43 days on fin @ 16, no sides

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Its been a month and a week ever since I started taking fin (as mentioned in a few of my previous posts) (feb 11th)

So far, my beard still grows in normally, supposedly I should start to see both positive and negative effects of fin but my beard growth hasn't even slowed, not a little bit.

As for hairloss, if it even did anything it probably reduced from 200 hairs a day to 100 (i count them approximately), although it could be just me.

So, where is the erectile dysfunction or water sperm everyone talks about?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 13021 and 1 other person
I should mention I take 3mgs of fin per week alongside 6% minoxidil.

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
I took it at 16 also and got watery sperm but got off it after 6 months or something

It'll shrink your dick

16 is too young imo you're inhibiting your secondary sexual characteristics' development
unless you're already a dickmogger, jawmogger, claviclemogger etc I would wait til 20

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Administrator, Looks234 and 3 others
You need DHT for facial development. Also your brain is still developing and the hormonal change can have impact on that. Finasteride also raises your estrogen which may have impact on your figure, giving you slightly wider hips and more water retention. It also makes your growth plates close earlier. You are now permanently slowing your jaw and beard development to keep your hair. At your age you shouldn't even have hairloss. My advice is to wait a few year and start at the youngest at like 22-25.

Last edited:
you are fucking your hormones. just stop it bro.

You need DHT for facial development. Also your brain is still developing and the hormonal change can have impact on that. Finasteride also raises your estrogen which may have impact on your figure, giving you slightly wider hips and more water retention. It also makes your growth plates close earlier. You are now permanently slowing your jaw and beard development to keep your hair. At your age you shouldn't even have hairloss. My advice is to wait a few year and start at the youngest at like 22-25.

Lol @ people who think testosterone impairs brain development.

Gynocracy and misandry has done a run on society.

Huh? i didnt say that. I just said you need male hormones to proper develop the brain to a male brain. I didnt say testerone impairs it. I am more worried about the heightened esterone. Especially when someone is naturally at the higher range.

Huh? i didnt say that. I just said you need male hormones to proper develop the brain to a male brain. I didnt say testerone impairs it. I am more worried about the heightened esterone. Especially when someone is naturally at the higher range.

My bad, I thought I was in a different world. I was just subjected to a frivolous no-knock warrant by the police department and I'm still disoriented from the flashbang grenades.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Pumanator
At 16? Bro please just use natural herbs and other natural stuff at that age instead of fin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes keep inhibiting DHT (y)

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
anecdotally I can say that my body hair increased even after having been on fin for a while. mainly chest hair.

Last edited:
Its been a month and a week ever since I started taking fin (as mentioned in a few of my previous posts) (feb 11th)

So far, my beard still grows in normally, supposedly I should start to see both positive and negative effects of fin but my beard growth hasn't even slowed, not a little bit.

As for hairloss, if it even did anything it probably reduced from 200 hairs a day to 100 (i count them approximately), although it could be just me.

So, where is the erectile dysfunction or water sperm everyone talks about?
Its all fear mongering. Fin is saving my Ass right now. If it eventually stops Working i will Switch to dutasteride

It'll shrink your dick
So far, nothing
16 is too young imo you're inhibiting your secondary sexual characteristics' development
unless you're already a dickmogger, jawmogger, claviclemogger etc I would wait til 20
you are fucking your hormones. just stop it bro.

Mirin’ low inhibition OP but ngl you may have very well cucked tf out of your genetical potential.

Whichever dermatologist prescribed a 16 year old finasteride needs to repent.
Lol I took it as a test. I have a few weeks of fin left anyway. I originally planned to use Ru58841.

At 16? Bro please just use natural herbs and other natural stuff at that age instead of fin
Doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Pumanator