4 years of vegan diet

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Before: Recessed cutecel face. Far from a chad obviously, but some jbs would still find him attractive.

After: Severe balding, pale skin, lifeless bug eyes (extremely typical for vegans)

He still mogs me, and he is around 6ft5 but I highly doubt he would have aged this badly if he just continued eating a normal diet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 28904
I wonder if he is fertile

Not 4 years, 5 years is alot of time. 5 years can age you. Especially for a whiteman who doesnt use sunscreen tret. He looks like he aged 5 years and thats it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Sens
this is what 90 years of vegan diet looks like

srls mf, 4 years any fucking thing could change, maybe it's because of roids etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, ryangoslinglover377, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Not 4 years, 5 years is alot of time. 5 years can age you. Especially for a whiteman who doesnt use sunscreen tret. He looks like he aged 5 years and thats it.
Jfl you are really making a big deal out of that 4/5 year difference? It says "4 years ago", I guess it's something like 4.5 years or so. Who cares.

And no, you're not supposed to age like that in 4 years, also not in 5 years.

His eyes look dead. Before his eyes looked youthful and full of excitement. And that's not a psychological issue, I've seen it 100 times with vegans. The difference in his eyes is because of his diet.

Don’t care

Attachments

• IMG_9106.jpeg
    IMG_9106.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 0
Jfl you are really making a big deal out of that 4/5 year difference? It says "4 years ago", I guess it's something like 4.5 years or so. Who cares.

And no, you're not supposed to age like that in 4 years, also not in 5 years.

His eyes look dead. Before his eyes looked youthful and full of excitement. And that's not a psychological issue, I've seen it 100 times with vegans. The difference in his eyes is because of his diet.
My brother got crazy after eating a raw carnivore diet. I dont agree with the vegan diet, but 5 years is a long time.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
hes roiding and leanmaxxing, thats what causes hollow eyes and rapid aging, not to mention you age a lot between the ages 20-30 and u lose a lot of ur collagen

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and Deleted member 29581
Vegan + Natty 💯

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
hes roiding and leanmaxxing, thats what causes hollow eyes and rapid aging, not to mention you age a lot between the ages 20-30 and u lose a lot of ur collagen
When bodybuilders roid and leanmax, they don't look expressionless and pale. It's the opposite, they look hypermasculine
Agegh 30

And Dorian Yates was no chad either when he was young:
Agegahg

Mind you the difference here is a lot more than 4 years obviously. That's not the point, I'm just saying that roiders have these very intense and hypermasculine faces.

Vegan + Natty
💯
He's definitely vegan, his eyes clearly show it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back