4 years mewing transformation, Salludon alumn

the reddit post is his 1 year transformation

man quite obviously just got work done. Lol at mewing

did the same "mewing" as salludon jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 29078, becomingnearperfect and 2 others
man quite obviously just got work done. Lol at mewing
Probably true , but i just find it funny that when mewing transformations comes around people either say it s caused by lowering bodyfat/different lighting/angles, and in these extreme cases, surgery .

Last edited:
Probably true , but i just find it funny that when a mewing transformations comes around people either say it s caused by lowering bodyfat/different lighting/angles, and in these extreme cases, surgery .
exactly

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
im p sure 90% of the mewing is just lowering body fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 30729
Probably true , but i just find it funny that when mewing transformations comes around people either say it s caused by lowering bodyfat/different lighting/angles, and in these extreme cases, surgery .
Mewing is cope. Don't be a mouthbreather as a kid and have good orthodontics if required. If you have some recession when older you then get some surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 24789, justinzayn and 1 other person
Mewing is cope. Don't be a mouthbreather as a kid and had good orthodontics if required. If you have some recession when older you then get some surgery.
Maybe mewing by itself is cope, but maxilla can definetely be reshaped if applied enough force with other methods

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Maybe mewing by itself is cope, but maxilla can definetely be reshaped if applied enough force with other methods
If you have some scientific evidence for this then maybe I can be convinced otherwise but in general I don't think this is true. Moggers have good genetics and often good lifestyles to maximise that genetic potential. They sometimes get surgery to then further this potential and/or maintain this level as they age (fillers, botox etc).

• +1
Mewing is cope. Don't be a mouthbreather as a kid and have good orthodontics if required. If you have some recession when older you then get some surgery.
Surgery will never reverse your downgrowth fully, sadly. At least not with current technology.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 24789
If you have some scientific evidence for this then maybe I can be convinced otherwise but in general I don't think this is true. Moggers have good genetics and often good lifestyles to maximise that genetic potential. They sometimes get surgery to then further this potential and/or maintain this level as they age (fillers, botox etc).
mse and Facepulling are proven to work even in adults .

Apparently hard mewing like salludon has caused people brain damage, cognitive dysfunction etc.

• +1
Surgery will never reverse your downgrowth fully, sadly. At least not with current technology.
I mean to be fair I have always lightly mewed since I was a kid, naturally my tounge has always been on the roof of my mouth.

However the idea that hard pressing your tongue can just lead to a significant change in your appearance I think is incorrect.

Where is this evidence?
Incredibly they used only 0.5kg constant force, i wonder what would happen at even 4kg , i mean if you think about it our bodies simply adapt to external forces.

Incredibly they used only 0.5kg constant force, i wonder what would happen at even 4kg , i mean if you think about it our bodies simply adapt to external forces.
Doesn't this all come back to poorly aligned bite? Meaning if you do not mouth breathe and have orthodontics if required to assist proper alignment then none of these other fixes should be required?

I believe that you should fit the underlying issue first (bite) then if you have recession get a genioplasty for aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
If moving the maxilla forward were possible, absolutely all men would be gl and model

Is this the case? No

Mewing that would work (thus the maxilla would be thrown anti-clockwise) would require the entire structure of the skull to be remodeled to allow this, changing at the same time all the proportions of the face

If moving the maxilla forward were possible, absolutely all men would be gl and model
No because not many want to put in the effort ,it takes months and years for visible results.

Mewing that would work (thus the maxilla would be thrown anti-clockwise) would require the entire structure of the skull to be remodeled to allow this, changing at the same time all the proportions of the face
That s not how it works tho, applying pressure in a specific point of the skull will reshape the targeted area and also the rest of the skull to a minor extent.
This guy was kicked in the face by a horse.
56caa7efc8e8fc8c6a6243d4bd15a613

hard mewing most likely increased my GH and IGF production, making me taller. So yeah, mewing is legit it fucking ascended me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and 5'7 zoomer
No because not many want to put in the effort ,it takes months and years for visible results.
Maybe 20 years with constant force of the tongue for 0.3mm.
That s not how it works tho, applying pressure in a specific point of the skull will reshape the targeted area and also the rest of the skull to a minor extent.
This guy was kicked in the face by a horse.
View attachment 2316921
It doesn't prove anything

Show me a single proof that Mewing works, and I would do it again . Salludon is the only guy who got results and it was proven that he got surgery (much larger mentolabial angle than before, and it was not what forward growth was supposed to give )

I'm pretty sure that mewing is a pakistani term for surgery/fillers/whatever

MeWInG
400 4000127 science math retarded meme

All these degens in r/orthotropics are such a bunch of bluepilled cucks they would cope immediately if i started talking about weightloss and implants.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Maybe 20 years with constant force of the tongue for 0.3mm.

It doesn't prove anything

Show me a single proof that Mewing works, and I would do it again . Salludon is the only guy who got results and it was proven that he got surgery (much larger mentolabial angle than before, and it was not what forward growth was supposed to give )
To be fair i wasnt defending mewing i was defending mse and facepulling , also i believe thumbpulling and beltpulling can be helpful , since with these methods you exert a much higher force than the tongue , mewing is just there for support in the process .

Apparently hard mewing like salludon has caused people brain damage, cognitive dysfunction etc.
Is this a joke? Or are you being serious that you’ve heard this before?