4-Step Formula To Smash

Quasary1x

Quasary1x

Bronze
4-Step Formula To Smash A Chick
This is how you smash a chick within four days of meeting her rather it was online or in person. Just use the following 4 step formula.

Step 1:
So let's say you got her number. You never ever text a chick the same day you got her number. You seem too thirsty, not confident and seem like you got no bitches.

Step 2:
Now that the one day probationary period is up, for the next two days I want you to text her with little small talks. Make sure you leave hourly gaps of 2-3 hours because you don't want to board her or tire her out. Get to know her a little bit. All that is usually conversations for the first day. The second day of texting her it's just like the checking up on you. Leave the ball on her court. At the end of the day, be like, ah, I'm gonna go to sleep. You hit me tomorrow

Step 3:
This is the key right here that's gonna get you in the door. On the third day when she texts you in the morning, keep the conversation short and simple, like good morning love, how did you sleep? And then I want you to kill the conversation. Be like, listen lover I got a long day ahead of me. Hope you have a good day. You try and talk on the phone later when I go home. The whole point is to avoid texting her for another day. We'd rather see them in person.

Step 4:
Four, now it's the nighttime, bro. Get her on the phone. During the night girls being that move you I'm saying so now you're gonna rizz up for like 20-30 minutes gets to know her And shit like that right after 20 minutes. Well, yo fuck that shit. What you doing? But a pull-up on you right and then she fuck with you bro. She gonna let you pull up You five now you gonna link shorty right her crib your crib of the car, right? And if the vibe is good after our bro start busting moves, you know I'm saying but don't force a vibe either if the vibe ain't there Don't just chill. Let me tell you one thing. These girls wanna fuck this as bad as us. Don't let them fool you.

- Thank me later Gs!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, goodgamebro, maxxmclooks and 4 others
IMG 2968

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe, rand anon, Jeww and 2 others
redpill shit

if ur good looking u can text her 24/7 talking about the color of ur poo and she wants to fuck z

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, rand anon, VivaCristoRey and 7 others
redpill shit

if ur good looking u can text her 24/7 talking about the color of ur poo and she wants to fuck z
Not everyone is good looking tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Never Get Up, buflek and Sprinkles
OKAY advice, bit too 1 directional only works if shes interested in you in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, starvecell and mvp2v1
OKAY advice, bit too 1 directional only works if shes interested in you in the first place
it works if u arent 100% her type but she still gave the number etc

but doesnt work if she straight up thinks ur ugly

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and distance decay
Game.org

• +1
Reactions: Quasary1x and mvp2v1
it works if u arent 100% her type but she still gave the number etc

but doesnt work if she straight up thinks ur ugly
Still, u have a good change to succeed

you make sex seem like it's complicated as a rigorous physics course

you make sex seem like it's complicated as a rigorous physics course
Sex is complicated. Its a learnable skill u cant be “born” good at sex.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
im tired bruh of this shit get down and fucking

I don’t wanna do no jestering

I don’t wanna get rizzy

I just want her to drink my jizzy

Cuz my big is my glizzy

cuz I’m autism

im tired bruh of this shit get down and fucking

I don’t wanna do no jestering

I don’t wanna get rizzy

I just want her to drink my jizzy

Cuz my big is my glizzy

cuz I’m autism
May good help u

Last edited:
Bro had a seizure at the last paragraph💀

redpill hamza ahhh advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
4-Step Formula To Smash A Chick
This is how you smash a chick within four days of meeting her rather it was online or in person. Just use the following 4 step formula.

Step 1:
So let's say you got her number. You never ever text a chick the same day you got her number. You seem too thirsty, not confident and seem like you got no bitches.

Step 2:
Now that the one day probationary period is up, for the next two days I want you to text her with little small talks. Make sure you leave hourly gaps of 2-3 hours because you don't want to board her or tire her out. Get to know her a little bit. All that is usually conversations for the first day. The second day of texting her it's just like the checking up on you. Leave the ball on her court. At the end of the day, be like, ah, I'm gonna go to sleep. You hit me tomorrow

Step 3:
This is the key right here that's gonna get you in the door. On the third day when she texts you in the morning, keep the conversation short and simple, like good morning love, how did you sleep? And then I want you to kill the conversation. Be like, listen lover I got a long day ahead of me. Hope you have a good day. You try and talk on the phone later when I go home. The whole point is to avoid texting her for another day. We'd rather see them in person.

Step 4:
Four, now it's the nighttime, bro. Get her on the phone. During the night girls being that move you I'm saying so now you're gonna rizz up for like 20-30 minutes gets to know her And shit like that right after 20 minutes. Well, yo fuck that shit. What you doing? But a pull-up on you right and then she fuck with you bro. She gonna let you pull up You five now you gonna link shorty right her crib your crib of the car, right? And if the vibe is good after our bro start busting moves, you know I'm saying but don't force a vibe either if the vibe ain't there Don't just chill. Let me tell you one thing. These girls wanna fuck this as bad as us. Don't let them fool you.

- Thank me later Gs!
stopped reading at rizz her up for 20-30 minutes

sounds like redpill cope , gl->slay

holy shit man cope harder. this is like toptier incels bs, there is no ”formula” for sex JFL get a life

-15bc 19yr

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jeww
o let's say you got her number. You never ever text a chick the same day you got her number. You seem too thirsty, not confident and seem like you got no bitches.
i havent got a girls number since 2017. they absolutely never give it ever

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Only works on western whores. :redpill::feelswhy: