FAT OLD BLOATED BUSINESSMAN RAWDOGS BLONDE WHITE STACY IN KOREAN AIR FLIGHT, CHAD POSTS IT ON X/TWITTER, RICECEL PUNCHES OLDCEL

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

Passengers and Seat Assignments

1. Andrea (25) - 33A
  2. Barry (50) - 33B
  3. Chantal (18) - 33C
  4. Dexter (12) - 34A
  5. Erin (29) - 34B
  6. Fernand (16) - 34C
  7. Gabrielle (26) - 35A
  8. Humberto (22) - 35B
  9. Imelda (27) - 35C
  10. Jerry (55) - 36A
  11. Karen (45) - 36B (removed)
  12. Lorenzo (28) - 36C
  13. Melissa (19) - 37A
  14. Nestor (23) - 37B
  15. Olga (48) - 37C
  16. Pablo (9) - 38A (crying kid)
  17. Rebekah (24) - 38B
  18. Sebastien (20) - 38C
  19. Tanya (17) - 39A
  20. Van (21) - 39B (removed)
  21. Wendy (30) - 39C

Hour 8 to 9 (17:00 - 18:00)

Barry starts to engage Melissa in conversation and manages to charm her.

Barry (50) in 33B to Melissa (19) in 37A: "You have a fascinating aura. Are you a model, by any chance?"

Melissa (19): "Yes, I am! How did you guess?"

Barry (50): "I can tell. I’m in business, but I have an eye for talent. Why are you flying economy?"

Melissa (19): "Just trying to keep things low-key. How about you?"

Barry (50): "Same here. Sometimes it’s good to stay grounded."

Their conversation heats up, and eventually, they both get up and head to the restroom together. Humberto, an attractive athlete type but a khhv (kissless, handholdless, hugless virgin), looks at them in shock and starts recording them.

Humberto (22) in 35B muttering to himself: "Unbelievable. She’s going for him?"

Humberto uses the Korean Air WiFi to post the footage on looksmax.org under an anonymous username with an anime profile picture.

Humberto's Post on Looksmax.org

Title: "50-Year-Old Chad Rizzing Up 19-Year-Old Stacy Model on Korean Air Flight – Status and Money > Looks"

Post Content:"Just witnessed a 50-year-old businessman (Chad) rizzing up a 19-year-old white blonde model (Stacy) on my flight from LAX to ICN. They just went to the restroom together. Meanwhile, I'm here as an athletic 22-year-old khhv. Status and money > looks. Blackpill confirmed. Check out the vid."

Anonymous Username: "Shadow_Monarch" (anime profile picture)

Gabrielle (26) notices Humberto on his phone and asks about the site.

Gabrielle (26) in 35A to Humberto (22) in 35B: "What site is that? Fast Banana Viral Marketing?"

Humberto (22): "It’s just a forum. You wouldn’t be interested."

Gabrielle (26): "Try me."

Humberto explains what the site is.

Humberto (22): "It's called looksmax.org. It's a forum where people discuss how looks, status, and money affect social dynamics and relationships. It's kind of a mix of blackpill and incel communities."

Gabrielle (26): "Sounds intense."

People near the restroom hear female moaning and skin slapping sounds.

Rebekah (24) in 38B to Sebastien (20) in 38C: "Are you hearing that? That’s coming from the restroom."

Sebastien (20): "Sounds like they're having a good time in there."

Humberto goes up to eavesdrop on the restroom, recording footage with his face and frame deliberately in the frame as he’s attractive, doing a thumbs up. He then uses the WiFi to post on looksmax.org again.

Humberto's Second Post on Looksmax.org

Title: "Caught Chad and Stacy in the Act – Mile High Club on Korean Air"

Post Content:"Update: Got up close to the restroom and recorded the sounds of Chad (50) and Stacy (19) going at it. Moaning and skin slapping sounds. Recorded myself giving a thumbs up. Proof that status and money trump looks every time. Check out the vid."

Humberto then grabs snacks from the back and heads back to Gabrielle, sharing them with people around.

Humberto (22) to Gabrielle (26): "Guess what? They’re officially in the Mile High Club now."

Gabrielle (26): "Wow. I’m not surprised. She’s a model and he’s got money."

Humberto (22): "Yep. That’s how it works."

Gabrielle (26): "It's amazing how Melissa got away with blasting loud music because she's a white blonde model. Meanwhile, Van, who was more average-looking, got kicked off the plane."

Humberto (22): "Yeah, that’s the reality."

Humberto posts again on looksmax.org.

Humberto's Third Post on Looksmax.org

Title: "Stacy Privilege on Full Display – White Blonde Model Gets Away with Everything"

Post Content:"Melissa (19), the white blonde model, gets away with blasting loud music on the flight, but average-looking Van gets kicked off. Proof that Stacy privilege is real. Meanwhile, Chad (50) gets rewarded with her in the restroom. Blackpill reality."

Humberto then posts everything on Discord.

Humberto (22) on Discord:"Just posted two vids on looksmax.org. Caught a 50-year-old Chad and 19-year-old Stacy in the restroom. Full Mile High Club action. Proof that status and money > looks."

He then tells Gabrielle more about the site.

Humberto (22): "It's a place where we discuss the harsh realities of dating and social hierarchies. It’s pretty eye-opening, but also kind of depressing. Shows how looks and status play out in real life."

Gabrielle (26): "I get that. I’m on forums like Lipstick Alley and r/blackladies. We discuss similar issues, especially how black women like me get treated differently compared to white women."

Humberto (22): "It's all part of the same system. Just different angles."

Gabrielle (26): "True. It's frustrating, but at least we can talk about it."

