How to maintain your gains after a Sarms Cycle (Coach Gregs idea)

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Coach Greg said this:

->You take 20mg of Rad 140 for 8-12 weeks
->then you come off and take Mk677 and maybe GW (cardarine) for 8-12 weeks so you maintain your gains or improve even more
->than you go back to rad140
<->repeat till death: you will feel good all the time and look good too

//You will make slower but steady gains in the long run

Questions:
-Does it make sense for looksmaxxing? I mean yea rad will build muscle but mk677 will bloat you bad (maybe thats why he recommend cardarine?)
-What about my T when i take Rad140, it will reduce my T, will i feel bad while taking it?
-Can i impregnate girls while on rad/is my dick fucked?
-will finasterid help me to save my hair like it does with test?

sexy exercise GIF

taggin nibbas who helped me last time, thx boyos:love::y'all:
@EverythingMaxxer @Leviathin @TakaTeo @SteveRogers @spain

And the pct? You need pct with Rad

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.
And the pct? You need pct with Rad
he said not needed with this. i dont remember why but i guess cuz of the low dose and mk677/gw after the cycle

Absolutely not
Fin does nothing with sarms (and Rad is the sarm that causes more hairloss)
You need Ru I think

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13945 and .👽.
im not risking balding tbh if i dont have balding genes in the family id def roid

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and .👽.
Why roid its cope

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
you lose your sarms gains once you get off 1 cycle?

Absolutely not
You need Ru I think
Fuck. Its not worth it then:feelsbadman:

you lose your sarms gains once you get off 1 cycle?
When you get off a cycle (whatever cycle) you lose a bit of your gains, people that wanna keep all do trt for life

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽. and Deleted member 13197
I took MK677 and LGD, no bloat

• +1
jfllllllllllll

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and .👽.
-Does it make sense for looksmaxxing? I mean yea rad will build muscle but mk677 will bloat you bad (maybe thats why he recommend cardarine?)
MK677 really makes me hungry, so you definitely need to have self control once you stop taking RAD or else pudge will cover your gains.
-What about my T when i take Rad140, it will reduce my T, will i feel bad while taking it?
When you end your cycle, your T will dip but it's not as serious as roiding so you'll bounce back with time. The only way to truly know is to get a baseline blood test before a cycle and after to see what you're at.

• +1
MK677 really makes me hungry, so you definitely need to have self control once you stop taking RAD or else pudge will cover your gains.

When you end your cycle, your T will dip but it's not as serious as roiding so you'll bounce back with time. The only way to truly know is to get a baseline blood test before a cycle and after to see what you're at.
What about my T while the cycle? And how does it cause hairloss when it drops my T

What about my T while the cycle? And how does it cause hairloss when it drops my T
SARMS increase testosterone while you take them but this surpresses your natural production of T during usage. A portion of your testosterone gets converted into DHT which causes hairloss in people prone to MPB. So increasing T by taking SARMS can accelerate hairloss.

• Woah
SARMS increase testosterone while you take them but this surpresses your natural production of T during usage. A portion of your testosterone gets converted into DHT which causes hairloss in people prone to MPB. So increasing T by taking SARMS can accelerate hairloss.
Ahh i see. So taking Finasterid would help. I thought sarms decrease my T for a reason. Thx man:y'all:

Ahh i see. So taking Finasterid would help. I thought sarms decrease my T for a reason. Thx man:y'all:
Np. But if you want to be thorough then you should start taking each drug one at a time with weeks in between, that way if you get unwanted side effects you know what caused it.

• +1
Absolutely not
You need Ru I think
100%, also, would need PCT from RAD since your LH and FSH take a bit of a beating. @Hopelessmofoker can you send me a link of Greg's vid?

• +1
Reactions: gamma and .👽.
100%, also, would need PCT from RAD since your LH and FSH take a bit of a beating. @Hopelessmofoker can you send me a link of Greg's vid?

Somewhere near the end. Itd basically taking rad, then mk, then rad etc:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
dont do rad 140 not good for hair
do s4 which has temp night vision loss side effect

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and .👽.
Questions:

No, if you´re prone (you can't know beforehand) you will loose hair on rad. Also 20mg is a high dose.

RAD (as other sarms) will most likely (95% probability) decrease you testosterone significantly. Low T means you'll be depressed and have no energy, generally.

-Can i impregnate girls while on rad/is my dick fucked?

Yes if you can have sex there is a conceivable risk that you could create a child. Always use a condom unless you know with 100% certainty that she using using effective birth control.

It will protect you from androgenic alopecia. However, hormonal fluctuations can induce short term hair shedding. This could and will probably happen on every single that drastically impacts your hormonal profile.

• Love it
This is what you do:

Before you do anything you get a hormonal panel through blood work and you send it to me (or someone knowledgeable to see if you're good to start a cycle.

This is what you should do for a mild cycle with decent gains that you will keep if you follow my directions.

LGD4033 - 2.5-5mg. You need to experiment with this, try 2.5mg first, no side effects? Increase dosage to 5mg.
Cycle length is 8 weeks and you're going to use enclomiphene at 6.25mg per day from the second week. This will raise you test levels so that you're not suppressed while on LGD. After the cycle you do another two weeks of enclomiphene 6.25mg. You do blood work to see what you test levels are.

OR

Big gain cycle. You will lose a lot of these gains since they are impossible to maintain without supraphysiological test levels. However you will be significantly bigger than you are now, even after you've gone back to natural test levels.
Testosterone enanthate - 300mg for 12-16 weeks. After 4 weeks you add 10-20mg of pharma grade anavar, you run anavar for a maximum of 8 weeks.
You use enclomiphene and HCG for the last 4 weeks of the cycle and then another 4 weeks after the cycle.
You do blood work to see what you test levels are.

Done.

• Love it
This is what you do:

Before you do anything you get a hormonal panel through blood work and you send it to me (or someone knowledgeable to see if you're good to start a cycle.

This is what you should do for a mild cycle with decent gains that you will keep if you follow my directions.

LGD4033 - 2.5-5mg. You need to experiment with this, try 2.5mg first, no side effects? Increase dosage to 5mg.
Cycle length is 8 weeks and you're going to use enclomiphene at 6.25mg per day from the second week. This will raise you test levels so that you're not suppressed while on LGD. After the cycle you do another two weeks of enclomiphene 6.25mg. You do blood work to see what you test levels are.

OR

Big gain cycle. You will lose a lot of these gains since they are impossible to maintain without supraphysiological test levels. However you will be significantly bigger than you are now, even after you've gone back to natural test levels.
Testosterone enanthate - 300mg for 12-16 weeks. After 4 weeks you add 10-20mg of pharma grade anavar, you run anavar for a maximum of 8 weeks.
You use enclomiphene and HCG for the last 4 weeks of the cycle and then another 4 weeks after the cycle.
You do blood work to see what you test levels are.

Done.
enclo last 4 weeks of cycle, why? also why starting pct immediately before the ester has cleared? other then that good cycle but the pct doesn't make a ton of sense.

• +1
enclo last 4 weeks of cycle, why? also why starting pct immediately before the ester has cleared? other then that good cycle but the pct doesn't make a ton of sense.
You're completely correct. In the case of test you should wait til the test is almost clear. I forgot to change that from the sarm pct. I'll edit it later when I have time.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and TakaTeo