4 Years of Trust Broken in 4 Minutes. Do not trust anyone vent online.

Pride

Pride

Class of 2025
SOUNDTRACK

So I have this one friend. Me and him have told eachother secrets we never have told anyone. YEARS OF TRUST BETWEEN US. I give people one chance with secrets, you break that trust, i will never tell you another thing again. Me and him, never fold never snitched FOOUR DANG YEARS. I still have not told a soul the stuff hes told me. Now fast foward and essentially a really embarrassing thing I did with another girl i told him about it months ago and i had 0 reason to believe he would snitch on me. But for some reason, he did not believe me and months later asks my friend about it.Mind you I only told THIS ONE SINGLULAR KID. My heart sank when my friend came up and made fun of me about it and I saw my other friend who trusted face turn red. I played it off and kept walking and changed topics. I sat in my car for minutes just feeling betrayed and just fed up. I had ONE guy I could trust. I couldn't even do that. Years of trust broken.
Lion King” Producer Reveals That Scar ...

I can't stress this enough. DO NOT TELL ANYONE ANYTHING. If you have something that you are not fine with getting out their, do not tell anyone. Why?

Since 6th grade, i trusted people to not tell my secrets. The thing is, I have nobody to talk to so i tend to open up and tell people things. It has liteally always backfired and I mean 100% of the time. People tell their bestfriend, people you trust to not say anything do say something.
10 Movie Betrayals That Cut Audiences ...

Theres a new guy I have been friends with since october and i have told him some secrets and he has yet to fold on me. The thing is, theses secrets would not effect me if gotten out so its not anything i really care about. I could gaslight my way out of it if he exposed me. In the end tho, i won't ever tell him anything serious because for years people have only betrayed me. I genuiely wanna included people in my life, trust them, and all they do is backstab me.

Don't trust a soul

-Pride

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, twojei, Newday*V3 and 6 others
SOUNDTRACK

So I have this one friend. Me and him have told eachother secrets we never have told anyone. YEARS OF TRUST BETWEEN US. I give people one chance with secrets, you break that trust, i will never tell you another thing again. Me and him, never fold never snitched FOOUR DANG YEARS. I still have not told a soul the stuff hes told me. Now fast foward and essentially a really embarrassing thing I did with another girl i told him about it months ago and i had 0 reason to believe he would snitch on me. But for some reason, he did not believe me and months later asks my friend about it.Mind you I only told THIS ONE SINGLULAR KID. My heart sank when my friend came up and made fun of me about it and I saw my other friend who trusted face turn red. I played it off and kept walking and changed topics. I sat in my car for minutes just feeling betrayed and just fed up. I had ONE guy I could trust. I couldn't even do that. Years of trust broken.
View attachment 2906680
I can't stress this enough. DO NOT TELL ANYONE ANYTHING. If you have something that you are not fine with getting out their, do not tell anyone. Why?

Since 6th grade, i trusted people to not tell my secrets. The thing is, I have nobody to talk to so i tend to open up and tell people things. It has liteally always backfired and I mean 100% of the time. People tell their bestfriend, people you trust to not say anything do say something.
View attachment 2906673
Theres a new guy I have been friends with since october and i have told him some secrets and he has yet to fold on me. The thing is, theses secrets would not effect me if gotten out so its not anything i really care about. I could gaslight my way out of it if he exposed me. In the end tho, i won't ever tell him anything serious because for years people have only betrayed me. I genuiely wanna included people in my life, trust them, and all they do is backstab me.

Don't trust a soul

-Pride

You gotta tell me what that embarrassing thing was nigga.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH and Pride
You gotta tell me what that embarrassing thing was nigga.
got head from a mtb with ass. did not wanna flex it cuz these guys thought she was busted but i was down bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Orvka381, LooksThinker and 2 others
jfl if you need to 'vent' to anyone. only people I would ever trust are my parents. "the only man that wants you to be better than him is your father"
:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and cromagnon
They all against you.

• +1
Reactions: prince_
SOUNDTRACK

View attachment 2906680

View attachment 2906673

Don't trust a soul

-Pride

Bro you are too dramatic

• +1
Reactions: fuse
nobody knows u bro no need to sign the thread 😭
i’ve never heard of “signing” a thread i end my threads similar to a letter “sincerely, ___” just cause you don’t know me doesn’t me others dont nor does it matter . Low iq frame of mind

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
SOUNDTRACK

View attachment 2906680

View attachment 2906673

Don't trust a soul

-Pride

Better to vent here. Nobody will use that against you.

• +1
Reactions: Pride