Summary

During hours 8 to 9, Barry successfully charms Melissa, leading to both of them going to the restroom together. Humberto, shocked and envious, records them and posts the footage on looksmax.org under an anonymous username with an anime profile picture. Gabrielle asks about the site, and Humberto explains what looksmax.org is about. People near the restroom hear female moaning and skin slapping sounds, and Humberto records more footage, posting it again. He shares snacks with Gabrielle and tells her about Barry and Melissa joining the Mile High Club. Gabrielle laments because she’s black and not a model, reflecting on the racepill. Humberto posts again on looksmax.org and shares everything on Discord. Gabrielle and Humberto connect over their shared experiences on different forums, discussing the harsh realities of social dynamics and dating.

Hour 12 to 13 (21:00 - 22:00)

Humberto and Gabrielle continue to talk, finding solace in each other’s company.

Humberto (22) to Gabrielle (26): "Did you know there was a Singapore Airlines flight that crashed into a typhoon back in 2000?"

Gabrielle (26): "Really? I didn't know that. What happened?"

Humberto (22): "It was Flight 006, and it crashed during takeoff in Taiwan. The typhoon made the conditions terrible, and the plane hit construction equipment on the runway. It was tragic."

Gabrielle (26): "That's so scary. These things happen more often than we think."

Meanwhile, Barry decides to charm Melissa again.

Barry (50) to Melissa (19): "You know, we still have some time left in this flight. Want to make it more interesting?"

Melissa (19) smirks: "What did you have in mind?"

Barry (50): "Follow me."

Barry and Melissa get up and head to the restroom together, drawing curious looks from nearby passengers.

Andrea (25) in 33A to Barry (50): "Again? Really?"

Barry (50): "Just taking a break."

They enter the restroom, and soon the sounds of their activity become audible to those nearby.

Melissa (19) moaning loudly: "Oh yes, Barry! Just like that!"

Barry (50): "You like that, don’t you, you little slut?"

Melissa (19): "Yes, call me that again!"

Barry (50): "You’re a dirty bitch, aren’t you?"

The sounds of skin slapping and Melissa’s moans fill the area around the restroom.

Andrea (25) to Barry (50): "This is getting ridiculous."

Chantal (18) to Dexter (12): "Just ignore it. It’ll be over soon."

Suddenly, the restroom door accidentally unlocks. Humberto, walking about the plane, accidentally sees them still going at it.

Barry (50): "Yeah, take it all, you whore!"

Melissa (19): "Yes, Barry, don’t stop!"

Humberto quickly but quietly records the scene for five seconds and then zooms off, walking about the whole plane, including first class.

First Class Passenger: "Excuse me, sir, are you supposed to be here?"

Flight Attendant: "Sir, please return to your seat in economy."

Humberto nods and heads back to economy, still shaken by what he saw.

Meanwhile, a few Korean passengers see Barry and Melissa engaged in rough sex. One of them, a ricecel, decides to take action.

Korean Passenger 1 (in Korean): "Can you believe this? It’s disgusting!"

Korean Passenger 2 (in Korean): "Someone needs to do something."

*Korean Ricecel walks up to Barry and punches him in the face, then walks back to his seat without a word. Barry, stunned, doesn’t know who hit him.

Barry (50): "What the hell just happened?"

Melissa (19) startled: "Who hit you?"

Chaos ensues as passengers react to the altercation.

Andrea (25) to Barry (50): "Serves you right. This is a public plane, not your personal bedroom."

Flight Attendant rushes to the scene: "What’s going on here? Everyone, please calm down!"

Summary

During hours 12 to 13, Humberto and Gabrielle continue to connect, sharing stories about aviation disasters. Barry charms Melissa again, and they head to the restroom for another encounter, which becomes audible to nearby passengers. The restroom door accidentally unlocks, and Humberto records the scene before walking around the plane, only to be sent back to economy. A Korean ricecel, disgusted by the public display, punches Barry and walks away anonymously. The flight attendants rush to manage the chaos, trying to restore order as the flight continues toward Incheon.

Hour 12 to 13 (21:00 - 22:00)

Barry continues his encounter with Melissa in the restroom, despite having a nosebleed from being punched. Melissa is completely nude, and the noises coming from the restroom are unmistakable.

Melissa (19) moaning loudly: "Yes, Barry, don’t stop! Keep going!"

Barry (50), grunting: "You love this, don’t you, you dirty slut?"

The sounds of skin slapping and Melissa’s moans fill the area around the restroom. Meanwhile, the Korean ricecel who punched Barry posts about the incident on a Korean incel forum on NAVER.

Korean Ricecel's Post on NAVER

Title: "어떤 비행기에서 비즈니스맨이 모델과 화장실에서 섹스 중 (In-flight Businessman Rawdogs Model in Restroom)"

Post Content:"오늘 LAX에서 ICN으로 가는 비행기에서 한 비즈니스맨이 모델과 화장실에서 격렬한 섹스를 하고 있었습니다. 내가 주먹을 날렸지만 아무도 날 알아보지 못했어. 이건 너무 역겨워."

Username: "lonely_warrior"

Humberto, meanwhile, uploads the footage he recorded to Twitter, Discord, and looksmax.org. He gets immediate reactions.

Humberto's Post on Twitter

Username: @Shadow_Monarch

Post Content:"Just caught a 50-year-old businessman rawdogging a 19-year-old signed Ford model in the restroom on my flight. WTF. #FlightDrama #MileHigh"

Replies:

• @AirTraveler123: "Omg that’s insane. Where are the flight attendants??"
  • @Incelking: "Why isn’t this stuff happening to me?? Life is unfair."
  • @FlightWatchdog: "This is a massive breach of airline safety. Hope they get fined."

