40mg ritalin mogs every other drug to death

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Fucks caffeine in the ass, rapes alcohol, beats the shit out of weed.

Shit lasts for 8 hours and it just makes gives me confidence and helps me concentrate. Absolute godsend. Any 20mg doesnt do much, and 80mg fucks my sleep and has a horrible comedown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and TrestIsBest
Do you have ADHD?

Have you tried Amphetamine(s)?

Good idea. Ima start :Comfy:
John Butler on YouTube has helped me immensely (not the musician)
I admit I only FULLY watched 3 videos (inb4 ADHDcel) but each time it was such a good experience and I learnt so much.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Bitchwhipper2
John Butler on YouTube has helped me immensely (not the musician)
I admit I only FULLY watched 3 videos (inb4 ADHDcel) but each time it was such a good experience and I learnt so much.
Thx

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Im gonna watch it just to prove you wrong :feelswah:

I've watched some of his videos in very low points in my life. I think he has changed my life. I'm not sure. Haven't watched his videos in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

I've watched some of his videos in very low points in my life. I think he has changed my life. I'm not sure. Haven't watched his videos in a while.

That's a good video^ , if u were to watch something

Also wtf I just felt blastwave jfl at living in Israel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Bitchwhipper2

Put a timer for on my phone for tonight when im gonna watch it (doing math rn)

• Love it
What math? What grade you in?
Idk if swedish school terms translate to english school terms. But im in secondary school i believe its called and im doing math 3c

• +1
Idk if swedish school terms translate to english school terms. But im in secondary school i believe its called and im doing math 3c
Good luck man. I just checked what that equates to. Are you in your final year?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

Shit lasts for 8 hours and it just makes gives me confidence and helps me concentrate. Absolute godsend. Any 20mg doesnt do much, and 80mg fucks my sleep and has a horrible comedown
Screenshot 20211128 095047

No, this is the stimulant mogger of all moggers. 4-Methylaminorex. You're talking about kid's stuff.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Muh muh
Amphetamije is gay
If you're gonna do stims then do them. Don't pussyfoot around with ritilin. It's soft. Nothing's more fun than crystal meth.

"muhhhh not hardcore enough :soy::soy::soy:" omg im so hardcore guys I did le drugs!1111

How I know you're a complete faggot who knows nothing about drugs
I've shot enough dope in my arm to kill an elephant. Easily spent more than 10 grand on it during my career. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm on about.

I've shot enough dope in my arm to kill an elephant. Easily spent more than 10 grand on it during my career. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm on about.
Then you would know meth is worse then heroin

where do i buy this shit man ? i need it for concentration and keep my depression away

Then you would know meth is worse then heroin
Depends on the user. For me it certainly is. Heroin don't tickle my fancy so much. It's not so dangerous for me to become addicted. Meth though has almost gotten me killed on one occasion, and it's completely f*cked my teeth. I love it so much that I could almost say with a sober mind that throwing my life away on it wouldn't be a waste.

• +1
Does Ritalin help with anxiety? cuz I'm a mentalcel :feelsbadman:

Depends on the user. For me it certainly is. Heroin don't tickle my fancy so much. It's not so dangerous for me to become addicted. Meth though has almost gotten me killed on one occasion, and it's completely f*cked my teeth. I love it so much that I could almost say with a sober mind that throwing my life away on it wouldn't be a waste.
Meth is addictive on a whole other level compared to other drugs, it changes your brain probably permanently. I heard 10 years on from when you use it you still crave it every day, and dream about it every night even though you learn to ignore it.
Probably speaking about this now you will relapse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Meth is addictive on a whole other level compared to other drugs, it changes your brain probably permanently. I heard 10 years on from when you use it you still crave it every day, and dream about it every night even though you learn to ignore it.
Probably speaking about this now you will relapse
Nah, I always did one thing most hard core drug users never do. I never mixed it with my normal life (work). Whenever I did it I would go to SEA for 3-6 months with no other purpose but to binge. I didn't work or have normal relationships. I just bounced from hotel room to hotel room. Whenever the money dried up I always just stopped and moved to a different country.

Last time I touched it was in September 2018. I had nightmares for the first year and a half. They were very frequent for the first 6 months. In these dreams I would do my usual routine of melting down the shards with a syringe in a bottle cap. I loved my routine. Just before getting ready to push off I'd wake up all excited but with no meth.

If I was gonna relapse I would have done it already. I don't get triggered anymore.

This is me tweaking out in Hong Kong. It was my last binge. I'd been awake about 4 or 5 days.

• +1
Nah, I always did one thing most hard core drug users never do. I never mixed it with my normal life (work). Whenever I did it I would go to SEA for 3-6 months with no other purpose but to binge. I didn't work or have normal relationships. I just bounced from hotel room to hotel room. Whenever the money dried up I always just stopped and moved to a different country.

Last time I touched it was in September 2018. I had nightmares for the first year and a half. They were very frequent for the first 6 months. In these dreams I would do my usual routine of melting down the shards with a syringe in a bottle cap. I loved my routine. Just before getting ready to push off I'd wake up all excited but with no meth.

If I was gonna relapse I would have done it already. I don't get triggered anymore.

This is me tweaking out in Hong Kong. It was my last binge. I'd been awake about 4 or 5 days.

Very interesting. Thanks for the input man. Also I now remember which user you are, I forgot because you changed your pfp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I always get gast heart beating and arrythmias from ritaline, even on 5mg only.

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Btw op i have similar experience to you, did 72mg of ritalin (not concerta) and the comedown was utter suicidefuel, it was brutally bad JFL

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bitchwhipper2
Also op amphetamine mogs ritalin just so you know :forcedsmile:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p