4 years ago..

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
4 years ago was the beginning of covid. It was also the beginning of my downfall. I do not think i will ever recover.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, negawattlol, coispet and 5 others
Images   2024 03 14T212124918

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Yaarhuni
same, the lockdowns completely fucked my 20s and my post-uni socialmaxxing plans. Just when I had begun fixing my life too.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, fufurjde, northern mogger and 4 others
down with the fall, or whatever the fuck Disturbed said 💀

same, the lockdowns completely fucked my 20s and my post-uni socialmaxxing plans
They fucked my teen years and contributed to my inceldom, I was 15 close to 16 when this retarded covid bs started in march 2020, made me rot even more and become way more non nt

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: negawattlol and kanderior
They fucked my teen years and contributed to my inceldom, I was 15 close to 16 when this retarded covid bs started in march 2020, made me rot even more and become way more non nt
I don't fully know your situation so this might sound callous, but you're lucky they happened then, at least you were still in hs and they ended right around when you graduated, you still had your youth, the future and uni. For me it was when I was 22, right after I finished a pretty bad uni experience and beginning to rebuild my life. 2 years of lockdowns, then another year of mental health problems caused by seeing all my socialmaxxing ambitions fail and the few friends I had being complete lockdown shills, so I was 25 when I was fully able to move on. 22-25 is a huge difference, right at the transition from college-aged (and still having time to build a decent social circle) to bordering oldcel and a working adult. Completely fucked my social and professional life, couldn't have happened at a worse time. I will never forgive the people who did and supported that shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra
4 years ago was the beginning of covid. It was also the beginning of my downfall. I do not think i will ever recover.
COVID is something the jooooz sent to cuck up us

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Im not even kidding, i think the lockdown was indeed their plan
To make low t and they did something to the drinking water and the vaccine cuck many people physically

• +1
To make low t and they did something to the drinking water and the vaccine cuck many people physically
I havent gotten the vax yet, what really made an impact was the isolation ans loneliness that no man should go through

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and iam good boy
I havent gotten the vax yet, what really made an impact was the isolation ans loneliness that no man should go through
I was loney before the COVID shit I know blackpill before it now I'm giga lonely I'm abuse drugs like LSN and diemethylecadmium or else I will kms

• So Sad
I was loney before the COVID shit I know blackpill before it now I'm giga lonely I'm abuse drugs like LSN and diemethylecadmium or else I will kms
Sorry man

I don't fully know your situation so this might sound callous, but you're lucky they happened then, at least you were still in hs and they ended right around when you graduated, you still had your youth, the future and uni. For me it was when I was 22, right after I finished a pretty bad uni experience and beginning to rebuild my life. 2 years of lockdowns, then another year of mental health problems caused by seeing all my socialmaxxing ambitions fail and the few friends I had being complete lockdown shills, so I was 25 when I was fully able to move on. 22-25 is a huge difference, right at the transition from college-aged (and still having time to build a decent social circle) to bordering oldcel and a working adult. Completely fucked my social and professional life, couldn't have happened at a worse time. I will never forgive the people who did and supported that shit.
reading this makes me depressed as fuck because im a big believer of the idea that "life" is what happens when you are age 12-23 (or maybe 12-25) and if im this much of a rotter at 19-20 what will i be doing at 25 when i need to work a full wagie job?

• So Sad
reading this makes me depressed as fuck because im a big believer of the idea that "life" is what happens when you are age 12-23 (or maybe 12-25) and if im this much of a rotter at 19-20 what will i be doing at 25 when i need to work a full wagie job?
you have time to turn things around but you have to start now

• +1
you have time to turn things around but you have to start now
how though? im almost 20 and khv, doesn't seem that bad but i live in a country where normies and girls fuck from age 11-12 so me being 20yo virgin here is like 25yo virgin in america or whatever

how though? im almost 20 and khv, doesn't seem that bad but i live in a country where normies and girls fuck from age 11-12 so me being 20yo virgin here is like 25yo virgin in america or whatever
yeah it's not great, but one day you'll be 25 and think about you being 20 the same way you do now about being a teen, and you'll realize it wasn't as late/old as you thought it was at the time. I made the same mistake in uni, I had a shit time in hs, went to uni, realized how big the gap was between me and other 18-year-olds who had a good time in hs already, and got demoralized. Now I realize 18 was young af and I had all the time in the world to rebuild my life and begin anew. As for how, it depends on your circumstances, if you're in uni, working, neeting, what country you're in etc.

• +1
Wow. You posted this at 4:44pm. Did you do it on purpose?

• JFL
yeah it's not great, but one day you'll be 25 and think about you being 20 the same way you do now about being a teen, and you'll realize it wasn't as late/old as you thought it was at the time. As for how, it depends on your circumstances, if you're in uni, working, neeting, what country you're in etc.
neet and i live in a shithole area of a shithole country in europe

neet and i live in a shithole area of a shithole country in europe
you need to find a way to go to uni before it's too late then

• +1
bro I literally got send to a mental asylum because of covid, I was 15 and my parents thought I was depressed I was in my room all day doing fuck all, my life was ruined the moment I got sent to the mental asylum, I used to take antidepressants that did nothing but ruin my developement and give me erectile dysfunction (lol), anyways its fucked man, this truly impacted my life for the worse

• So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and Rimaxtis
Mar 13 2020

• So Sad