Humberto's Post on Discord

Username: Shadow_Monarch

Post Content:"Got a vid of a businessman banging a model in the airplane restroom. Check this out."

Replies:

• User1: "Bro, that’s wild. How are they not caught?"
  • User2: "This is why I hate flying. Too many crazy people."

Humberto's Post on looksmax.org

Username: Shadow_Monarch (anime profile picture)

Title: "Caught Chad Rawdogging Stacy Ford Model in Plane Restroom – Why Not Me?"

Post Content:"Recorded a 50-year-old businessman (Chad) rawdogging a 19-year-old signed Ford model (Stacy) in the restroom on my flight. Meanwhile, I’m an athletic 22-year-old khhv. Status and money > looks. Blackpill confirmed. Check out the vid."

Replies:

• Alpha_Grinder: "Damn, how did he pull that off? Money really talks."
  • LooksMaximus: "Why aren’t you the one rawdogging her, Shadow_Monarch? You’re hot, right?"
  • TruthTeller: "The world is unfair. Chad wins again."
Humberto (22) replies: "I’m Christian, so I avoid that degen stuff. Just wanted to show how things are."

People near the restroom continue to hear the commotion.

Melissa (19) loudly: "Oh yes, Barry, yes!"

Barry (50): "Take it all, you bitch!"

Humberto walks around the plane, going into first class before being sent back to economy by a flight attendant.

First Class Passenger: "Excuse me, sir, are you supposed to be here?"

Flight Attendant: "Sir, please return to your seat in economy."

Humberto nods and heads back to economy, still shaken by what he saw.

Meanwhile, a few Korean passengers see Barry and Melissa engaged in rough sex. One of them, a ricecel, decides to take action.

Korean Passenger 1 (in Korean): "Can you believe this? It’s disgusting!"

Korean Passenger 2 (in Korean): "Someone needs to do something."

The Korean ricecel walks up to Barry and punches him in the face, then walks back to his seat without a word. Barry, stunned, doesn’t know who hit him.

Barry (50): "What the hell just happened?"

Melissa (19) startled: "Who hit you?"

Chaos ensues as passengers react to the altercation.

Andrea (25) to Barry (50): "Serves you right. This is a public plane, not your personal bedroom."

Flight Attendant rushes to the scene: "What’s going on here? Everyone, please calm down!"

Summary

During hours 12 to 13, Barry continues his rough encounter with Melissa in the restroom. Despite having a nosebleed, Barry doesn't stop, and Melissa is completely nude. Humberto records the incident and posts it on various social media platforms and forums, receiving numerous reactions. The Korean ricecel who punched Barry also posts about the incident on a Korean incel forum on NAVER. The scene creates chaos on the plane as passengers react to the explicit display and the unexpected punch. Flight attendants rush to manage the situation and restore order.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Jova, bloomercel and 8 others
@Trilogy pat me

This level of unemployment is beyond conceivable

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Stackz, Jova and 31 others
This level of unemployment is beyond conceivable
97baHater

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Jova, bloomercel and 2 others
Did anyone read this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, glaruz, deepfuckingvalue and 3 others
caged so hard reading the title

In on Xangsane thread, reading every single atom while cucking my boss

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Mewton and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, LegitUser, Mewton and 5 others

thoughts?

Barry and Melissa get up and head to the restroom together, drawing curious looks from nearby passengers.

They enter the restroom, and soon the sounds of their activity become audible to those nearby.

The sounds of skin slapping and Melissa’s moans fill the area around the restroom.

Suddenly, the restroom door accidentally unlocks. Humberto, walking about the plane, accidentally sees them still going at it.

Humberto quickly but quietly records the scene for five seconds and then zooms off, walking about the whole plane, including first class.

I wanted to see pics but you baited us. :feelswhat:
thoughts?

• WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers
No way you're a human being.

Are you some Type of Advanced AI developed by FBI to prey on this forum for potential Elliot Rodgers?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, shewantsme, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
Will read after my breakfast

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
thoughts?

Literal tales…

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Mewton, murdah and 4 others
No way you're a human being.
I am
Will read after my breakfast
Thank you, enjoy brekkie!
Literal tales…
Nope
Probably lives off of welfare in an asylum
Nope

Did anyone read this?
Whenever I see these titles I know it’s going to be an AI erotica story lol
How

Humberto's Post on Looksmax.org​

Title: "50-Year-Old Chad Rizzing Up 19-Year-Old Stacy Model on Korean Air Flight – Status and Money > Looks"

Post Content:"Just witnessed a 50-year-old businessman (Chad) rizzing up a 19-year-old white blonde model (Stacy) on my flight from LAX to ICN. They just went to the restroom together. Meanwhile, I'm here as an athletic 22-year-old khhv. Status and money > looks. Blackpill confirmed. Check out the vid."

Anonymous Username: "Shadow_Monarch" (anime profile picture)

Gabrielle (26) notices Humberto on his phone and asks about the site.

Gabrielle (26) in 35A to Humberto (22) in 35B: "What site is that? Fast Banana Viral Marketing?"

Humberto (22): "It’s just a forum. You wouldn’t be interested."

Gabrielle (26): "Try me."

Humberto explains what the site is.

Humberto (22): "It's called looksmax.org. It's a forum where people discuss how looks, status, and money affect social dynamics and relationships. It's kind of a mix of blackpill and incel communities."

Gabrielle (26): "Sounds intense."

People near the restroom hear female moaning and skin slapping sounds.

Rebekah (24) in 38B to Sebastien (20) in 38C: "Are you hearing that? That’s coming from the restroom."

