40% of people drop out of their college major

I am actually relatively well-endowed, so I have no insecurities down there. 😇
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Lets stick to mathematics now:dafuckfeels:...

Did you ever read theoretical physics or by extension quantum physics or parallel chip architecture in any of your major

• JFL
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing and Gengar
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Lets stick to mathematics now:dafuckfeels:...

Did you ever read theoretical physics or by extension quantum physics or parallel chip architecture in any major
W for currycels who get made fun of for having “small dicks.”

Anyway, why yes.. E = mc2.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Did you ever read theoretical physics

• JFL

I've made informative posts but also use this site as a diary for venting.

Think i'm the only person who've wrote about scalp advancement for men on here.

real asf i just use this for venting as i have nobody to talk with about this type of stuff

• Woah
The computer science majors prob realized the actual classes require significant IQ machinery (much of you won’t use in the workforce unless you’re in Machine Learning, Video Game Development, Robotics)

Most are better off investing in a bootcamp or a udemy course on coding

The computer science majors prob realized the actual classes require significant IQ machinery (much of you won’t use in the workforce unless you’re in Machine Learning, Video Game Development, Robotics)

Most are better off investing in a bootcamp or a udemy course on coding
Where i live uni is free so think its higher iq to get a degree than pay for a bootcamp.

These stats are for american colleges though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Where i live uni is free so think its higher iq to get a degree than pay for a bootcamp.

These stats are for american colleges though.
Where tf do you live???

I think the explanation is mostly IQ+Shit Teaching. How good you of an autodidact you are is the name of the game in college

I will never regret my major ( Maths )

Cause deep down, l love it. It's not about getting a job. Even if l was a garbage collector, I would learn it.

It's a shame to die without exploring maths

• Woah
- Medical
- Financial
- Educational
- Social
- Judicial

I’ve done some multiple times. This is the first time I’ve gone into STEM.

I’m doing computer science (it’s actually something else, but people who major in computer science have the same subjects as me: coding, discrete mathematics, et cetera).

It’s funny because I’m not even good at math. Plus it’s been a decade since I last had math classes. But if you go to class, take notes, practice, then you’ll manage. Skipping classes means failing. Attendance is necessary not because it’s mandatory but because it’s essential.

For me, once your foundation is strong, you can learn the material on your own, provided you have a good textbook and a solution manual

• +1
I will never regret my major ( Maths )

Cause deep down, l love it. It's not about getting a job. Even if l was a garbage collector, I would learn it.

It's a shame to die without exploring maths
why not explore more

financial problems?

Last edited:
10+ times. Not even joking.
You're like 27 I swear. You can only start a new course every year, so you dropped out every year since 17? Uni doesn't even start till 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Then around 50% of graduates regret their major they graduated with. Computer science has 30% of graduates regretting their major making it the lowest and journalism has the highest at almost 90%.

Damned if you do damned if you don't.
I think it really just comes down to earnings in ratio to the amount of free time you have, I would bet you would find an almost exact correlation with this. Someone who makes a lot of money without being worked to death (computer science) will most likely not regret their major no matter what it is. Meanwhile if you earn low(journalist) or earn high but have ungodly hours(medical field or other long hour, high stress fields), you are more likely to regret it. But in the end,the current work enviroment is shit so there is a lot of unhappiness in general no matter what field theyre in

For me, once your foundation is strong, you can learn the material on your own, provided you have a good textbook and a solution manual
Not here man. You need to do group projects often so you can’t go solo. That’s only if you study stuff like psychology.

You're like 27 I swear. You can only start a new course every year, so you dropped out every year since 17? Uni doesn't even start till 18
I went to adult high school to get my high school diploma. I graduated in the winter so I started going at 19.

over for the education system