40-year old goth woman proves importance of avoiding sunlight

C

Chinlet Ascension

Kraken
Fourty-year-old woman still looks young. How? Avoiding sun her whole life.

This is anecdotal, but I know plenty of people around the age of 25 who already look worse than her because they enjoy the sunbathing/beach sort of lifestyle. Very stupid.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Dezzow, Richard_Hungwell, Yerico7 and 22 others
I'm sunblock maxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Yerico7, CristianT and 5 others
with 2 pounds of make up yeah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Schizoidcel, tayklostson and 38 others
im just here to see the 40 year old goth milf

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Richard_Hungwell, Gaia262 and 5 others
If she looks anything like that without makeup then yes. Im going to avoid the sun and Edward Cullenmaxx tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Richard_Hungwell, Toth's thot and 2 others
If she looks anthing like that without makeup then yes. Im going to avoid the sun and Edward Cullenmaxx tbh
Makeup makes women age worse IMO. So if she's wearing makeup all the time and still looks good at this age, that is even more impressive.

Here's a pic from 17 years ago:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 2729, Pumanator and 8 others
NoT ThAT MUcH?:lul::lul:her face literally has a different colored than her body, looks like they attached a different head to a different body.
Her face is lit up by the camera's lighting.

She's wearing some foundation, eye liner, and eyebrow makeup (whatever it's called)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Jason Voorhees and mortis

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deprived, Mastermind and 7 others
Her face is lit up by the camera's lighting.

She's wearing some foundation, eye liner, and eyebrow makeup (whatever it's called)
why you false defending that old whore so much, she would spit on you and cuck you in front of a better looking guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 15306, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
why you false defending that old whore so much, she would spit on you and cuck you in front of a better looking guy.
Eh, I would slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and mortis
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, CristianT, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I talked about a Looksmaxing topic on a Looksmaxing forum. You sound unhinged. Go back to r9k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, Jason Voorhees and mortis
sorry, she is spending over 10k a month on makeup and avoiding sunlight like an autist only for chad:lul:
Yes, putting on a moderate amount of makeup is totally more autistic than spending 123 days on a forum jerking off to jaw surgery pictures.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 10494, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Then why amnesia use sunbaths 24/7 and still looks 23 years old @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
Looks like clown paint at that point. I don't doubt she aged well as a result though. I've seen a lot of late 30's/early 40's year old women that aged pretty well and cited sunscreen and avoiding excessive sun exposure as their greatest skin ageing preventions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595, Gaia262, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
aging is mostly genetic
This is something that gets said a lot but I'm not sure if it's true. I don't know how many factors a study would have to take into account to prove this

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
This is something that gets said a lot but I'm not sure if it's true. I don't know how many factors a study would have to take into account to prove this
diet also has much impact i forgot to say

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chinlet Ascension
Problem is that pale skin looks bad on men so I have to tan

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Jason Voorhees and 2 others

This is anecdotal, but I know plenty of people around the age of 25 who already look worse than her because they enjoy the sunbathing/beach sort of lifestyle. Very stupid.

Imagine avoiding the fucking sun thinking you'll look younger, the state of this fucking forum amazes me :feelskek::feelskek: it's purely genetics, make up, and skin care bullshit like retin a, caging @ your iq you dumbass nigger​

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
40 years old whore you mean @subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel and mortis
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
no wonder why my skin is flawless, i have avoided the sun my whole life. Easy to do when you're in your room your most life, while not using facial expressions( Since it causes wrinkles)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Jason Voorhees

Imagine avoiding the fucking sun thinking you'll look younger, the state of this fucking forum amazes me :feelskek::feelskek: it's purely genetics, make up, and skin care bullshit like retin a, caging @ your iq you dumbass nigger​

Imagine not being aware that sun exposure has an effect on aging. :unsure:

no wonder why my skin is flawless, i have avoided the sun my whole life. Easy to do when you're in your room your most life, while not using facial expressions( Since it causes wrinkles)
Those Mountain Dew bottles and Doritos aren't so great tho

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and JosephGarrot123

Those Mountain Dew bottles and Doritos aren't so great tho
i cant eat that actually since im diabetic my diet is healthy for the most part got my a1c to 9.7 to 5.2 so the diabetes is controlled now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, Jason Voorhees and Chinlet Ascension

The only way sun can have an affect on aging is if you regularly get sunburnt you dumbass, 30 minutes of direct sun exposure is actually good for your skin​