Sebastien (20): "Sounds like they're having a good time in there."

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
@RecessedChinCel

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Serves Barry right for fucking on a plane. Humberto for an khhv incel is a pretty chill dude ngl and I hope his friendship with Gabrielle continues to blossom.

Crazy how it took multiple cycles for the staff to realize they were having sex though when other passengers could hear perfectly what's going on.

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and Xangsane
What's Humberto's account?

• JFL
Hello Xanguh Seeene

Where will i meet my beautiful curry wife? And when please!

12 pats are on the line.

• Love it
Serves Barry right for fucking on a plane.
What would you do if you were there?
Humberto for an khhv incel is a pretty chill dude ngl and I hope his friendship with Gabrielle continues to blossom.
In the story, Humberto's a KHHV chad:

As Barry continues his encounter with Melissa in the restroom, the door accidentally opens, giving nearby passengers an explicit view of the scene. Barry's nose is still bleeding, and Melissa is completely nude, her breasts swinging as Barry thrusts.

Melissa (19): "Yes, Barry, just like that!"

Barry (50): "You love it, don’t you, you slut?"

Humberto walks by again, curious about the commotion. He decides to test a theory.

Humberto (22) lifts his shirt, revealing his chest and abs to Melissa, to test if looks > status. Melissa, however, is completely unfazed by his attractiveness, proving that for Stacies, status > looks.

Humberto (22) thinks:
"So it's true. For Stacies, status trumps looks."

Humberto discreetly records a brief five-second clip before walking away. He then posts about it on Discord and looksmax.org, and returns to talk to Gabrielle.

Humberto's Post on Discord​

Post Content:"Just tested if looks > status. Showed my abs to a Stacy getting rawdogged by an old businessman. She didn’t even notice. Status > looks confirmed."

Replies:

• User1: "Damn, man. That’s harsh reality."
  • User2: "Proof that money and status rule."

Humberto's Post on looksmax.org​

Title: "Proved Status > Looks – Showed Abs to Stacy and She Didn’t Even Blink"

Post Content:"Recorded a businessman rawdogging a signed Ford model in the plane restroom. Showed my abs to her, and she didn’t even notice. Status > looks confirmed. Check out the vid."

Replies:

• Alpha_Grinder: "That’s brutal. Looks don’t mean shit to these girls."
  • LooksMaximus: "Crazy. Why aren’t you the one rawdogging her, Shadow_Monarch?"
  • TruthTeller: "Status wins every time."
Humberto (22) replies: "I'm just a humble guy trying to avoid degenerate stuff. Proves how skewed things are."

Humberto returns to Gabrielle, shielding his phone as he shows her the footage.

Gabrielle (26) wide-eyed: "I can't believe this. How can people be so bold?"

Humberto (22): "It’s just proof of what we’ve been talking about. Status really does trump looks."

As the situation escalates, the flight crew decides to make an emergency landing to remove the ricecel and Barry. They surprisingly don’t remove Melissa.

Captain over the PA system: "Ladies and gentlemen, due to the ongoing disturbance, we are making an emergency landing at Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Airport in Russia. Please remain seated and follow the crew’s instructions."

The plane begins its descent, and the atmosphere is tense. Passengers are anxious but hopeful that the situation will soon be under control.

Andrea (25) to Barry (50): "You really brought this on yourself. Disgusting behavior."

Flight Attendant to the passengers: "Please remain calm. We will handle the situation upon landing."

The plane lands smoothly at Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Airport. Security personnel board the plane to remove Barry and the ricecel.

Security Personnel to Barry (50): "Sir, please come with us."

Barry (50), nose still bleeding: "This is ridiculous!"

Melissa (19), trying to cover herself: "Barry, what’s happening?"

Security Personnel: "Ma’am, please stay seated."

The ricecel, silent and defiant, is also escorted off the plane. Passengers watch as the situation unfolds, relieved that the disruptive individuals are being removed.

Gabrielle (26) to Humberto (22): "I’m glad they’re handling this. It was getting out of hand."

Humberto (22): "Yeah, hopefully, we can continue the flight without more drama."
Crazy how it took multiple cycles for the staff to realize they were having sex though when other passengers could hear perfectly what's going on.

Hours 13 to 15: Reflections, Revelations, and Preparing for Landing​

Passengers and Seat Assignments​

1. Andrea (25) - 33A
  2. Barry (50) - 33B (removed)
  3. Chantal (18) - 33C
  4. Dexter (12) - 34A
  5. Erin (29) - 34B
  6. Fernand (16) - 34C
  7. Gabrielle (26) - 35A
  8. Humberto (22) - 35B
  9. Imelda (27) - 35C
  10. Jerry (55) - 36A
  12. Lorenzo (28) - 36C
  13. Melissa (19) - 37A
  14. Nestor (23) - 37B
  15. Olga (48) - 37C
  17. Rebekah (24) - 38B
  18. Sebastien (20) - 38C
  19. Tanya (17) - 39A
  21. Wendy (30) - 39C

Hours 13 to 15 (22:00 - 00:00)​

The plane prepares to continue its journey after the emergency landing. Passengers settle back into their seats, and the atmosphere starts to calm.

Passenger next to Melissa (19), noticing the white stuff on her face and stains on her clothes: "Excuse me, is everything okay? You have some... uh... stuff on your face."

Melissa (19), internally: "Ugh, I don't want to talk to these common people."

Melissa ignores the passenger and starts reflecting on her life and choices.

Melissa's thoughts: "That hot guy who flashed his abs was attractive, but I've met too many handsome male models like that. They don't stir me up. I only date men with money and status."

Melissa thinks about how she is disillusioned with current male models, who often look malnourished and like aliens.

