4'10 Asian girl said she wants a 6ft2 boyfriend

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Today at lunch time I overheard a grade 9 whore speaking with her friends

they were talking about cute guys and one of them said a dudes name. the asian whore then said he is too small and said she wants a 6ft2 white boyfriend

luckily the girls called her out and called her a midget

are you in utter shock? these corona whores are demanding chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
I rove white cukoooooo jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2012 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
with her genes and if the world was fair she would be lucky to get 5’6 ethnic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2012, Hades and 3 others
muh ''heightpill''

giphy.gif

Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3299 and Kingkellz
Uglier girls have higher standards, so it's safe to say a subhuman in a wheelchair with no arms no legs and a deformed face would ask for a 6'4 Nordic Gigachad

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, GetThatBread, Deleted member 3299 and 1 other person

they were talking about cute guys and one of them said a dudes name. the asian whore then said he is too small and said she wants a 6ft2 white boyfriend

I hope every single white guy brutally rejects her. She should be forced to date and marry her looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2012, Hades and 2 others
with her genes and if the world was fair she would be lucky to get 5’6 ethnic.
she is legit an abomination of a human

-very short
-very skinny
-no ass
-no boobs
-asian (disgusting)

how was she not aborted??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
she is legit an abomination of a human

-very short
-very skinny
-no ass
-no boobs
-asian (disgusting)

how was she not aborted??
female hypergamy knows no bounds

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 3299
Uglier girls have higher standards, so it's safe to say a subhuman in a wheelchair with no arms no legs and a deformed face would ask for a 6'4 Nordic Gigachad
Yes I have seen this too
Super short girls want Giants
Fat girls make it very known they want shredded body builders
Etc etc

Seems like some type of mental projection tactic to me

Of course top tier women want good-looking guys too but they are more subtle with it and less arrogant about it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, turkproducer and Vidyacoper
I like the insult corona whores. I’ll use that.

Oh and, lol at that bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, turkproducer and Deleted member 3299
I mean after watching those makeup compilations it seems that these asian whoores are the biggest chameleons out of all foids.

See thats the programming and conditioning all foids undergo in todays age (by design). They are beeing brainwashed by media, influencers to become narcissistic chad/tyrone CC riders.

Powers that be studied femoid psychology for decades and their programming works really well as everyone can see. Its about divide and rule. Best way to destroy a nation, even without a war or throwing 1 stone or firing 1 shot is through femoids. They program foids from you age with narcissistic philosophy, take advantage of their hypergamy and insecurity. This way they keep everyone weak. 80% of non chads struggle, are unhappy etc. Foids ride the CC in their young years, become narcissistic used up post wall abominations that are unable to pair bond, procreate and love/aprreciate anything. And once they realize the fukked up their life, they start catmaxxing, winemaxxing and xanaxmaxxing. They proceed to live as miserable, depressed, hateful, useless creatures that theyve become after the wall has absolutely annihilated them and post CC riding.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, GymBro2000 and Deleted member 3299
Asians are disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: GymBro2000
Ugh...

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek

i hate gooks, finna get corana virus jav real shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Yes I have seen this too
Super short girls want Giants
Fat girls make it very known they want shredded body builders
Etc etc

Seems like some type of mental projection tactic to me

Of course top tier women want good-looking guys too but they are more subtle with it and less arrogant about it
Top tier women want the top 20-30% because they have an abundance of dick. Ugly pieces of shit only want the top 3-5% thinking they can actually attain them somehow. Top 3% being the 6’3”+ Robust wide Frame Chads with great facial bone structure while they’re at 5’1” obese and basic

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz

Obligatory

Based and blackpilled asf
I mean after watching those makeup compilations it seems that these asian whoores are the biggest chameleons out of all foids.

See thats the programming and conditioning all foids undergo in todays age (by design). They are beeing brainwashed by media, influencers to become narcissistic chad/tyrone CC riders.

Powers that be studied femoid psychology for decades and their programming works really well as everyone can see. Its about divide and rule. Best way to destroy a nation, even without a war or throwing 1 stone or firing 1 shot is through femoids. They program foids from you age with narcissistic philosophy, take advantage of their hypergamy and insecurity. This way they keep everyone weak. 80% of non chads struggle, are unhappy etc. Foids ride the CC in their young years, become narcissistic used up post wall abominations that are unable to pair bond, procreate and love/aprreciate anything. And once they realize the fukked up their life, they start catmaxxing, winemaxxing and xanaxmaxxing. They proceed to live as miserable, depressed, hateful, useless creatures that theyve become after the wall has absolutely annihilated them and post CC riding.