most of u aren’t boneless u are just fat and bloated

MARPE would ascend you so hard, consider 5mm expansion. You won’t get cone face unless you have a cucked tooth borne expander, no matter what don’t let the ortho take out the bone borne one until the very end.
is that just a palate expander? i had one on the top when i was really young. what would be the noticeable difference?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Insane ascension bhai. Mirin dedication to looksmaxxing. Also mirin the 60 year old man facebook pfp selfie at 17

• +1
Reactions: Melly and NorwoodAscender
Fasted. I struggle to maintain weight anyway since I literally have a gut disease that stops me absorbing excess calories.
living the dream

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and NorwoodAscender
is that just a palate expander? i had one on the top when i was really young. what would be the noticeable difference?
it pushes out your cheekbones and ascends your nasal breathing, rn your cheekbones are visible but at the front they’re a bit narrow. even 5mm of expansion would be super noticeable, it also improves under eye support by slightly widening orbitals

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
it pushes out your cheekbones and ascends your nasal breathing, rn your cheekbones are visible but at the front they’re a bit narrow. even 5mm of expansion would be super noticeable, it also improves under eye support by slightly widening orbitals
fuark if it just didn’t effect my nose

nose only gets wider when smiling, i haven’t noticed my brothers nose get any wider and he got a whole 10mm
wouldn’t my cheekbones be too wide for my jaw?

• Hmm...
Reactions: say∅
wouldn’t my cheekbones be too wide for my jaw?
i noticed small bigonial width gains in my brother, he’s 18 so bones aren’t fully sutured yet. his jaw appears wider because he has a bigger dip between the jaw and cheekbones so i would worry too much abt it

• +1
i noticed small bigonial width gains in my brother, he’s 18 so bones aren’t fully sutured yet. his jaw appears wider because he has a bigger dip between the jaw and cheekbones so i would worry too much abt it
good to know

am going to ask my dentist to get that and create more room rather than wisdom teeth extractions

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere
good to know

am going to ask my dentist to get that and create more room rather than wisdom teeth extractions
it shouldn’t run you any more than 10k for the best possible treatment, and push to get it covered partially by insurance. also the hyoid gains are crazy, once the expander is out and tongue can rest naturally your jaw looks like it could cut steel

looked better in 1st pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flipper and NorwoodAscender
great thinspo thread bhai
how hard is it to maintain a debloated state for you? ive dropped from 145lb to 100lb in just a few months and the sustainability is something ive always pushed back. what im doing right now is avoiding carbs and sodium like the plague and living on a fast or OMAD. it works well enough but ofc this shit wont fly for any more than a few months more. with the help of just lo-salt (potassium) do you think id be able to mitigate the bloating effects of lunch and dinner? ive been meaning to get on furosemide but i dont have a source or method to get it past my parents.

im sorry for the long comment but do you have any tips for preparing for the first day of school in about 2 months? im coming back to HS from independent studies (isolation) so noone has seen me in a year. its really high stakes tbh, its like ive been given the chance at first impressions again so i really need to look as gaunt and debloated as possible. other fasting, potassium, and cardio, is there anything im missing to maximize my appearance?
tysm bro

• +1
great thinspo thread bhai
how hard is it to maintain a debloated state for you? ive dropped from 145lb to 100lb in just a few months and the sustainability is something ive always pushed back. what im doing right now is avoiding carbs and sodium like the plague and living on a fast or OMAD. it works well enough but ofc this shit wont fly for any more than a few months more. with the help of just lo-salt (potassium) do you think id be able to mitigate the bloating effects of lunch and dinner? ive been meaning to get on furosemide but i dont have a source or method to get it past my parents.

im sorry for the long comment but do you have any tips for preparing for the first day of school in about 2 months? im coming back to HS from independent studies (isolation) so noone has seen me in a year. its really high stakes tbh, its like ive been given the chance at first impressions again so i really need to look as gaunt and debloated as possible. other fasting, potassium, and cardio, is there anything im missing to maximize my appearance?
tysm bro
will read and respond after my haircut

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: say∅ and horsefacin
I am already very skinny and have no muscle, will debloating and getting lean muscle help my face?