Melissa's thoughts: "I'm so tired of these weird-looking male models. They look like they’re starving. TikTokers are more appealing. Like that time I hooked up with Vinnie Hacker... but he just pumped and dumped me."

Melissa glances at Humberto and reflects on why she didn’t feel attracted to him, despite his looks.

Melissa's thoughts: "That guy (what was his name?) wouldn't give me status. He's not famous, not an influencer or model. And he's non-white. No thanks."

Meanwhile, children start crawling on the floor, including both those already mentioned and random Korean kids. They begin to play a game, giggling and moving around.

Dexter (12) to Chantal (18): "Look at them. They're having a blast."

Chantal (18): "At least someone's enjoying this flight."

Flight attendants move through the aisles, distributing large snacks to all passengers before landing.

Flight Attendant: "Ladies and gentlemen, as we prepare for our final descent, please enjoy these complimentary snacks."

Gabrielle and Humberto continue to connect, sharing a quiet moment together.

Gabrielle (26) to Humberto (22): "It's amazing how we've managed to find each other in all this chaos."

Humberto (22), shyly: "Yeah, it feels like fate. I'm really glad you're here with me."

They look into each other’s eyes, hold hands, and Humberto gently strokes Gabrielle's jaw before hesitating and pulling back due to his shyness.

Gabrielle (26) softly: "Thank you for being here. I feel so connected to you."

Humberto (22): "Me too. It's just... an instant connection."

The plane continues its journey towards Incheon, with passengers enjoying their snacks and the children playing, creating a more relaxed atmosphere after the earlier chaos.

Olga (48) to her daughter Amina on the phone: "We're on our way again. I'll see you soon, my dear."

Amina: "Okay, Mom. Be safe. Love you."

What's Humberto's account?
https://***********/member.php?action=profile&uid=12
Hello Xanguh Seeene

Where will i meet my beautiful curry wife? And when please!
very soon.
12 pats are on the line.
pat me!

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Serves Barry right for fucking on a plane. Humberto for an khhv incel is a pretty chill dude ngl and I hope his friendship with Gabrielle continues to blossom.

Hour 8 to 9 (17:00 - 18:00)​

Humberto and Gabrielle continue their conversation, finding a surprising connection.

Gabrielle (26) to Humberto (22): "So, what brings you to Korea?"

Humberto (22): "I'm visiting my brother. He's stationed there with the military. How about you?"

Gabrielle (26): "I'm meeting up with a friend, another black American woman traveling in Korea. We’ve planned this trip for a while."

Humberto (22): "That's awesome. I've never been to Korea before. My brother’s always wanted me to visit."

Gabrielle (26): "Same here. This is my first time. It’ll be great to explore with someone who knows the area."

Humberto (22): "Definitely. Maybe we could join forces and explore together?"

Gabrielle (26): "I’d like that. It’s always better with good company."

Gabrielle internally marvels at how this exotic-looking, handsome Latino with hazel green eyes is connecting with her.

Gabrielle's thoughts: "How the hell does a guy like him connect with someone like me? This is unreal."

Suddenly, Humberto and Gabrielle notice something unusual outside their window.

Humberto (22): "Whoa, look at that! Is that plane on fire?"

Gabrielle (26) leans closer to the window: "Oh my god, it is! What the hell?"

----

Arriving in Korea​

Humberto, Gabrielle, and Jasmine have just landed in Korea. They are greeted by Humberto’s brother, Sergeant Diego Garcia, who is stationed in the army there.

Diego (28): "Hey, little brother! Welcome to Korea. And who are these lovely ladies?"

Humberto (22): "Diego, this is Gabrielle and her friend Jasmine. We met on the flight."

Gabrielle (25): "Nice to meet you, Diego."

Jasmine (26): "Hey, Diego. Thanks for meeting us."

Diego (28): "It's my pleasure. I heard you guys had quite a flight. Everything okay?"

Discussing the Viral Footage​

As they leave the airport and head towards Diego’s base, the conversation turns to the viral footage from their flight.

Gabrielle (25): "I still can’t believe that footage we uploaded went viral. The whole world has seen it."

Jasmine (26): "Yeah, it’s all over the news. Melissa Ford and that businessman, Barry Thompson... It’s crazy."

Humberto (22): "I know. It was wild seeing it unfold in real-time. But what really gets to me is what happened to Qantas Flight 234."

Diego (28): "I heard about that. No survivors, right? Such a tragedy."

Gabrielle (25): "Yeah, it’s been hard to process. We were so close to that area. It could have been any of us."

Meeting at the Base​

They arrive at the army base where Diego is stationed. Diego gives them a quick tour before they settle down in a common area to chat.

Diego (28): "Alright, make yourselves comfortable. So, tell me more about this viral footage. How did it happen?"

Humberto (22): "It started with Van and that rave in the economy section. Things got out of hand quickly."

Gabrielle (25): "And then Melissa and Barry went into the restroom. It was just a mess."

Jasmine (26): "We uploaded the footage anonymously, but it blew up faster than we could have imagined."

Diego (28): "It’s crazy how things go viral these days. But the footage also shows how chaotic flights can get."

Gabrielle (25): "It’s just hard to focus on that with what happened to the other flight. The loss is so immense."

Reflecting on the Sydney Tragedy​

They pause, reflecting on the tragedy of Qantas Flight 234. The mood becomes somber as they consider the impact of the crash.

Humberto (22): "I keep thinking about those families waiting at Sydney Airport. They were expecting to see their loved ones, and instead, they got the worst news imaginable."

Jasmine (26): "I can’t even imagine what they’re going through. It makes everything else seem so insignificant."

Gabrielle (25): "We were so lucky to have made it safely. It’s hard not to feel guilty when others weren’t as fortunate."

Diego (28): "You’re right. It’s a reminder of how precious life is. We have to make the most of every moment."

Humberto (22): "I’m just grateful we’re here, and we can support each other through this. It’s been an emotional rollercoaster."

Incident on the Streets​

After spending some time at the base, Humberto, Gabrielle, Jasmine, and Diego decide to explore the local area. They are walking through a bustling market, enjoying the sights and sounds of Korea.

Diego (28): "This market has some of the best street food. You’ve got to try the tteokbokki."

Gabrielle (25): "I’m excited to try everything. It all looks so good."

Jasmine (26): "Yeah, I’ve been looking forward to this. Thanks for showing us around, Diego."

Humberto (22): "This place is amazing. It’s a nice change of pace after everything that’s happened."

As they walk through the market, an old ajumma (older Korean woman) passes by. She glares at Gabrielle and Jasmine and mutters something under her breath.

Old Ajumma (in Korean): "Nigger monkeys, get out of Korea."

She continues walking, leaving the group stunned and horrified by her words. The street falls silent for a moment as the impact of her words sinks in.

The Group's Reaction​

Gabrielle (25), visibly shaken: "Did she just say what I think she said?"

Jasmine (26), equally disturbed: "I can’t believe that just happened. Did she really call us that?"

Humberto (22), trying to comfort them: "I’m so sorry you had to hear that. That was completely unacceptable."

Diego (28), angry but trying to remain calm: "I’m sorry. Not everyone here feels that way. She’s just ignorant."

Processing the Incident​

They move to a quieter part of the market to gather themselves, the atmosphere now tinged with the bitterness of the encounter.

Gabrielle (25): "I’ve dealt with racism before, but hearing it here, in a place I thought was going to be exciting and new... It hurts."

Jasmine (26): "Yeah, it’s a reminder that no matter where we go, we still face this kind of hatred."

Humberto (22): "You both deserve so much better. I’m really sorry."

Diego (28): "Let’s focus on the positive experiences we can have here. Don’t let her ignorance ruin your trip."

autism.org
What would you do if you were there?

In the story, Humberto's a KHHV chad:

As Barry continues his encounter with Melissa in the restroom, the door accidentally opens, giving nearby passengers an explicit view of the scene. Barry's nose is still bleeding, and Melissa is completely nude, her breasts swinging as Barry thrusts.

Melissa (19): "Yes, Barry, just like that!"

Barry (50): "You love it, don’t you, you slut?"

Humberto walks by again, curious about the commotion. He decides to test a theory.

Humberto (22) lifts his shirt, revealing his chest and abs to Melissa, to test if looks > status. Melissa, however, is completely unfazed by his attractiveness, proving that for Stacies, status > looks.

Humberto (22) thinks:
"So it's true. For Stacies, status trumps looks."

Humberto discreetly records a brief five-second clip before walking away. He then posts about it on Discord and looksmax.org, and returns to talk to Gabrielle.

Humberto's Post on Discord​

Post Content:"Just tested if looks > status. Showed my abs to a Stacy getting rawdogged by an old businessman. She didn’t even notice. Status > looks confirmed."

Replies:

• User1: "Damn, man. That’s harsh reality."
  • User2: "Proof that money and status rule."

Humberto's Post on looksmax.org​

Title: "Proved Status > Looks – Showed Abs to Stacy and She Didn’t Even Blink"

Post Content:"Recorded a businessman rawdogging a signed Ford model in the plane restroom. Showed my abs to her, and she didn’t even notice. Status > looks confirmed. Check out the vid."

Replies:

• Alpha_Grinder: "That’s brutal. Looks don’t mean shit to these girls."
  • LooksMaximus: "Crazy. Why aren’t you the one rawdogging her, Shadow_Monarch?"
  • TruthTeller: "Status wins every time."
Humberto (22) replies: "I'm just a humble guy trying to avoid degenerate stuff. Proves how skewed things are."

Humberto returns to Gabrielle, shielding his phone as he shows her the footage.

Gabrielle (26) wide-eyed: "I can't believe this. How can people be so bold?"

Humberto (22): "It’s just proof of what we’ve been talking about. Status really does trump looks."

As the situation escalates, the flight crew decides to make an emergency landing to remove the ricecel and Barry. They surprisingly don’t remove Melissa.

Captain over the PA system: "Ladies and gentlemen, due to the ongoing disturbance, we are making an emergency landing at Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Airport in Russia. Please remain seated and follow the crew’s instructions."

The plane begins its descent, and the atmosphere is tense. Passengers are anxious but hopeful that the situation will soon be under control.

Andrea (25) to Barry (50): "You really brought this on yourself. Disgusting behavior."

Flight Attendant to the passengers: "Please remain calm. We will handle the situation upon landing."

The plane lands smoothly at Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Airport. Security personnel board the plane to remove Barry and the ricecel.

Security Personnel to Barry (50): "Sir, please come with us."

Barry (50), nose still bleeding: "This is ridiculous!"

Melissa (19), trying to cover herself: "Barry, what’s happening?"

Security Personnel: "Ma’am, please stay seated."

The ricecel, silent and defiant, is also escorted off the plane. Passengers watch as the situation unfolds, relieved that the disruptive individuals are being removed.

Gabrielle (26) to Humberto (22): "I’m glad they’re handling this. It was getting out of hand."

Humberto (22): "Yeah, hopefully, we can continue the flight without more drama."

