401k and IRAs are the biggest investing scam

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
yea just throw your money in a time capsule so you can have a few extra pennie’s when you’re 65 with a broken dick haha

keep maxxing out your roth iras boyos! you’re gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, mvp2v1, murdah and 10 others
i agree but nobody here should be taking financial advice from someone who made their money by gargling the cum of homosexual kikes in israel, i hope you understand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 5footsix56, Dunkelheit and 20 others
yea just throw your money in a time capsule so you can have a few extra pennie’s when you’re 65 with a broken dick haha

Or those who have your funds gamble it away

Up the Ra

• JFL
Reactions: Dunkelheit and n0rthface
speak for yourself lil broski

those extra pennies will be millions for me 🥱🥱🥱

and who says that's my only investment

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and murdah
i agree but nobody here should be taking financial advice from someone who made their money by gargling the cum of homosexual kikes in israel, i hope you understand

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
@AlexBrown84 🇮🇱 @AlexBrown84 🇮🇱 @AlexBrown84 🇮🇱

what makes you think you know anything anything about money?

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Wannabe Chad and heightmaxxing
what makes you think you know anything anything about money?
He made a 50p from geomax.me ads respect this financial mogger

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and murdah

Just buy the greatest cryptocurrency stable coin ever created theory

• +1
Reactions: murdah

Just buy the greatest cryptocurrency stable coin ever created theory
it recently got deplatformed on normie things like coinbase

normies will prob never pump it tbh

will just be a fringe thing us criminals use to make transactions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, murdah and Patient A
it recently got deplatformed on normie things like coinbase

normies will prob never pump it tbh

will just be a fringe thing us criminals use to make transactions
It’s the Gold/Silver equivalent in Cryptocurrency.

Kept down with Fractional-Reserve Banking Trading at 1,000x and attempted seized by the government if it somehow gets valued by retarded normie scum, mere raising of the hand is always enough to scare the cattle away.

Normie just want memes, get high and coom. Literally retarded cattle.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, murdah and AlexBrown84
any system that is still part of fiat is going to get btfo shortly and possibly never recover in the long term. bitcoin has simply superseded it

and yes agreed about the scam/gaslighting about retirement money. you need the most money when you're young and able to enjoy it. you don't need money when you're old. they somehow got normies to accept this raw deal with the government.

they key is to never pay a cent and always have money flowing in. stop consooming, live with parents/in car, get on welfare and do independent contracting, never pay taxes. buy bitcoin instead

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and AlexBrown84
any system that is still part of fiat is going to get btfo shortly and possibly never recover in the long term. bitcoin has simply superseded it

and yes agreed about the scam/gaslighting about retirement money. you need the most money when you're young and able to enjoy it. you don't need money when you're old. they somehow got normies to accept this raw deal with the government.

they key is to never pay a cent and always have money flowing in. stop consooming, live with parents/in car, get on welfare and do independent contracting, never pay taxes. buy bitcoin instead
*monero but yea

*monero but yea
eventually. the system hasn't incentivized the switch to true anonymity yet. it might get there once the state of the west becomes more dire

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
investing in shitcoins>>>

eventually. the system hasn't incentivized the switch to true anonymity yet. it might get there once the state of the west becomes more dire
@AlexBrown84 this guy thinks goyim have a breaking point lol

There is no breaking point for the cattle as long as they can eat, coom and consume memes

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84