I am already very skinny and have no muscle, will debloating and getting lean muscle help my face?
yes i was considered skinny in that first pic. being skinny fat is death

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and 0S4MA
yes i was considered skinny in that first pic. being skinny fat is death
Ill get lean and consume potassium-full foods this summer, ill maybe make a thread posting results

• +1
Ill get lean and consume potassium-full foods this summer, ill maybe make a thread posting results
best of luck

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and 0S4MA
how hard is it to maintain a debloated state for you?
not at all ever since my first furosemide pill and getting off my lgd cycle i’ve been debloated ever since. i have been decently strict with my diet
furosemide but i dont have a source
bgpharma or osgear.se
is there anything im missing to maximize my appearance?
hows ur skin? if u have a bunch of blemishes use bb cream on them. having clear skin is such a halo in high school. it goes against what people believe on this site but what you are wearing also can help a lot when it comes to first impressions. where the most NT but also fashionable outfit u have on your first day

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, say∅ and horsefacin
is furosemide that good ? doesnt a water fast gives u same effect ? since you will remove in 24-48 hours all excess water from ur body

@NorwoodAscender
Hey,i asked you something

• +1
Hey,i asked you something
i’ve done both. furosemide allows u to pass a limit that’s physically impossible with a water fast

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: shieldzz and say∅
not at all ever since my first furosemide pill and getting off my lgd cycle i’ve been debloated ever since. i have been decently strict with my diet

bgpharma or osgear.se

hows ur skin? if u have a bunch of blemishes use bb cream on them. having clear skin is such a halo in high school. it goes against what people believe on this site but what you are wearing also can help a lot when it comes to first impressions. where the most NT but also fashionable outfit u have on your first day
Do u use bb cream now ?

:chad:

Attachments

• IMG_4331.jpeg
    IMG_4331.jpeg
    415 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4332.jpeg
    IMG_4332.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 0
Me two summers ago at 17:
View attachment 2964519

Me last night at 19:
View attachment 2964529

went from boneless to passable bones i’d say

and this is from selfie cam where almost everyone looks boneless anyways

example:

View attachment 2964532

starting to look uncanny so idk if im gonna go any leaner but debloating and losing 2-3% bf has ascended me rather than any surgery other than LL would have. what do u guys think? keep going with getting leaner or just mantain. jaw will prob look a bit more angular if i keep going

and it looks even better irl. i’ll try to have people take pictures of me more than just taking them of myself so i can really show the difference

if you aren’t on one of ozempic , dnp, clen, adderall, or t3

and the occasional furosemide to debloat in 2024, you are voluntarily celibate

EVERYBODY SAY THE FIVE WORDS IN UNISON

LEAN AND DEBLOAT IS LAW

-a starving norwood tbh
Real

No, I am Ivar the boneless ;)

starting to look uncanny so idk if im gonna go any leaner but debloating and losing 2-3% bf has ascended me rather than any surgery other than LL
Why LL ?
What's your height ?

Me two summers ago at 17:
View attachment 2964519

Me last night at 19:
View attachment 2964529

went from boneless to passable bones i’d say

and this is from selfie cam where almost everyone looks boneless anyways

example:

View attachment 2964532

starting to look uncanny so idk if im gonna go any leaner but debloating and losing 2-3% bf has ascended me rather than any surgery other than LL would have. what do u guys think? keep going with getting leaner or just mantain. jaw will prob look a bit more angular if i keep going

and it looks even better irl. i’ll try to have people take pictures of me more than just taking them of myself so i can really show the difference

if you aren’t on one of ozempic , dnp, clen, adderall, or t3

and the occasional furosemide to debloat in 2024, you are voluntarily celibate

EVERYBODY SAY THE FIVE WORDS IN UNISON

LEAN AND DEBLOAT IS LAW

-a starving norwood tbh
Where are the bones?

you are on some water shit