40% of men in Australia are now incels

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
The Guardian: Barely one third of Australian men 18-24 have sex even once a month.

[https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...n-zs-sex-recession-looks-more-like-an-upturn)

40% are incels.

"The Australia Talks survey revealed that Gen Z Australians are about as sexually active as people aged 75 and over."

Yet the female rate is increasing:

"Comparative data shows that a female Year 12 student in 2018 was 11.3% more likely to be having penetrative sex than a Year 12 student from 1992."

Hypergamy is at an all time high in chadstralia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Pillarman, JizzFarmer and 10 others
Lifefuel tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan, TUSSELEIF, CopeIsReal and 2 others
Because all the Australian aboriginals are stealing the pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Chadeep, Deleted member 5145 and 12 others
FUCK THIS EARTH

Its because australia is full of incel gooks with low sex drive

@looxmakser49

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adreyan, Deleted member 1751, Chadeep and 3 others
More than 50% of young adults haven't had sex even once a month?
That can't be right. I don't put a lot of faith in online surveys like this.

Yeah these numbers seem a bit off

I wouldn't be surprised if this was legit. Although the meme's about it being 'chadstralia' are retarded, we're full of pan faced gooks and mutts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adreyan, Chadeep, JizzFarmer and 3 others
Its because australia is full of incel gooks with low sex drive

@looxmakser49
Yea that’s legit.
Places like Sydney are packed with manlet low T STEMcoping gooks who wouldn’t even be able to get it up if they tried.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if this was legit. Although the meme's about it being 'chadstralia' are retarded, we're full of pan faced gooks and mutts.
wtf I thought you were British all this time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
repost

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
442.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and SubhumanCurrycel
it's fucking hilarious if you think about it

all the gooks and ethnics that were born in australia were practically straight up spawn killed

zero hope of having a fulfilling life in our land, getting brutally mogged to death

and australia's sexual racism is brutal compared to everywhere else

"curry" is a mainstream slur here and indians have practically 0 smv
Yea I’m in neighboring country New Zealand we are quite similar tbh but instead of abos we have high T Maoris.
Asian men are gigafucked if they can’t at least kpopmaxx especially Indians here.
Womb to tomb if you aren’t top 1% of your race as an Asian tbh otherwise they just STEMcope

• +1
Reactions: androgenic and Deleted member 5746
Chadstralia is behind brutal for incels/normies

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and Deleted member 5746
Same all over the planet. Chad's are monopolizing the pussy because it's SOOOOO SOOOO easy now with Tinder.

wonder what will happen in the future.
afaik statistically japan and south korea are more progressed hypergamy wise, but yet it doesnt seem like it impacts their economy since the incels happily continue wage slaving for feminism (im assuming, havent heard that japans or south koreas economy is crippling).
if at some point really the majority of young men are straight up incel, that will only do something if it will impact the economy.

i know of a few gooks that are incel but still wageslave and if i had to guess id say they are hoping that if they just education/careermaxx enough that they will at some point in their late 20s/early 30s get to lock down a post wall roastie. i wouldnt be surprised if they manage to do that, but that will prevent them from radicalizing themselves, but i prefer to see a crash tbh i think that would be funny.

Last edited:
wonder what will happen in the future.
afaik statistically japan and south korea are more progressed hypergamy wise, but yet it doesnt seem like it impacts their economy since the incels happily continue wage slaving for feminism (im assuming, havent heard that japans or south koreas economy is crippling).
if at some point really the majority of young men are straight up incel, that will only do something if it will impact the economy.

i know of a few gooks that are incel but still wageslave and if i had to guess id say they are hoping that if they just education/careermaxx enough that they will at some point in their late 20s/early 30s get to lock down a post wall roastie. i wouldnt be surprised if they manage to do that, but that will prevent them from radicalizing themselves, but i prefer to see a crash tbh i think that would be funny.

I think Asian men can cope with being incel more than whites because of their lower Testosterone and libido

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
28% and 25% of Sydney and Melbourne is Asian jfl. Tbf gooks tend to date gooks in Melbourne. Don't know about Sydney.

After Covid people are going to be gagging for sex and will lower their standards

After Covid people are going to be gagging for sex and will lower their standards

So what? Incels will still get nothing. The average fat landwhale or ugly foid will just get on the waiting list for Chad

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

"this can't be right"

the world is going to shit

CHAD ONLY

So what? Incels will still get nothing. The average fat landwhale or ugly foid will just get on the waiting list for Chad
True, girls will lower their standards from chad to above average.

Incels will still lose.

Yea I’m in neighboring country New Zealand we are quite similar tbh but instead of abos we have high T Maoris.
Asian men are gigafucked if they can’t at least kpopmaxx especially Indians here.
Womb to tomb if you aren’t top 1% of your race as an Asian tbh otherwise they just STEMcope
Is living in New Zealand good? I've heard it has the highest child suicide rate in the world, kinda sad.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Is living in New Zealand good? I've heard it has the highest child suicide rate in the world, kinda sad.
Culturally were fucked.
Mass immigration rampant house prices sometimes I feel like my generation doesn’t have any future.
The scenery and whatnot here is nice but the city is a cesspool of degeneracy tbh.

• +1
Mass immigration rampant house prices sometimes I feel like my generation doesn’t have any future.
Same as in Australia, there's no way our generation is going to be able to afford $1.5million dollar average houses with the median salary per annum being $87,000. It's over for us.

• +1
Same as in Australia, there's no way our generation is going to be able to afford $1.5million dollar average houses with the median salary per annum being $87,000. It's over for us.
Inn planning on moving out of the city after my degree or just movingly country in general tbh.
This is what happens when you allow unchecked mass immigration and cultural erosion.

• +1
Inn planning on moving out of the city after my degree or just movingly country in general tbh.
This is what happens when you allow unchecked mass immigration and cultural erosion.
And that prime minister, yikes...

• JFL
And that prime minister, yikes...
Bro don’t even get me started on that bitch or even our previous prime minister who fucked the economy.

• +1
Incels will just become more normal in the 21st century