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14139 and RecessedPrettyboy

The only way sun can have an affect on aging is if you regularly get sunburnt you dumbass, 30 minutes of direct sun exposure is actually good for your skin​

This is complete bullshit. Anyone who is into deliberate "sunbathing" ends up looking like shit, even if they don't take it to extremes. Sounds like you're coping hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 15305, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
This is complete bullshit. Anyone who is into deliberate "sunbathing" ends up looking like shit, even if they don't take it to extremes. Sounds like you're coping hard

I cba w you niggers :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14139
avoid the sun goy, it's definitely bad for you

so many factors go into aging than just muh sun exposure, burning is bad but getting sun is good

nutrition diet lifestyle and how much drinking/drugs you use is way more of a factor than just sun.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CristianT, FreakkForLife, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
When are the retards on this forum going to learn that the sun doesnt age you. It actually does the opposite of aging.
Keep listening to mainstream misinfo bullshit and see where it takes you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Dainslief, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
avoid the sun goy, it's definitely bad for you

so many factors go into aging than just muh sun exposure, burning is bad but getting sun is good

nutrition diet lifestyle and how much drinking/drugs you use is way more of a factor than just sun.
When are the retards on this forum going to learn that the sun doesnt age you. It actually does the opposite of aging.
Keep listening to mainstream misinfo bullshit and see where it takes you.
This forum is fucking doomed. When did the userbase become sungazer hippy soccer moms that eat raw camel testicles? You're both lobotomized inbred rape babies that should never contribute to any science based discussion

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Jason Voorhees
This forum is fucking doomed. When did the userbase become sungazer hippy soccer moms that eat raw camel testicles? You're both lobotomized inbred rape babies that should never contribute to any science based discussion

Go read retard
Your "science" is outdated bs.

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief and Jason Voorhees
Still looks like shit + imagine unironically avoiding the sun and smearing toxic SPF over your face all day everyday :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, TrestIsBest, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
get out faggot

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Jason Voorhees and Blue

Go read retard
Your "science" is outdated bs.
Weston Price is not a credible source. Plenty of his ideas are outdated.

I do not recommend sunscreen, because of the chemicals you might find in it.

Thank you man, I absolutely have started to agree with this. When I first came here, it seemed like this place was for men trying to talk about practical looksmaxing advice. Then it started with the obsessive memes (bimax everything, cope everything, etc.) and now it is barely better than any other PSL offshoot.

It seems like this forum is increasingly flooded with pitiful Incels.is rejects, like this guy:

Still looks like shit + imagine unironically avoiding the sun and smearing toxic SPF over your face all day everyday :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
95% chance she looks better than you, and any woman you're ever going to lay a hand on. I'm not even bullying, she is objectively attractive, especially for her age. But go jerk off to some Instagram models taking ass shots and pretend like your opinion sounds like more than something from a bitter, dimwitted troll.

I should keep in mind that a lot of the userbase here gets very, very upset when they see someone else post an image of a woman.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Jason Voorhees
Weston Price is not a credible source. Plenty of his ideas are outdated.

I do not recommend sunscreen, because of the chemicals you might find in it.

Thank you man, I absolutely have started to agree with this. When I first came here, it seemed like this place was for men trying to talk about practical looksmaxing advice. Then it started with the obsessive memes (bimax everything, cope everything, etc.) and now it is barely better than any other PSL offshoot.

It seems like this forum is increasingly flooded with pitiful Incels.is rejects, like this guy:

95% chance she looks better than you, and any woman you're ever going to lay a hand on. I'm not even bullying, she is objectively attractive, especially for her age. But go jerk off to some Instagram models taking ass shots and pretend like your opinion sounds like more than something from a bitter, dimwitted troll.

I should keep in mind that a lot of the userbase here gets very, very upset when they see someone else post an image of a woman.
Weston Price is extremely credible. It just empirically disproves all this nonsense which is why you need to dismiss it. This sort of "looksmaxing" of "just don't go outside bro the sun causes cancer bro" you can find on any low quality female forum full of stupid people, the level of discussion is pitiful. And you know the internet is full of people who already do exactly as you recommend; the average person is terrified of going in the sun too long. And they age terribly. In fact people age worse now than they did before sun-fearmongering was a thing.