Hours 13 to 15: Reflections, Revelations, and Preparing for Landing​

Passengers and Seat Assignments​

1. Andrea (25) - 33A
  2. Barry (50) - 33B (removed)
  3. Chantal (18) - 33C
  4. Dexter (12) - 34A
  5. Erin (29) - 34B
  6. Fernand (16) - 34C
  7. Gabrielle (26) - 35A
  8. Humberto (22) - 35B
  9. Imelda (27) - 35C
  10. Jerry (55) - 36A
  12. Lorenzo (28) - 36C
  13. Melissa (19) - 37A
  14. Nestor (23) - 37B
  15. Olga (48) - 37C
  17. Rebekah (24) - 38B
  18. Sebastien (20) - 38C
  19. Tanya (17) - 39A
  21. Wendy (30) - 39C

Hours 13 to 15 (22:00 - 00:00)​

The plane prepares to continue its journey after the emergency landing. Passengers settle back into their seats, and the atmosphere starts to calm.

Passenger next to Melissa (19), noticing the white stuff on her face and stains on her clothes: "Excuse me, is everything okay? You have some... uh... stuff on your face."

Melissa (19), internally: "Ugh, I don't want to talk to these common people."

Melissa ignores the passenger and starts reflecting on her life and choices.

Melissa's thoughts: "That hot guy who flashed his abs was attractive, but I've met too many handsome male models like that. They don't stir me up. I only date men with money and status."

Melissa thinks about how she is disillusioned with current male models, who often look malnourished and like aliens.

Melissa's thoughts: "I'm so tired of these weird-looking male models. They look like they’re starving. TikTokers are more appealing. Like that time I hooked up with Vinnie Hacker... but he just pumped and dumped me."

Melissa glances at Humberto and reflects on why she didn’t feel attracted to him, despite his looks.

Melissa's thoughts: "That guy (what was his name?) wouldn't give me status. He's not famous, not an influencer or model. And he's non-white. No thanks."

Meanwhile, children start crawling on the floor, including both those already mentioned and random Korean kids. They begin to play a game, giggling and moving around.

Dexter (12) to Chantal (18): "Look at them. They're having a blast."

Chantal (18): "At least someone's enjoying this flight."

Flight attendants move through the aisles, distributing large snacks to all passengers before landing.

Flight Attendant: "Ladies and gentlemen, as we prepare for our final descent, please enjoy these complimentary snacks."

Gabrielle and Humberto continue to connect, sharing a quiet moment together.

Gabrielle (26) to Humberto (22): "It's amazing how we've managed to find each other in all this chaos."

Humberto (22), shyly: "Yeah, it feels like fate. I'm really glad you're here with me."

They look into each other’s eyes, hold hands, and Humberto gently strokes Gabrielle's jaw before hesitating and pulling back due to his shyness.

Gabrielle (26) softly: "Thank you for being here. I feel so connected to you."

Humberto (22): "Me too. It's just... an instant connection."

The plane continues its journey towards Incheon, with passengers enjoying their snacks and the children playing, creating a more relaxed atmosphere after the earlier chaos.

Olga (48) to her daughter Amina on the phone: "We're on our way again. I'll see you soon, my dear."

Amina: "Okay, Mom. Be safe. Love you."

very soon.

pat me!

Hour 8 to 9 (17:00 - 18:00)​

Humberto and Gabrielle continue their conversation, finding a surprising connection.

Gabrielle (26) to Humberto (22): "So, what brings you to Korea?"

Humberto (22): "I'm visiting my brother. He's stationed there with the military. How about you?"

Gabrielle (26): "I'm meeting up with a friend, another black American woman traveling in Korea. We’ve planned this trip for a while."

Humberto (22): "That's awesome. I've never been to Korea before. My brother’s always wanted me to visit."

Gabrielle (26): "Same here. This is my first time. It’ll be great to explore with someone who knows the area."

Humberto (22): "Definitely. Maybe we could join forces and explore together?"

Gabrielle (26): "I’d like that. It’s always better with good company."

Gabrielle internally marvels at how this exotic-looking, handsome Latino with hazel green eyes is connecting with her.

Gabrielle's thoughts: "How the hell does a guy like him connect with someone like me? This is unreal."

Suddenly, Humberto and Gabrielle notice something unusual outside their window.

Humberto (22): "Whoa, look at that! Is that plane on fire?"

Gabrielle (26) leans closer to the window: "Oh my god, it is! What the hell?"

----

Arriving in Korea​

Humberto, Gabrielle, and Jasmine have just landed in Korea. They are greeted by Humberto’s brother, Sergeant Diego Garcia, who is stationed in the army there.

Diego (28): "Hey, little brother! Welcome to Korea. And who are these lovely ladies?"

Humberto (22): "Diego, this is Gabrielle and her friend Jasmine. We met on the flight."

Gabrielle (25): "Nice to meet you, Diego."

Jasmine (26): "Hey, Diego. Thanks for meeting us."

Diego (28): "It's my pleasure. I heard you guys had quite a flight. Everything okay?"

Discussing the Viral Footage​

As they leave the airport and head towards Diego’s base, the conversation turns to the viral footage from their flight.

Gabrielle (25): "I still can’t believe that footage we uploaded went viral. The whole world has seen it."

Jasmine (26): "Yeah, it’s all over the news. Melissa Ford and that businessman, Barry Thompson... It’s crazy."

Humberto (22): "I know. It was wild seeing it unfold in real-time. But what really gets to me is what happened to Qantas Flight 234."

Diego (28): "I heard about that. No survivors, right? Such a tragedy."

Gabrielle (25): "Yeah, it’s been hard to process. We were so close to that area. It could have been any of us."

Meeting at the Base​

They arrive at the army base where Diego is stationed. Diego gives them a quick tour before they settle down in a common area to chat.

