degenthread
Ritalincel 💢 Joined Oct 20, 2018 Posts 89,964 Reputation 170,898 May 29, 2020 #1 Your browser is not able to display this video. degenthread Attachments 427681-49ccb2fdd6180b4365b7632f6718a74f.png 66.5 KB · Views: 0
Rabbi Tel Aviv, Israel Joined Feb 28, 2020 Posts 26,386 Reputation 73,889 May 29, 2020 #2 Niggers gonna nig Joggers gonna jog.
Deleted member 7112 Pirate crew. Joined May 18, 2020 Posts 6,193 Reputation 10,524 May 29, 2020 #3 I can’t see the vid nigga
Tony Head of Doctors Joined Aug 11, 2018 Posts 23,617 Reputation 37,756 May 29, 2020 #4 Attachments 1590740669277.png 66.5 KB · Views: 0
Danish_Retard yuyevon stan account Joined Apr 20, 2020 Posts 12,692 Reputation 30,282 May 29, 2020 #5 tbh I don't get why so many of them act low IQ. There is plenty of high iq nigs in Denmark. Your browser is not able to display this video.
tbh I don't get why so many of them act low IQ. There is plenty of high iq nigs in Denmark. Your browser is not able to display this video.