The sun doesn't cause cancer and it doesn't cause ageing. The body repairs cellular damage all the time including UV damage, it is designed to do that. We age and get cancer when those repair pathways are inhibited which is the result of drugs/lifestyle/diet. Ever seen someone go through hard times and develop wrinkles? The sun didn't cause that. You can hide in your basement but if you smoke, your skin will look like shit. Same with malnourishment diets like veganism. Same with stress. This physiological misunderstanding is really important. I know I'm right because I've seen far too many young people reverse their wrinkly skin by addressing those factors.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and RecessedPrettyboy
Sunlight in moderation is good but obviously too much which depends on your skin type ages you prematurely. I know some people who did roofing work years ago that look way older than their age now from all that sun exposure.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 15305
Weston Price is extremely credible. It just empirically disproves all this nonsense which is why you need to dismiss it. This sort of "looksmaxing" of "just don't go outside bro the sun causes cancer bro" you can find on any low quality female forum full of stupid people, the level of discussion is pitiful. And you know the internet is full of people who already do exactly as you recommend; the average person is terrified of going in the sun too long. And they age terribly. In fact people age worse now than they did before sun-fearmongering was a thing.

The sun doesn't cause cancer and it doesn't cause ageing. The body repairs cellular damage all the time including UV damage, it is designed to do that. We age and get cancer when those repair pathways are inhibited which is the result of drugs/lifestyle/diet. Ever seen someone go through hard times and develop wrinkles? The sun didn't cause that. You can hide in your basement but if you smoke, your skin will look like shit. Same with malnourishment diets like veganism. Same with stress. This physiological misunderstanding is really important. I know I'm right because I've seen far too many young people reverse their wrinkly skin by addressing those factors.
i got quit sun avoidant and sunscreen wearing,
after this pic:
capture56.png

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and MikeMew'sBitch
Lol at idiots saying sun doesnt cause skin damage. Yeah, taking 20-30 mins a day might not age you visibly but spending hours in the sun will destroy your skin, how fucking delusional do you have to be to think otherwise. My uncle worked as a DHL delivery driver most of his career and skin on his whole left arm (one near the window) is ruined (saggy full of wrinkles and sun spots) from being exposed to sun for hours every day while rest of his skin and other arm look normal. There are some really fucking dumb dumb idiots here " muh just go tan in the strongest sun for hours on end muh sun doesnt ruin skin weston price said it " and some poor idiot is gonna listen to you and ruin his skin

Look at this retarded broscience:

-Weston Price made a few observations and offered some highly speculative explanations. He had tons of ideas that did not ever get much support in evidence, such as the idea that craniofacial dystrophy has to do with vitamin deficiencies. He's a guy who asked good questions but had inconsistent answers.

-The internet is not full of people who deliberately avoid the sun. "the average person is terrified of going in the sun too long" is a complete lie. Avoiding the sun is a B-tier beauty tip at best, and one that is usually ignored. Plenty of people sunbathe at pools and beaches and don't think twice about it. Bright, summertime weather is still the vacation standard pretty much everywhere. Tanning is still a staple of vacation culture both in North America and Europe (and probably elsewhere). You need to get off the internet if you think the "average person" is seriously trying to improve their skincare by avoiding sunlight. That is one of the most ignorant and out of touch things I've ever read on this forum.

-If you want to talk about about people who age worse, no one survives the "beach body" lifestyle for more than a few years without terrible wear and tear on their skin. Dark-skinned people do a little better but they still get damaged. People used to wear long skirts, suits, hats that covered their faces. Modest dress was expected of both men and women. So if people age worse now, that probably strengthens my point.

Sunlight in moderation is good but obviously too much which depends on your skin type ages you prematurely. I know some people who did roofing work years ago that look way older than their age now from all that sun exposure.
Working class lifestyle = drink beer frequently and spend plenty of time outside. Almost all of those guys are fat and leather-skinned and look terrible by 35.

Lol at idiots saying sun doesnt cause skin damage. Yeah, taking 20-30 mins a day might not age you visibly but spending hours in the sun will destroy your skin, how fucking delusional do you have to be to think otherwise.
They probably think that saying some kind of ridiculous, ignorant thing is "red pilled" or something. It's just shallow bullshit.

shes done skin treatments + shit ton of makeup in this vid

shes done skin treatments + shit ton of makeup in this vid
Plenty of women do skin treatments and don't look nearly as good at this age. She has a moderate amount of makeup (foundation, eye liner, eyebrow shit) and camera lighting. A picture without makeup was posted in this thread, she still looked great.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Plenty of women do skin treatments and don't look nearly as good at this age. She has a moderate amount of makeup (foundation, eye liner, eyebrow shit) and camera lighting. A picture without makeup was posted in this thread, she still looked great.
just took a look at the first thing she uses, 24$ for 5 daily peels JFL