Diego (28): "Alright, make yourselves comfortable. So, tell me more about this viral footage. How did it happen?"

Humberto (22): "It started with Van and that rave in the economy section. Things got out of hand quickly."

Gabrielle (25): "And then Melissa and Barry went into the restroom. It was just a mess."

Jasmine (26): "We uploaded the footage anonymously, but it blew up faster than we could have imagined."

Diego (28): "It’s crazy how things go viral these days. But the footage also shows how chaotic flights can get."

Gabrielle (25): "It’s just hard to focus on that with what happened to the other flight. The loss is so immense."

Reflecting on the Sydney Tragedy​

They pause, reflecting on the tragedy of Qantas Flight 234. The mood becomes somber as they consider the impact of the crash.

Humberto (22): "I keep thinking about those families waiting at Sydney Airport. They were expecting to see their loved ones, and instead, they got the worst news imaginable."

Jasmine (26): "I can’t even imagine what they’re going through. It makes everything else seem so insignificant."

Gabrielle (25): "We were so lucky to have made it safely. It’s hard not to feel guilty when others weren’t as fortunate."

Diego (28): "You’re right. It’s a reminder of how precious life is. We have to make the most of every moment."

Humberto (22): "I’m just grateful we’re here, and we can support each other through this. It’s been an emotional rollercoaster."

Incident on the Streets​

After spending some time at the base, Humberto, Gabrielle, Jasmine, and Diego decide to explore the local area. They are walking through a bustling market, enjoying the sights and sounds of Korea.

Diego (28): "This market has some of the best street food. You’ve got to try the tteokbokki."

Gabrielle (25): "I’m excited to try everything. It all looks so good."

Jasmine (26): "Yeah, I’ve been looking forward to this. Thanks for showing us around, Diego."

Humberto (22): "This place is amazing. It’s a nice change of pace after everything that’s happened."

As they walk through the market, an old ajumma (older Korean woman) passes by. She glares at Gabrielle and Jasmine and mutters something under her breath.

Old Ajumma (in Korean): "Nigger monkeys, get out of Korea."

She continues walking, leaving the group stunned and horrified by her words. The street falls silent for a moment as the impact of her words sinks in.

The Group's Reaction​

Gabrielle (25), visibly shaken: "Did she just say what I think she said?"

Jasmine (26), equally disturbed: "I can’t believe that just happened. Did she really call us that?"

Humberto (22), trying to comfort them: "I’m so sorry you had to hear that. That was completely unacceptable."

Diego (28), angry but trying to remain calm: "I’m sorry. Not everyone here feels that way. She’s just ignorant."

Processing the Incident​

They move to a quieter part of the market to gather themselves, the atmosphere now tinged with the bitterness of the encounter.

Gabrielle (25): "I’ve dealt with racism before, but hearing it here, in a place I thought was going to be exciting and new... It hurts."

Jasmine (26): "Yeah, it’s a reminder that no matter where we go, we still face this kind of hatred."

Humberto (22): "You both deserve so much better. I’m really sorry."

Diego (28): "Let’s focus on the positive experiences we can have here. Don’t let her ignorance ruin your trip."

INCEL WRITES CUCK FANTASY OVER SEVERAL HOURS IN WEIRD UNREADABLE FORMAT FOR OTHER INCELS TO READ ON WEBSITE, OTHER INCELS DONT REPLY, INCEL BUMPS OWN THREAD, SYNTAX BREAKS DOWN, INCEL HITS POST ON THREAD

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel
INCEL WRITES CUCK FANTASY OVER SEVERAL HOURS IN WEIRD UNREADABLE FORMAT FOR OTHER INCELS TO READ ON WEBSITE, OTHER INCELS DONT REPLY, INCEL BUMPS OWN THREAD, SYNTAX BREAKS DOWN, INCEL HITS POST ON THREAD
New Poster

Korea is nice to visit but not a good place to live in tbh

• +1
The living areas are crampy
True and their society is actually pretty degenerate compared to other Asian countries that also have a better standard of living.
Yep
Thoughts on him being a chad?
Well you already said he was ripped but what is he facially? And how is he KHHV? He should be volcel then
Thoughts?
Well IRL Koreans wouldn't really say that, they are really racist though but they don't show it externally. Koreans are the worst in that department though.

• +1
True and their society is actually pretty degenerate compared to other Asian countries that also have a better standard of living.
Wdym degen
Well you already said he was ripped but what is he facially? And how is he KHHV? He should be volcel then
He’s facially a chadlite with a femalegazemaxxed chad body in that story
Well IRL Koreans wouldn't really say that, they are really racist though but they don't show it externally. Koreans are the worst in that department though.
Exactly they are colourist and turn away jeets from stores and clubs

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Wdym degen
Alot of korean men are unironically very rapey and society as a whole treats women really bad. They are also very hyper focused on looks, status and occupation. I only know about this because there are so many Koreans in my country now. They are forming communities elsewhere because of how toxic Korean culture is. Koreans are moving out.
He’s facially a chadlite with a femalegazemaxxed chad body in that story
Chad basically then
Exactly they are colourist and turn away jeets from stores and clubs
They turn away Chinese people sometimes too, even Japanese people but that is a bit rarer,

• +1
Alot of korean men are unironically very rapey and society as a whole treats women really bad.
I ageee with this
They are also very hyper focused on looks, status and occupation. I only know about this because there are so many Koreans in my country now. They are forming communities elsewhere because of how toxic Korean culture is. Koreans are moving out.
Are you aussie
Chad basically then
Y
They turn away Chinese people sometimes too, even Japanese people but that is a bit rarer,
Jfl they hate everyone

Dude wrote a whole novel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back