4 weeks Rad140, 4 week break, 4 weeks Rad140?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I already have experience with Ostarine and LGD and would now like to take Rad140. I saw that some people take it 4 weeks instead of the 8 weeks cycle, then a 4 week break and again 4 weeks in order to avoid testosterone suppression. Does anyone have experience with it?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
what changes you got with Ostarine and LGD?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
I already have experience with Ostarine and LGD and would now like to take Rad140. I saw that some people take it 4 weeks instead of the 8 weeks cycle, then a 4 week break and again 4 weeks in order to avoid testosterone suppression. Does anyone have experience with it?
look at this thread

Not worth it, you'll have the same suppression 4 weeks in as you'll have 8 weeks in.

Do 8 weeks and see if you can get your hands on some nolva, otherwise don't do anything for PCT, just wait 1-2 months for your test to rise naturally.

Last edited:
that would be dumb. rad takes like 3-4 weeks to actually fully kick in anyways so taking a 4 week break inbetween makes not much sense. just run through the cycle then do a light nolva/enclomiphine pct