did omegle ethnicity experiment. the majority I was called med countries.

Most Americans can't guess race properly...thanks to multiculturalism...especially kids on omegle. Your skin isn't even brown its pale yellow which is taken into account.

Gypsycrusader was guessed as white half the time on omegle when he went on his racist tyrant against ethnic kids. It was only a few who called him out for being non-white larping as a white guy.

You're living in Sweden/Europe most people are going to guess you as pakistani or Indian or maybe some kind of arab middle easterner. Your nose shape and black bug eyes is a dead give away

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Most Americans can't guess race properly...thanks to multiculturalism...especially kids on omegle. Your skin isn't even brown its pale yellow which is taken into account.

Gypsycrusader was guessed as white half the time on omegle when he went on his racist tyrant against ethnic kids. It was only a few who called him out for being non-white larping as a white guy.

View attachment 1805479
View attachment 1805480

You're living in Sweden/Europe most people are going to guess you as pakistani or Indian or maybe some kind of arab middle easterner. Your nose shape and black bug eyes is a dead give away
He's Latinx looking

View attachment 1805479
View attachment 1805480

That's the thing, I never go to American omegle. I change the language to European languages.

Nader Shah's rape babies

@Albeacho

that's not the point of the thread

this thread wouldn't be possible if it was done with Asians or blacks.

this threads for those who shit on Indians and praise muh meds. when in fact the majority of meds are very similar looking to north Indians.

Historically it was considered 1 single race JFL.

despite being brown.

Arent med supposed to be white? Europeans are white, right?

jfl, in reality many, AND I mean it, MANY Meds can pass off as Indians. a huge chunk of their population can.

Meds look closer to Indians and Arabs than they are to northern Europeans. that's the reality. - swarthy caucasoids.
That doesnt mean anything irl. Caucasoid is merely a curry cope. Meds are swarthy yeah but they are still genetically different as well as looking different.

Try convincing this guy

He is ''related'' to this

Actually meds are genetically the same as northern euros. Only middle easterners cluster closely to euros. Paki/North indians are very far away from any european even middle easterners

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Lmao, Albeacho and 2 others
Nader Shah's rape babies

@Albeacho

That doesnt mean anything irl. Caucasoid is merely a curry cope. Meds are swarthy yeah but they are still genetically different as well as looking different.

Try convincing this guy

View attachment 1805485

He is ''related'' to this

View attachment 1805486

Actually meds are genetically the same as northern euros. Only middle easterners cluster closely to euros. Paki/North indians are very far away from any european even middle easterners

View attachment 1805500
if anything he looks closer to that guy than to an asian or black.

You purposely chose a turban guy, :love:(y) great job bhai

Why you cant accept your race?

European Meds? Because West Asian and African meds can look legit dravidan
Middle East โ‰  Med, African Meds is very debatable tbh

Middle East โ‰  Med, African Meds is very debatable tbh
West Asian meds like Turks, Lebanese and Syrians look way more like Europeans than the African meds like Moroccans

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Outside of cherry picked individuls these people all look arab
West Asian meds like Turks, Lebanese and Syrians look way more like Europeans than the African meds like Moroccans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Bro has beef with all nafris

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob