48 hour waterfast to debloat?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
Would this work? I'm getting desperate.

Would this work? I'm getting desperate.
Yes, it will. But you need to drink plain water, without NaCl. Fasting causes you to lose salt, which results in water weight loss. (y)

However, try not to die! Salt is needed for your heart to beat, you know... :unsure:

DISCLAIMER. IF YOU ARE SIMPLY FAT (WHICH PROBABLY YOU ARE) NO FAST WILL DEBLOAT YOU. :feelsrope:

Yes, it will. But you need to drink plain water, without NaCl. Fasting causes you to lose salt, which results in water weight loss. (y)

However, try not to die! Salt is needed for your heart to beat, you know... :unsure:

DISCLAIMER. IF YOU ARE SIMPLY FAT (WHICH PROBABLY YOU ARE) NO FAST WILL DEBLOAT YOU. :feelsrope:
I'm 6'2 60 kg but my diet is utter dog shit so my face is bloated.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender, .👽. and TsarTsar444
You kidding, man, start eating... you are starving and probably look like a stick :cry:

If your face is still bloated, it might NOT be water, it can be anything. You need to consult a plastic surgeon, or dermatologist. E.g. you might have large inborn buccal fat pads, then no matter what you do, your face will look round. :trepidation:

Do it dry. It will remove the water from ur face

why bother when you can just take 1 diuretic pill

• Woah
Reactions: fjor2096
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Broski and fjor2096
You kidding, man, start eating... you are starving and probably look like a stick :cry:

If your face is still bloated, it might NOT be water, it can be anything. You need to consult a plastic surgeon, or dermatologist. E.g. you might have large inborn buccal fat pads, then no matter what you do, your face will look round. :trepidation:
Idk I think I'm kinda skinny, not that bad though (Chest 34' waist 29').

I think it's the water because my diet is so shit (just had wendys and kfc today jfl) and also because my mom has mogger bones that I inherited (saw pics when I was younger).

It's your bone structure bro...
I'll try cutting sodium first for 1 week first then I'll rope if I'm actually boneless.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
I'm 6'2 60 kg
2790366 2728743 2728637 2719908 1643714790181

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lizardposting, zoomertrader and 4 others
I'll try cutting sodium first for 1 week first then I'll rope if I'm actually boneless.
I mean it won't hurt, but at 60kg your bones should be near Auschwitz Tier lol.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Deleted member 16380
ropefuel, maybe I'm a bloated subhuman after all :feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
jfl and im still fat.
Stop larping, your weight doesn't make sense at your height, at my most auschwtiz tier level, i was 68kg, 6'1. My lean mass was 62kg, so i had only 6kg of fat, that would put me at 8-9% bf.

If you are 60kg that would mean you are 0-2% bf which is impossible

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fjor2096 and Korea
Stop larping, your weight doesn't make sense at your height, at my most auschwtiz tier level, i was 68kg, 6'1. My lean mass was 62kg, so i had only 6kg of fat, that would put me at 8-9% bf.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Korea

Cap, I can send pics in PM.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Im a lean 68kg at 5'10 and I still get called skinny are you delusional
Idk I think I'm kinda skinny, not that bad though (Chest 34' waist 29').

I think it's the water because my diet is so shit (just had wendys and kfc today jfl) and also because my mom has mogger bones that I inherited (saw pics when I was younger).

• JFL
pm pics pls I can't fathom how you could be that low bodyfat and have bloated face

Bro I know it was 2 weeks or something but you store a lot of “baby fat” in face that is not bloat and prorably will go away at around 20yo.

• So Sad
Bro I know it was 2 weeks or something but you store a lot of “baby fat” in face that is not bloat and prorably will go away at around 20yo.
Brutal, by then I can't slay jbs anymore :feelswah:

Brutal, by then I can't slay jbs anymore :feelswah:
Lmao. And losing bf is not an option as well. Just bulk af 60kg at 6’2 is brutally thin

• So Sad