40yo virgin tradcoper pays slut to lick her pussy?

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet

lol this can't be true. There's no way there's a guy unmarried in his 40's who's still waiting to lose his virginity after marriage :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He is just a coping incel :lul: Although if he is an incel... then why would he refuse sex with the slut after she offered? :unsure:

Is this story even real?

Indians here believe anything on Reddit, tiktok, quora etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Deleted member 17311 and 4 others
Indians here believe anything on Reddit, tiktok, quora etc

he was a virgin

made her cum multiple times the first attempt

yeah, no total BS story

also a whore who didnt accept money, lmfao such a shitty story

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 19642

lol this can't be true. There's no way there's a guy unmarried in his 40's who's still waiting to lose his virginity after marriage :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He is just a coping incel :lul: Although if he is an incel... then why would he refuse sex with the slut after she offered? :unsure:

Is this story even real?

I feel like eating pussy is so shit

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
FUck this is something I would do, but it would have to be cheap though because I value money a lot.

FUck this is something I would do, but it would have to be cheap though because I value money a lot.
I mean, if I were a loaded virgin oldcel.... why the fuck not i guess... Up until now he's lived 40 years without touching a pussy, eating a young beautiful girl out will be a breath of fresh air. But she'd have to have a very pretty pink pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back