45 Year old White chad impregnates 22 yr old Sheboon and gets White offspring jfl

D

Deleted member 27987

Master

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and HeightPilledum
Child won the genetic lottery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, HeightPilledum, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 3 others
lightskin baby’s get darker as they age . my half brother looked mena or med as a baby but now he looks 100% mutt

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, HeightPilledum, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
She looks so happy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, HeightPilledum, bloomercel and 2 others
lightskin baby’s get darker as they age . my half brother looked mena or med as a baby but now he looks 100% mutt
95% of Wasians turn out Asian with a few features that could be considered also Middle Eastern and yet people think they will reproduce Aryan babies jfl

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, bloomercel, Arcturus and 1 other person
He looks no older than 30, has slain a 22 year old girl who seems extremely happy and his white DNA defeated black DNA.

What a true Chad.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 31445 and 1 other person
Better a niggER than an old hag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and Deleted member 27987
i see it a lot that mixed offspring is often light skinned but retains dark hair and eyes most of the time

fair skin = dominant?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Aren't Caucasian genetics more recessive in general?

• Hmm...

after a long time i have seen a truly happy smile. she genuinely looks happy. you can see it in her eyes. in most nigger and white girl relationship the girls show a dead smile with 1000 cock stare.

but here it looks like her whole body is smiling. total suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, bloomercel and czwarty
after a long time i have seen a truly happy smile. she genuinely looks happy. you can see it in her eyes. in most nigger and white girl relationship the girls show a dead smile with 1000 cock stare.

but here it looks like her whole body is smiling. total suifuel.
not allow

Cumskins usually have weak and recessive genes but this nigga bleached the sheboon JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 27987
The baby will turn darker. Mixed children often start off lighter and develop more melanin as they age. Just look at the black legs lol.

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back